If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

EARTH TO SKYLAR: If and whenever the Constitution and US Codes are enforced to close mosques and eliminate korans, it will be done by the American people, through the Congress and president, not you.

Again, says you, based on your personal opinion. Its your personal opinion that the purging of mosques and the mass burning of Korans is 'enforcing the constitution'.

The law and the courts don't recognize your personal opinion as valid, nor your reasoning that Islam isn't a religion as relevant. You're nobody.

Get used to the idea.

Sorry bout that,

1. More people need to be aware that islam is breaking the constitution by being in this Country.
2. Islam is only here to usurp the Constitution, and establish shari'ah law folks.
3. Its not rocket science even a moron should be able to understand it a little.
4. We need to get on the phones and start hammering the politicians.
5. Make them act.
6. Get the ball rolling.
7. Stop islam in its tracks, uproot this evil and fling it back to yonder places it came from.
8. Lock the borders to them.
9. Obama is wanting to allow 3 million in here from Syria,…..think about it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

Why? Isn't this country about freedom of religion?

Sorry bout that,

1. We must learn from the past, or repeat it.
2. Jews were thrown into the furnace in WWII.
3. And I don't know if you are aware of it, but islam plans to throw Christians in the furnace next.
4. Its time we take the trash out, and Obama is where we start.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are even more looney than Protectionist.

Its your personal opinion that Islam violates Article 6, Section of 2 of the Constitution and US Codes 2384 & 2385. The courts nor the law have ever found this to be true. In issues of legal definition, constitutional muster and applicability of law, those enforcing and adjudicating the law are authoritative.

And you're nobody.

Me ? You're not talking against me. Here's who you're talking against >>

George Washington. James Madison. Thomas Jefferson. John Adams. Thomas Paine. Patrick Henry.

Neither Washington, Madison, Jefferson, Adams, Paine nor Henry started this thread.

That would be you. You claim that Islam is not a religion. You claim that all mosques should be purged. You insist that all Korans should be burned. You claim that Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution, & US Codes 2384 & 2385 have been violated.

The law doesn't recognize any of your claims as valid. Nor do our courts. And we're not going to purge mosques nor burn Korans because of your personal opinion.

YES the law most certainly DOES recognize my claims as valid, as do the courts, and I just gave you one example in Post # 670. You were refuted before you even posted. HA HA. You're making a fool out of yourself.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
geez.gif

Nope. Islam is still a religion under the law. We're still not purging our nation of mosques. And we're still not purging our nation of Korans.

Your personal opinion means jack shit, legally. We're simply not enacting anything you claim we must.
So you are now the complete dictator of America, and you're telling us what will and won't be ? HA HA HA.

EARTH TO SKYLAR: If and whenever the Constitution and US Codes are enforced to close mosques and eliminate korans, it will be done by the American people, through the Congress and president, not you.

And that will be when unicorns fly and leprechauns drive fire trucks.

Islam is a religion. Its followers enjoy the same 1st amendment protections as any of the religiously pious.

We won't be closing mosques, forbidding the Koran, or shredding the 1st amendment because you may believe otherwise.
Not a religion, and not even close to being one. Read the thread.

I have. And I reject your fundamental assumption that Islam isn't a religion. As does our law. As does just about every court ruling on the topic.

Your personal opinion doesn't trump law nor the constitutional rights of anyone.

Your personal opinion doesn't trump law (Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution, & US Codes 2384 & 2385), nor the constitutional rights of anyone, to be protected from supremacisms and seditionists.

Its your personal opinion that Islam violates Article 6, Section of 2 of the Constitution and US Codes 2384 & 2385. The courts nor the law have ever found this to be true. In issues of legal definition, constitutional muster and applicability of law, those enforcing and adjudicating the law are authoritative.

And you're nobody.
You are talking a lot, but you don't know what you're talking about. The courts HAVE found it to be true that the Supremacy Clause does not allow Islam (Shariah law) to trump US law. In the New Jersey rape case, a Muslim husband tried to use the Koran (sura 4:34) to allow him to rape and beat his wife. An imbecile lower court judge let him get away with it (putting Islam supreme over the Supremacy Clause which says the Constitution and US laws are supreme)

This didn't last long. It took a trio of appeals court judges 2 minutes, to overrule this idiotic and illegal decision. Nothing trumps the Supremacy Clause.

A court made a mistake- and just like our system is supposed to work- the Appellate Court reversed that mistake.

not 'courts'

And not "Islam".

None of us are saying that Shariah law is protected in the United States- but the religion known as Islam is protected.

For all those Islamapologists, islamists, jihadists, brainwashed liberals, and assorted fools who think what I've been saying hasn't been said by US National Security experts, here is a list of the authors of the book SHARIAH: THE THREAT TO AMERICA, which says exactly what I say in this thread >>

Unlike yourself- this book very clearly distinguishes between moderate Muslims- and Muslim Supremacists- and nowhere does the book say Islam is not a religion- instead it is a warning about Shariah and radical Islam.

