If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Where, specifically, are Muslim Americans demanding that other Americans adhere to their culture?

Specifically - what "Islamists" are "Islamizing" America?

Isn't it sad how liberals have to ask questions about what we conservative have known for many years. Well, that's what you get when yo go to liberal media that deliberately withholds information from you. This is why liberal know nothing about Islamization.These questions are like asking what kind of birds fly ? Do your homework, Coyote. We're not being paid to be your tutors. Read Baby! Read!

The where ? and the who ? are in hundreds of pages of these books (don't forget the footnotes)

The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America ---- by Andrew McCarthy

American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us ----- by Steven Emerson

Because They Hate ---- by Brigitte Gabriel

They Must Be Stopped ------ by Brigitte Gabriel

Hating America ------ by John Gibson

Stop the Islamization of America ----- by Pamela Geller

Secrets of the Kingdom: The Inside Story of the Secret Saudi-U.S. Connection ------ by Gerald Posner

Stealth Jihad ----- by Robert Spencer

The Brotherhood: America's Next Great Enemy ------ by Erik Stakelbeck

Outrage ----- by Dick Morris & Eileen McGann

Infiltration ------ by Paul Sperry

The 9/11 Commission Report

The Truth About Muhammad ------ by Robert Spencer

In Mortal Danger ------- by Tom Tancredo

State of Emergency ----- by Pat Buchanan

Muslim Mafia ----- by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry
What's sad is the ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the right.

Just as sad is the contempt you have for the Constitution, its case law, and the civil rights of Americans citizens who just happen to be Muslim.
What's sad is the ignorance (as proven by your ZERO on the Islamization Quiz), fear, hate, and stupidity exhibited by you and many others on the left.

Just as sad is the contempt you have for the Constitution, Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause, US Codes 2384 2385, and the freedom of American citizens to be free of Islamization bullying by Islamists.

If you tried to do something like that, I would fight you every step of the way.

The same government that has the power to attack Islam has the power to attack any faith. This nation was built on religious freedom and I will die to protect that.

Another result of the enforcement of our protective laws, would be the end of the rampant use of the courts by Islamist and terrorist organizations to force the American people to accept their unAmerican, immoral, and illegal ways of living. Probably no Islamization tactic has been more effective by Islamist ad terrorist organiztions than litigation. Here is a list of court cases >>

Court Cases The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Did you even bother to read that list of court cases?
No need to read them. There should not be any mention of Islam in Us courts at all. It is irrelevant in America. :biggrin:

If you tried to do something like that, I would fight you every step of the way.

The same government that has the power to attack Islam has the power to attack any faith. This nation was built on religious freedom and I will die to protect that.
Islam is not a religion.. Most people around the world believe that, including some entire nations (ex. Italy)

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Islam is not a religion.. Most people around the world believe that, including some entire nations (ex. Italy)

Yeah I doubt you can provide a single study that supports that argument.

I will not give any government power to attack a religion. Nor will I give a totalitarian like yourself power to define religion

Redfish is correct about the radicals' desire for world wide shari's law.

All of moderate Islam, people and leaders, need to overwhelmingly condemn jihadism and attack it.

whats funny is that Jordan, Egypt, and the UAE have acknowledged that the enemy is radical islam and have vowed to destroy it. But Obama has yet to do that. Why?
Yeah, he must be doing the vast majority of bombing them for no reason. Fuck actions, you want words, as usual.
Pinpricks.

"If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?"

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

Well the Koran can be banned under the clear and probable danger clause along with the Hadiths banning Mosques and Islam though would be a problem considering freedom of religion and the right to peaceably assemble, that said any Mosque/Iman caught preaching any of the violent verses of the Koran and the Hadith could be prosecuted for promoting imminent violence which, however, is notoriously difficult to do as we can look to unsuccessful prosecutions of KKK members and Neo-Nazi's, it's a lot easier to bankrupt these organizations through civil lawsuits filed by victims as was done to pretty much destroy the major Neo-Nazi and KKK groups in this country EG the bankruptcy of the United Klans of America following a $7 million verdict and, also, Tom Metzger of the White Aryan Alliance following a $12.5 million verdict, in cases like these it only needs to be shown that members of the group committed their crimes as a result of the groups propaganda and rhetoric; such as, their incendiary pamphlets.

