If we ever let liberals disarm us, we will lose the last bits of freedom we have left...

For eight years you guncrazies said the same things over and over. It's become a habit, a very bad habit. The more you keep this up the more dire you make your plight because your message was lost long ago.

Be careful, we are coming for your guns. All of them. We will come in black Choppers, black panel trucks, Tanks, all dressed in black with our faces covered. And we have your interment camps already built in the Deserts. You don't get a trial. So be prepared, we are not only coming for your guns but for you as well as an enemy of the State. Happy now?
We have legislators ON RECORD saying they want to take them all or that they want to do what Austrailia did.

All we get is MORE restrictions with promises that you gun grabbers won't go further if you can just get a little more "common sense" restrictions.

Nah, we're done with regulation. It's going the other way for good.

Last time I checked, more and more areas were going to common sense gun regulations that you strongly are against. You are losing your battle. Of course, so is the gun grabbers. Anytime we can piss off both the guncrazies and the gungrabbers at the same time then we must be doing something right.

So much for ploughshares.

Why the hell would I need a plowshare when I have firearms?

I tried to plow a field with a firearm once. All it got me was a dirty and rusted firearm and about a 30 foot furrow polluted with gun oil. Of course, you might be talking about using your firearm to force anyone that disagrees with you to plow that field while you watch. But that's another story, Bossman.

Oh I love a retro thread where conservatives can relive their false fear factors into needing to be tucked in by NRA lobbyist.

So much for ploughshares.
Fuck ploughshares!

Valhalla, I am coming!!!

Talk, Talk, Talk. Will you hurry up with your travel plans already. But just remember, they don't have internet in Valhalla. And those Valkyries are REALLY, REALLY Fugly. And you have to check your gun at the gate.

Last edited:
...it's not about self-defense against criminals (though that's important), or hunting (though that's important too) the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect us from liberal elites who are conspiring to destroy our freedoms. Look at what they've accomplished on university campuses, where First Amendment no longer exists, and a man accused of rape is denied due process. Look at what they're doing with Google, Facebook and Twitter, censoring speech and banning conservatives from speaking. Look at the California one-party state, secured with illegal votes of illegal aliens. This is the liberal elite's goal for all of us, a total loss of the freedom to speak and vote.
I am pro 2nd Amendment and a liberal....I encourage all women and minorities to be pro-2nd Amendment and own guns and know how to use them.

Do you support a ban on what you Liberals incorrectly call an assault weapon?

Rest assured minorities are pro 2nd amendment. Do you consider guns they stole as owning them?

...it's not about self-defense against criminals (though that's important), or hunting (though that's important too) the purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect us from liberal elites who are conspiring to destroy our freedoms. Look at what they've accomplished on university campuses, where First Amendment no longer exists, and a man accused of rape is denied due process. Look at what they're doing with Google, Facebook and Twitter, censoring speech and banning conservatives from speaking. Look at the California one-party state, secured with illegal votes of illegal aliens. This is the liberal elite's goal for all of us, a total loss of the freedom to speak and vote.
I am pro 2nd Amendment and a liberal....I encourage all women and minorities to be pro-2nd Amendment and own guns and know how to use them.

Rest assured minorities are pro 2nd amendment. Do you consider guns they stole as owning them?

The AR-15 Model 601 (the Daddy to the AR-15, M-4 and M-16) was invented with the idea that it would be in the hands of an 18 year old scared out of his mind, pumped up on adrenaline in a nasty firefight where lots of rounds have to be expended fast and reloading has to be simple as well as extremely fast. In 1958, the Assault Rifle American Style was born. In Combat, the Assault Rifle isn't used in full or even 3 shot burst. It's used in single shot only to conserve ammo and for accuracy sake. There is ZERO difference between the AR-15 Model 750 and the AR-15 Model 604 M-16 at all in the capability and uses. If you call the M-16 and the M-4 an Assault Rifle, guess what, the AR-15 Model 750 (the long version of the AR-15) then you have to also call the AR-15 an assault rifle as well since there is really no difference between the AR-15 and the M-16 and the M-4 in it's operation and handling. But most of all, there is no difference it their capability. Saying the AR-15 is just a Sporting Varmint Rifle is like saying that a Claymore is a good Deer Hunting Tool providing you string the trip wire across the entrance to the watering hole.

