"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.”

What Mueller said was "trump broke the law. The DOJ policy would not let ME indict the fat ass....Congress....it is your time."

If you idiots vote for a criminal again in 2020....you are just clearly showing you are miserably stupid.

GO AT IT!
Lol, that coming from someone that whines on here 24/7. Trump is trying to make America great again, not to transform it.

Really? Could you be anymore gullible?

And where is you link to unbiased, factual proof that Trump cares more
It means to me that Trump is a scumbag and I sincerely hope he would leave the Presidency tonight (either on his feet, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in the back of a Hearse) tonight as I not only feel he is almost sub-human (even though no human is), but he is a danger to America and the world so long as he is President because of his mental incompetence and staggering lack of intelligence, moral code or honor.
But I am completely sick of this Mueller shit. The Senate won't impeach Trump - so what the fuck is the point in the House doing so?
But he will lose in 2020 or America does not deserve to be called a great country again for a generation.
End this nonsense, drop the Impeachment crap and let the voters decide in 2020 what to do with the maggot in the WH.
Trump is doing great things for America. You hating that shows what kind of a person you are.

I hate no one. I don't hate the man - I pity him. I just know he is a danger to the World and the faster he is removed from office...the better.

What Mueller said was "trump broke the law. The DOJ policy would not let ME indict the fat ass....Congress....it is your time."

If you idiots vote for a criminal again in 2020....you are just clearly showing you are miserably stupid.

GO AT IT!
Lol, that coming from someone that whines on here 24/7. Trump is trying to make America great again, not to transform it.

It means to me that Trump is a scumbag and I sincerely hope he would leave the Presidency tonight (either on his feet, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in the back of a Hearse) tonight as I not only feel he is almost sub-human (even though no human is), but he is a danger to America and the world so long as he is President because of his mental incompetence and staggering lack of intelligence, moral code or honor.
But I am completely sick of this Mueller shit. The Senate won't impeach Trump - so what the fuck is the point in the House doing so?
But he will lose in 2020 or America does not deserve to be called a great country again for a generation.
End this nonsense, drop the Impeachment crap and let the voters decide in 2020 what to do with the maggot in the WH.
Trump is doing great things for America. You hating that shows what kind of a person you are.

I hate no one. I don't hate the man - I pity him. I just know he is a danger to the World and the faster he is removed from office...the better.
You wished him death, I didn't like Obama but I never wished him in a hearse.

GO AT IT!

I wished him out of office...in a Hearse was the last method.

That has nothing to do with hate....as I said, I pity the manchild.

But he is mentally disturbed, IMO, and is a danger to America and the world...and for the good of all, he should be removed at all costs. Preferably while still alive. But if the only way he will leave is in a Hearse...so be it.

You don't agree...fine.

We are done here.

Good day.

GO AT IT!

I wished him out of office...in a Hearse was the last method.

That has nothing to do with hate....as I said, I pity the manchild.

But he is mentally disturbed, IMO, and is a danger to America and the world...and for the good of all, he should be removed at all costs. Preferably while still alive. But if the only way he will leave is in a Hearse...so be it.

You don't agree...fine.

We are done here.

Good day.
Lol, he is no more dangerous than Obama was. The economy is great and we aren't in any new wars. So go to your safe space.

Right...I am a stickler for facts and I abhor people that lie on a regular basis......even when there is no advantage for trump to lie....HE LIES.

GO AT IT!

He should come right out and get Putin's public endorsement in 2020. HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE PUTIN'S CHOICE! YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT.

Please vote again for Putin's choice. Another 4 years and trump will be president for life.

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so" is what Mueller actually stated.

If we look to actual verbiage contained within the report then we see the below statement, which is very similar.

"At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state."