Yeah I doubt you can provide a single study that supports that argument.

I will not give any government power to attack a religion. Nor will I give a totalitarian like yourself power to define religion
In a democracy, THE PEOPLE define what is or isn't a religion. That's what they done (correctly in Italy). So if the American people also defined Islam as not a religion (presently they have not addressed the issue or voted on it), would you accept that, or not ? If not, then it is YOU who are the totalitarian.

In any case, there is no doubt that Islam is a SUPREMACISM, and thus unconstitutional. By its Koran, and Muslim Brotherhood declaration, it is seditious as well. Are you not aware of these facts ?

We live in a Republic. One that specifically protects religion against bigotry and persecution you want to force on us.

You would first need to amend the Constitution repealing the First Amendment.

Good luck with that.

Well the Koran can be banned under the clear and probable danger clause along with the Hadiths banning Mosques and Islam though would be a problem considering freedom of religion and the right to peaceably assemble, that said any Mosque/Iman caught preaching any of the violent verses of the Koran and the Hadith could be prosecuted for promoting imminent violence which, however, is notoriously difficult to do as we can look to unsuccessful prosecutions of KKK members and Neo-Nazi's, it's a lot easier to bankrupt these organizations through civil lawsuits filed by victims as was done to pretty much destroy the major Neo-Nazi and KKK groups in this country EG the bankruptcy of the United Klans of America following a $7 million verdict and, also, Tom Metzger of the White Aryan Alliance following a $12.5 million verdict, in cases like these it only needs to be shown that members of the group committed their crimes as a result of the groups propaganda and rhetoric; such as, their incendiary pamphlets.
I disagree that there is any problem banning mosques, since they are already banned, as is Islam itself, due to its supremacism, which is a clear violation of the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause). The rest of your post I agree with, and I would call it excellent reasoning.

We live in a Republic. One that specifically protects religion against bigotry and persecution you want to force on us.
You have it backwards. Islam, a vile, supremacist ideology (masquerading as a religion) is what is being forced on us, and the persecution that we suffer from it, is called Islamization, which you seem to be oblivious to. Try reading the books I listed in Post # 735, to get up to speed.

You are flatly wrong in your assertion. But you could have offer some incontrovertible evidence.

What is true is that BHO has separated jihadist perversion from mainstream Islam, which is evidenced by the conference. And the continued bombing of the enemy.
1. The bombing of the enemy is what BHO has NOT done, not what he has done. The generals all say that intead of 6 or 7 a day we should be doing 500 a day. If this had been done last summer, ISIS wouldn't exist now.

2. Obama has had Muslim Brotherhood jihadists in his administration, and many are still there now, just as Hillary Clinton still as the long-time Muslim Brotherhood operative, Huma Abedin as her right hand girl, and closet aide/advisor.

Obama Administration the Muslim Brotherhood US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Then we're no longer the United States of America.

So rather than deal with anything I've said you just ignored it

OP- you don't even have to do that. Just threaten to bomb Mecca to glass and IMMEDIATELY all terror attacks would stop.

Basically this. The annihilation of Mecca would prove Islam a false religion. No mattered how outraged Muslims became over it, they would never have the willpower to stage a continuous campaign of retribution, especially if we just indiscriminately bombed every "New Mecca" in oblivion each time a new mecca popped up . The religion would basically die off in a few generations.

Then we're no longer the United States of America.
No. Then we become the United States of America, again, which we haven't been for the past 100 years.

OP- you don't even have to do that. Just threaten to bomb Mecca to glass and IMMEDIATELY all terror attacks would stop.
I don't think that would stop US MB operative front groups inside the USA, from carrying out their mission (the Explanatory Memorandum)

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Forum List

Back