TView attachment 37127
Unlike YOURself, I have read this entire book (in addition to 24 other books about Islamization + thousands of their footnoted reports), so you 're not going to tell me what's in these books, that I don't know.

I've already shown you where the book does say what I say in this thread > that Islam is unconstitutional, is incompatible with the Constitution, and that Article 6, section 2 of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause) does not allow Islam's supremacy. As for Islam not being a religion, you are wrong. It most certainly DOES talk about Islam not being a religion. Here's a passage from the same page that I quoted earlier, just 4 paragraphs below the one that mentioned Article 6 of the Constitution >>

"Today we are facing an internal threat that has masked itself as a religion, and that uses the tolerance for religious practice guaranteed by the Constitution's First Amendment, to parry efforts to restrict or prevent what amount to seditious activities."

In reading this book, I recall seeing the word "masquerades", to describe how Islam portrays itself as a religion. I have seen this word used several times. I may not be able to locate the exact pages offhand, but I myself have used this word many times in this forum, and this book is where I got the idea for that word.

And yes, the book is a warning about Shariah. Well, what do you think "Shariah" is ? A ping pong game ? It is Islam. It is Islamic law, straight from the Koran. Exactly what I've been talking about in this thread. And the authors also caution about so-called "moderate" Muslims, who in reality, are not so "moderate" at all.

You are proven WRONG again.

The authors specifically differentiate between moderate Muslims and extremists- and specifically use Shariah as the distinguishing factor.

The authors never say Islam is not a religion.

That is just a lie you have created to support your bigotry.

Sorry bout that,

1. Read this.
"Seditious conspiracy appears at 18 U.S.C. §2384 and is punishable by up to twenty years in prison. The statute was passed a year earlier and also was in response to the American Civil War.24 It proscribes two or more persons who "conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof'-a provision closely tracking what treason itself proscribes, with a focus on punishing conspiracy to commit treason; and, importantly for the modern war on international terrorism, requiring no allegiance to the United States.

Conspiracy crimes have been called the "darling of the prosecutor's nursery" by revered judge Learned Hand because of their prosecution- friendly provability.2 5 Perhaps for this reason, seditious conspiracy enjoys slightly more use than the other statutes we have reviewed. The crime of seditious conspiracy was challenged in United States v. Rahman26 for mimicking treason without requiring its onerous two-witness proof. The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit summarily rejected the claim that seditious conspiracy is essentially treason by another name, a crime written expressly to get around the prosecution difficulties of treason."

and….

"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or"

(sounds like islam.)

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any

society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof-

(Sounds like islam)

regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

Why? Isn't this country about freedom of religion?
Not the freedom to be supreme over the Constitution. Nobody/nothing has that. And besides, Islam isn't even a religion. Even the Center for Security Policy authors of Shariah" the Threat to America, admitted that.

You are talking a lot, but you don't know what you're talking about. The courts HAVE found it to be true that the Supremacy Clause does not allow Islam (Shariah law) to trump US law. In the New Jersey rape case, a Muslim husband tried to use the Koran (sura 4:34) to allow him to rape and beat his wife. An imbecile lower court judge let him get away with it (putting Islam supreme over the Supremacy Clause which says the Constitution and US laws are supreme)

The courts have never found that Islam is not a religion. Nor have they ever found that mosques should be purged, nor koran's burned.

All that's you citing yourself. And you're nobody.

The US govt has not defined Islam as not a religion. But I don't always agree with everything the US govt does.
I didn't agree with the Vietnam War, and a number of other thing since then also. Some other countries HAVE declared Islam to not be a religion. One example is Italy. I agree with Italy on this. I disagree with the US.

Your personal opinion on Vietnam is as irrelevant to Islam being recognized as religion under our law as your opinions on Islam. Your acceptance or rejection is irrelevant. You're irrelevant.

As we don't base our laws on you. Your entire argument requires that we accept your personal opinion as legal fact. I reject your personal opinion as anything more than your beliefs. And we're not closing so much as a window at a mosque based on your personal beliefs.

So what else have you got?
I don't NEED anything else, because you have refuted yourself completely.

Says you. And as your previous failures demonstrate, your source sucks.

There will be no purges of mosques nor purges of korans. As your personal opinion is legally meaningless. While the law and court's recognition of islam as a religion is immediately relevant. And authoritative.

Ignore as you wish. No one gives a shit.
Sorry, what you'r esaying is just wrong, and it's also very repetitive, which is now putting you in distinct TROLL territory. You can't come into a thread and keep repeating the same thing over and ver. That's harrassmnet , it's badgering, and it's in violation of forum rules.