That statement requires viewing within real context.
First, that statement is one sentence, of only five sentences, contained within the Conclusion of Volume II.
That in itself is quite telling, IMO.
Second, notice the verbiage utilized pertains specifically to "obstruction of justice" and not to a more general term, 'crime.'
Mueller is clearly implying that a cloud of suspicion will forever hang over Trump concerning Trump's multiple obstructive acts in regard to the investigation.
IMO this was nothing more than an invitation for The House to make a decision to perform their duty under The Constitution to act as a check on the executive, in regard to the abuse of power by Trump.
It really could not imply any other thing.

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said,

Let me fix this for Mr Mueller, since he clearly missed school the day they taught "American Law 101" and discussed the part where you refer to a defendant as "innocent" until proven guilty, NOT as "unproven to be innocent".

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly committed a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said,
/—-/ It’s how Progs are reshaping our country. Progs are evil.

"If we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so" is what Mueller actually stated.

If we look to actual verbiage contained within the report then we see the below statement, which is very similar.

"At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state."

First, that statement is one sentence, of only five sentences, contained within the Conclusion of Volume II.
Second, notice the verbiage utilized pertains specifically to "obstruction of justice" and not to a more general term, 'crime.'
Mueller is clearly implying that a cloud of suspicion will forever hang over Trump concerning Trump's multiple obstructive acts in regard to the investigation.
IMO this was nothing more than an invitation for The House to make a decision to perform their duty under The Constitution to act as a check on the executive, in regard to the abuse of power by Trump.

You realize that most Trumpbots will get to 'verbiage', have NO IDEA what it means, get frustrated, reply that you 'are gay' or something and then leave?

Please tell me what this statement means to you......Simple question....

It means that Mueller is a political hack who sees his job as destroying Trump By Any Means Necessary.

Under our Rule of Law, a person is Innocent Until Proven Guilty...not Guilty Until Mueller Exonerates him.

You realize that most Trumpbots will get to 'verbiage', have NO IDEA what it means, get frustrated, reply that you 'are gay' or something and then leave?

Agreed; from what I have seen the greater majority of Trump supporters do not seem to understand that words do have real meaning, and also that the nuance of language is something they do not seem to 'get.'

It means that Mueller is a political hack who sees his job as destroying Trump By Any Means Necessary.

Under our Rule of Law, a person is Innocent Until Proven Guilty...not Guilty Until Mueller Exonerates him.

Trump put himself into this position of being perceived in the light of suspicion; not Mueller.

Trump has only himself to blame for this; no one else.

Get over it, pussy & stop your fucking whining.

What it means is that you and mueller do not believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

You did say that
No charges
Witch Hunt
Long one too

Mueller....a man of integrity....cannot confidently say that trump DID NOT commit a crime.....in other words.

"Yes....we think he did commit a crime....but DOJ prevents us from indicting him."

Barr stole the narrative when he and Rosenstein decided that trump was only "defending himself." Which included:

Lying
Threatening others
Encouraging Lying
Dictating a misleading narrative about the June Russia-Junior meeting

Among numerous other criminal actions with felonious implications. Barr is a trump stooge. His bank account needs to be examined ed for large checks from the trump regime....

You did say that
No charges
Witch Hunt
Long one too

Mueller....a man of integrity....cannot confidently say that trump DID NOT commit a crime.....in other words.

"Yes....we think he did commit a crime....but DOJ prevents us from indicting him."

Barr stole the narrative when he and Rosenstein decided that trump was only "defending himself." Which included:

Lying
Threatening others
Encouraging Lying
Dictating a misleading narrative about the June Russia-Junior meeting

Among numerous other criminal actions with felonious implications. Barr is a trump stooge. His bank account needs to be examined ed for large checks from the trump regime....

Like Mueller, you are 'highly conflicted".:auiqs.jpg:

Fools will vote for a traitor like trump again....cause you can't fix Stupid...

Fools will vote for a traitor like trump again....cause you can't fix Stupid...

the demographic study taken right after Trump was elected showed his supporters/voters to be;

white
middle age
uneducated
males

these idiots made it to middle age being stupid - dont expect anything to change in the last 2 years.

Forum List

Back