Yes, according to you, (and your buddy the orange one), all minorities are rapists, murderers and father rapers. Whites NEVER commit crimes with guns, right? Whites NEVER sell guns to gangs. Whites NEVER murder others. Whites NEVER mass murder. I change it to read, Criminals, not minorities since crime doesn't really have a Race. But Bigots only see the race and block out the reality.

No, I do not support a ban. As I said, I am pro-2nd Amendment.

No, I do not support a ban. As I said, I am pro-2nd Amendment.

Just checking to see if you supported the 2nd amendment or the leftist version of it.

The AR-15 Model 601 (the Daddy to the AR-15, M-4 and M-16) was invented with the idea that it would be in the hands of an 18 year old scared out of his mind, pumped up on adrenaline in a nasty firefight where lots of rounds have to be expended fast and reloading has to be simple as well as extremely fast. In 1958, the Assault Rifle American Style was born. In Combat, the Assault Rifle isn't used in full or even 3 shot burst. It's used in single shot only to conserve ammo and for accuracy sake. There is ZERO difference between the AR-15 Model 750 and the AR-15 Model 604 M-16 at all in the capability and uses. If you call the M-16 and the M-4 an Assault Rifle, guess what, the AR-15 Model 750 (the long version of the AR-15) then you have to also call the AR-15 an assault rifle as well since there is really no difference between the AR-15 and the M-16 and the M-4 in it's operation and handling. But most of all, there is no difference it their capability. Saying the AR-15 is just a Sporting Varmint Rifle is like saying that a Claymore is a good Deer Hunting Tool providing you string the trip wire across the entrance to the watering hole.

Yes, according to you, (and your buddy the orange one), all minorities are rapists, murderers and father rapers. Whites NEVER commit crimes with guns, right? Whites NEVER sell guns to gangs. Whites NEVER murder others. Whites NEVER mass murder. I change it to read, Criminals, not minorities since crime doesn't really have a Race. But Bigots only see the race and block out the reality.

The AR-15 is not an assault rifle despite your nonsense rant. What you did was twist yourself into a pretzel.

Apparently you're the one seeing things. Can you provide a link to a post where I stated "all minorities are rapists, murders, and father rapers"? While you're at it, can you provide a link to a post where I said whites "NEVER sell guns to gangs, whites NEVER murder others, whites NEVER mass murder"?

Unless you can, the best thing you can do if STFU before embarrassing yourself again making baseless claims, BOY.

The AR-15 is not an assault rifle despite your nonsense rant. What you did was twist yourself into a pretzel.

Apparently you're the one seeing things. Can you provide a link to a post where I stated "all minorities are rapists, murders, and father rapers"? While you're at it, can you provide a link to a post where I said whites "NEVER sell guns to gangs, whites NEVER murder others, whites NEVER mass murder"?

Unless you can, the best thing you can do if STFU before embarrassing yourself again making baseless claims, BOY.

You posted

<quote>Do you support a ban on what you Liberals incorrectly call an assault weapon?

Rest assured minorities are pro 2nd amendment. Do you consider guns they stole as owning them?</unquote>

What I did was gave you the history of the AR-15. The historic uses,, intentions, purposes. It's not me that is trying to twist it into a pretzel. Using your ideas, fishing with TNT should legal and accepted.

Your statement of Minorities stands on it's own, bigot.

It's not the liberals we need to worry about:

DvjNMybWkAAW-zI.jpg

You posted

<quote>Do you support a ban on what you Liberals incorrectly call an assault weapon?

