If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

I challenge you to show how I am "full of shit" that Islam is not a religion, when most people around the world don't accept Islam to be a religion, including some nations (ex. Italy)
Prove to us that most folks and most nations don't accept Islam as a religion. You can't.

You are not an authority on the issue, so your wild claims can be laughed at then ignored.

Yes...I'd like to see that. Far as I know, it's only a small, vocal, bigoted minority of extremists who are trying to claim it isn't a religion.

I challenge you to show how I am "full of shit" that Islam is not a religion, when most people around the world don't accept Islam to be a religion, including some nations (ex. Italy)
Prove to us that most folks and most nations don't accept Islam as a religion. You can't.

You are not an authority on the issue, so your wild claims can be laughed at then ignored.

Yes...I'd like to see that. Far as I know, it's only a small, vocal, bigoted minority of extremists who are trying to claim it isn't a religion.

Well, it's not JUST a religion.

It's a whole ideology and political structure.

Islam is a religion. Its followers enjoy the same 1st amendment protections as any of the religiously pious.

We won't be closing mosques, forbidding the Koran, or shredding the 1st amendment because you may believe otherwise.

Who the hell are you talking to?

I never said it wasn't a religion.

Hello.

I said it was a RELIGION, as well as an IDEOLOGY and POLITICAL structure. Now sit down and shut up.

And as a religion, it receives full 1st amendment protections. Thus, we won't be shutting down mosques or banning Korans.

I'm glad we can agree on these simple points.

"2. Political Islam
Political Islam is the doctrine that relates to the unbeliever, the kafir. Islam’s relationship to the kafir cannot be religious since a Muslim is strictly forbidden to have any religious interaction with them The religion of Islam is what is required for a Muslim to avoid Hell and enter Paradise.
"The Trilogy not only advocates a religious superiority over the kafir—the kafirs go to Hell whereas Muslims go to Paradise—but also its doctrine demands that Muslims dominate the kafir in all politics and culture. This domination is political, not religious."

What is Islam - Political Islam

Islam is a religion. Its followers enjoy the same 1st amendment protections as any of the religiously pious.

We won't be closing mosques, forbidding the Koran, or shredding the 1st amendment because you may believe otherwise.

Hello.

I said it was a RELIGION, as well as an IDEOLOGY and POLITICAL structure. Now sit down and shut up.

And as a religion, it receives full 1st amendment protections. Thus, we won't be shutting down mosques or banning Korans.

As long as the practices of that religion do not impair the rights of others.

Sadly, with Islam, when they are in full throttle, their practices do violate the rights of others to enjoy the same freedoms.

"
2. Political Islam
Political Islam is the doctrine that relates to the unbeliever, the kafir. Islam’s relationship to the kafir cannot be religious since a Muslim is strictly forbidden to have any religious interaction with them The religion of Islam is what is required for a Muslim to avoid Hell and enter Paradise.
The Trilogy not only advocates a religious superiority over the kafir—the kafirs go to Hell whereas Muslims go to Paradise—but also its doctrine demands that Muslims dominate the kafir in all politics and culture. This domination is political, not religious."

Go figger.

Sorry bout that,

1. We declare it a political group, because it is, then ban it.
2. Easy peasy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then Christians are next. As any abrogation of rights you inflict upon Muslims can then be inflicted upon any religious group.

The OP's proposals are a radical atheist's wet dream.
As it would be the first and definitive step in outlawing religion in the US and voiding all 1st amendment rights to religion.

And we're not going to do that.

We are not going to compromise our Constitutional protections to get the Muslims for the Christians, anymore than getting the Christians for the Muslims.

Now the far right social con Christian heretical sects is another matter. :lol:

" The Koran is very clear about the kafir. Indeed, the Koran defines the kafir by how it speaks of them. Kafirs are the lowest and worst form of life. Kafirs can be robbed, murdered, tortured, enslaved, crucified and more. Later in this chapter, more of the Koran’s doctrine of the kafir is given in some detail. But the key point is that a kafir is not only a non-Muslim, but also a person who falls under a different moral code from the Muslim."

Sorry bout that,

2. Easy peasy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then Christians are next. As any abrogation of rights you inflict upon Muslims can then be inflicted upon any religious group.

As it would be the first and definitive step in outlawing religion in the US and voiding all 1st amendment rights to religion.

We are not going to compromise our Constitutional protections to get the Muslims for the Christians, anymore than getting the Christians for the Muslims.

What's wrong with Dominion Christianity that calls for Christian domination and control of America politically, culturally, religiously and legally?

I mean if it works for Ted Cruz's dad, surely it can't be that bad.

Hello.

As long as the practices of that religion do not impair the rights of others.