But what do you care ? You're a violator. You're wishing to violate the sacred Supremacy clause of the Constitution, as well as Us Codes 2384 & 2385, just to get your way (which, at this point I'm having to believe is the way of a JIHADIST). I know of no one else who would fight this hard against the Constitution and US laws, and think nothing of it, and moronicaly use the age old jihadist tactic of trying to portray the Supremacy clause as being an "interpretation" or "personal opinion". Only jihadists commonly do something as wacko as that. There are few things existing in America, if any, less capable of being construed as a personal opinion than the Supremacy clause which clearly states its case >>

"This Constitution and the laws of the United States...shall be the supreme law of the land."

Only a complete ass clown (or a desperate jihadist) would try to lower this to the level of a "personal opinion". Your posts are a laughingstock.

That's been tried elsewhere before, it led to genocide.

Sorry, what you'r esaying is just wrong, and it's also very repetitive, which is now putting you in distinct TROLL territory.

I simply reject your underlying assumptions: that Islam isn't a religion, and that Islam violates Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution, & US Codes 2384 & 2385. Those are your personal opinions. Our laws and case law contradict those assumptions or don't recognize them as valid.

Thus, we're taking none of the actions you demand. We're closing no mosques. We're burning no Korans. Islam is protected under 1st amendment rights to the free practice of religion, no matter what opinions you hold.

And without our acceptance of your fundamental assumptions as valid, you've got nothing. You can repeat your underlying assumptions as many times as you want, it doesn't make them any less irrelevant to our law, to our constitution, and to the religious practice of Islam in the United States.

Get used to the idea.

You can't come into a thread and keep repeating the same thing over and ver. That's harrassmnet , it's badgering, and it's in violation of forum rules.

I come to this thread and disagree with your fundamental assumptions. I reject them as meaningless nonsense and pseudo-legal gibberish. I've repeated my rejection of your assumptions far less often than you've stated them.

If you believe its 'harrassment' to disagree with you, take it up with a moderator. But much like your claims regarding the constitution, board rules aren't violated simply because you claim that they are.

Get used to that idea too.

Sorry, what you'r esaying is just wrong, and it's also very repetitive, which is now putting you in distinct TROLL territory.

I simply reject your underlying assumptions: that Islam isn't a religion, and that Islam violates Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution, & US Codes 2384 & 2385. Those are your personal opinions. Our laws and case law contradict those assumptions or don't recognize them as valid.

An opinion that virtually no one else agrees with.

Even those who he cites as warning against the danger of Sharia do not make the statement that Islam- all of Islam- is not a religion- they warn that those who promote Sharia will believe that Sharia is superior to the Constitution.

The only ones who try to argue that Islam is not a religion are the ones just looking to create a loophole- just declare a religion is not a religion and then it isn't protected by the Constitution.

Can we just declare that revolver's are not 'arms' and therefore ban all revolvers?

An opinion that virtually no one else agrees with.

Even those who he cites as warning against the danger of Sharia do not make the statement that Islam- all of Islam- is not a religion- they warn that those who promote Sharia will believe that Sharia is superior to the Constitution.

The only ones who try to argue that Islam is not a religion are the ones just looking to create a loophole- just declare a religion is not a religion and then it isn't protected by the Constitution.

Can we just declare that revolver's are not 'arms' and therefore ban all revolvers?

And that's how absurd the OP's demands actually are. As if you can arbitrarily declare a religion 'not a religion' and purge it, then any religion can be similarly flushed.

The OP's proposals are a radical atheist's wet dream. As they are a blueprint for purging all religion from the United States. Which is one of the myriad of reasons we don't do any of it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam is trampling on the American Constitution as I type this, because they have no intention to assimilate into our culture, no, never.
2. Thats one of the basic agreements to come to this country, you have to fit in, to learn our ways and use them.
3. So, because they are always leading to establishing their law, then even an idiot should be able to figure out what they want.
4. They are only here to take over, through their laws.
5. Thats a fact!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam is trampling on the American Constitution as I type this, because they have no intention to assimilate into our culture, no, never.
2. Thats one of the basic agreements to come to this country, you have to fit in, to learn our ways and use them.
3. So, because they are always leading to establishing their law, then even an idiot should be able to figure out what they want.
5. Thats a fact!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Says you. And that's your personal opinion.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. Thats a fact!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Its FACT.
2. Hide and watch all muslims.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. Thats a fact!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Its FACT.
2. Hide and watch all muslims.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, its opinion. And uninformed opinion at that, as you claim to speak for every Muslim in the US, their goals and their intentions.

You don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about. And you pretending to be people you don't know nor have ever met doesn't actually translate into knowledge.

But spectacularly ignorant opinion.

Forum List

Back