Rest assured minorities are pro 2nd amendment. Do you consider guns they stole as owning them?</unquote>

What I did was gave you the history of the AR-15. The historic uses,, intentions, purposes. It's not me that is trying to twist it into a pretzel. Using your ideas, fishing with TNT should legal and accepted.

What you did was incorrectly label the AR-15 an assault rifle. That's where the pretzel twisting was.

I didn't make a statement on minorities. I asked a question you stupid motherfucker. That's what the "?" means. I do see you can't provide a link to anything remotely close to what you claims I said. Better luck next time, BOY.

It's not the liberals we need to worry about:

DvjNMybWkAAW-zI.jpg

There shouldn't be a minimum wage. If you have $2/hour skills, you should be paid $2/hour. Do away with welfare. If you feel the need to support someone that refuses to support him/herself, do so with your money.

Obamacare is a disaster. It's nothing more than another social welfare program where those that refuse to provide that basic item to themselves and their family get subsidies funded by those responsible enough to do so.

You lefties deny science. Biology is a science and you want to tell the rest of us that someone born a male can be a female because they believe they are.

If you do equal work, you should get equal pay. No one wants to control women. However, if women claim that the choice they make with their bodies is theirs, ALL costs associated with that choice is also theirs. Don't tell people to butt out of your body then demand the taxpayers be forced to fund things associated with, wait for it, choices you make with your body.

You posted

What you did was incorrectly label the AR-15 an assault rifle. That's where the pretzel twisting was.

I didn't make a statement on minorities. I asked a question you stupid motherfucker. That's what the "?" means. I do see you can't provide a link to anything remotely close to what you claims I said. Better luck next time, BOY.

If the M-16 and M-4 are both Assault Rifles so is the AR-15. You can't change that with your magic wand. The Original AR-15 Model 601 was the original US Assault Rifle second only to the original AK-47. You AR Cult Members have been twisting your pretzels for so long I don't know if you believe yourselves or not. When you are faced with reality, you just hold your hands to your ears and start screaming, "LALALALALALA". I guess you want to break out the trusty jeep mounted Mah Deuce because there is a whole herd of Deer that would be tasty.

And your question stands by itself, bigot.

You posted

If the M-16 and M-4 are both Assault Rifles so is the AR-15. You can't change that with your magic wand. The Original AR-15 Model 601 was the original US Assault Rifle second only to the original AK-47. You AR Cult Members have been twisting your pretzels for so long I don't know if you believe yourselves or not. When you are faced with reality, you just hold your hands to your ears and start screaming, "LALALALALALA". I guess you want to break out the trusty jeep mounted Mah Deuce because there is a whole herd of Deer that would be tasty.

Still twisting yourself to call the AR-15 and assault rifle, huh? FYI, I have four of them. Next question is what the fuck are you going to do about it? Whine and cry.

I noticed you don't have the guts to answer it or provide a link to anything you claim I said. That's what a fucking pussy left wing coward does. Runs when he's expected to back up his claims. Did the question trigger you, BOY?

Yes, according to you, (and your buddy the orange one), all minorities are rapists, murderers and faer rapers. Whites NEVER commit crimes with guns, right? Whites NEVER sell guns to gangs. Whites NEVER murder others. Whites NEVER mass murder. I change it to read, Criminals, not minorities since crime doesn't really have a Race. But Bigots only see the race and block out the reality.

You posted

Still twisting yourself to call the AR-15 and assault rifle, huh? FYI, I have four of them. Next question is what the fuck are you going to do about it? Whine and cry.

I noticed you don't have the guts to answer it or provide a link to anything you claim I said. That's what a fucking pussy left wing coward does. Runs when he's expected to back up his claims. Did the question trigger you, BOY?

When I was a kid there used to be an advertisement in Mechanics Illustrated where you could buy a Mercedes Benz kit to put over a Volkswagen and make the VW look like a miniature Mercedes.

Do you think if Daryl saw one of those, he'd bet you $100 it was a Mercedes?

Forum List

Back