Sadly, with Islam, when they are in full throttle, their practices do violate the rights of others to enjoy the same freedoms.

Exactly the same as with any other religion.

How are Muslims in America violating the rights of others to our Constitutional protections?

Sorry bout that,

2. Easy peasy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What's wrong with Dominion Christianity that calls for Christian domination and control of America politically, culturally, religiously and legally?

I mean if it works for Ted Cruz's dad, surely it can't be that bad.
:lol:

For all those Islamapologists, islamists, jihadists, brainwashed liberals, and assorted fools who think what I've been saying hasn't been said by US National Security experts, here is a list of the authors of the book SHARIAH: THE THREAT TO AMERICA, which says exactly what I say in this thread >>

Unlike yourself- this book very clearly distinguishes between moderate Muslims- and Muslim Supremacists- and nowhere does the book say Islam is not a religion- instead it is a warning about Shariah and radical Islam.

T
upload_2015-2-23_10-36-8.png

Sorry bout that,

2. Easy peasy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FALSE! The OP has nothing to do with religion. Try reading the thread, so as to avoid jumping in here unaware, and looking stupid.

if you have watched my posts, I take issue with all radicals from all political spectrums. When P says that islam is not a religion, he is full of shit. But what you need to realize is that in muslim countries islam is the religion AND the law. Sharia law comes from the Koran, it is religious law. There are no secular muslim countries.

when you claim that there is no movement to bring sharia law to the US, you are either uninformed or naive. The stated goal of radical muslims is to bring sharia to the entire world through force.

Apparently neither you or obama realize that reality.

if you have watched my posts, I take issue with all radicals from all political spectrums. When P says that islam is not a religion, he is full of shit. But what you need to realize is that in muslim countries islam is the religion AND the law. Sharia law comes from the Koran, it is religious law. There are no secular muslim countries.

when you claim that there is no movement to bring sharia law to the US, you are either uninformed or naive. The stated goal of radical muslims is to bring sharia to the entire world through force.

Apparently neither you or obama realize that reality.

Not a religion, and not even close to being one. Read the thread.

Sorry bout that,

2. Easy peasy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

FALSE! The OP has nothing to do with religion. Try reading the thread, so as to avoid jumping in here unaware, and looking stupid.

Says you. Islam is a religion and our law recognizes it as such. You hold a contrary personal opinion.

So what? We're not going to violate our own laws, destroy the 1st amendment protections of religion, and commit a vast koran and mosque purge because you believe we should.

Not a religion, and not even close to being one. Read the thread.

I have. And I reject your fundamental assumption that Islam isn't a religion. As does our law. As does just about every court ruling on the topic.

Your personal opinion doesn't trump law nor the constitutional rights of anyone.

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

Racist bigot scum you are.

Go back to stormfront pig shit.
Nothing racist or bigoted in the OP. Problem isn't with the OP. It's with you being stupid.

Sorry bout that,

1. All these conflicts are between politics, the islamic politics says that we must bow down to their stupid god Mohammed, if we do not bow down to their god, then we gotta die.
2. Thats what has been taking place since the dawn of time, the three jews were thrown into the furnace because they would not bow down to this same god.
3. Until we as a people learn from the past we will repeat it.
4. As Americans today, we need to block islamic political power from taking over, its really that simple.
5. Its underway people, and the liberals are pushing for it, and we all know they have to votes to put a total baffoon into the highest office in the land, well along with the independents who are just shy of being a moron.
6. This *IS THE MOST SERIOUS PROBLEM FACING AMERICA*,…today.
7. As far as Im concerned we need to start rounding up muslims now, and heading them for the camps.
8. Then one way tickets back to the heritages.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
...Considering ideas like that is unAmerican. Implementing such measures would mean the Constitution had been ripped to shreds, leaving few reasons for this country to even exist.
Hardly. Considering the removal of protections for a hostile, toxic belief system is a matter of self-preservation. Acting upon such considerations is another matter, but, in a survival setting or sufficient extreme conditions, you can count on such thinking coming to the forefront. And all within the framework of Constitutional Law. Count on that too, if such a sorry day ever materializes. Don't believe me? Think west coast 'Japanese-Americans' during the 1941-1945 time frame. And, of course, under circumstances wherein Safety and Constitutionality are at sword's point - Safety wins-out, nearly every time. Count on that, too. The US Constitution is not a collective suicide pact.

You evidently have no idea what you stand for or why.
You are entitled to your opinion on the subject.

The Christian Mega-Churches are a bigger threat to America.

Both Islam and Christianity use their mythology texts to control people.

Sorry bout that,

1. One day soon you will see more of *Either Bow Down* or die.
2. Just try to remember you heard it here first.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back