"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.”

"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.”
]

Please tell me what this statement means to you......Simple question....
It's actually an even simpler answer...it means:

'Absent any and all evidence of a crime the only thing we have to offer in the way of guilt is our confidence, if there were any evidence you would have had it by now'

It means to me that Trump is a scumbag and I sincerely hope he would leave the Presidency tonight (either on his feet, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in the back of a Hearse) tonight as I not only feel he is almost sub-human (even though no human is), but he is a danger to America and the world so long as he is President because of his mental incompetence and staggering lack of intelligence, moral code or honor.
But I am completely sick of this Mueller shit. The Senate won't impeach Trump - so what the fuck is the point in the House doing so?
But he will lose in 2020 or America does not deserve to be called a great country again for a generation.
End this nonsense, drop the Impeachment crap and let the voters decide in 2020 what to do with the maggot in the WH.

Last edited:
It means to me that Trump is a scumbag and I wish he would die tonight as I not only feel he is almost sub-human (even though no human is), but he is a danger to America and the world so long as he is President because of his mental incompetence and staggering lack of intelligence, moral code or honor.
But I am completely sick of this Mueller shit. The Senate won't impeach Trump - so what the fuck is the point in the House doing so?
He will lose in 2020 or America does not deserve to be called a great country again for a generation.
End this nonsense, drop the Impeachment crap and let the voters decide in 2020 what to do with the maggot in the WH.

Stay away from gas and matches.
You're too entertaining.

Mueller lit a fuse under Barr today....all so Barr can be discredited before he discovers Mueller is as guilty as Comey Brennan and Clapper in this attempted coup....isn't it obvious?....come on people....

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said.
"If we had had confidence that the president clearly committed a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said,

Politics 101 "How to make a statement without saying anything." ... :thup: .. :cool:

No....How to say someone us a criminal without saying he is a criminal..

I....for one....do not want a so called president who is both an unindicted coconspirator and guilty of obstruction of justice.

The world is laughing at a country that allows a clown who was chosen by Putin and is a criminal to boot.....IN THE WHITE HOUSE....

What an embarassment......

I....for one....do not want a so called president who is both an unindicted coconspirator and guilty of obstruction of justice.

The world is laughing at a country that allows a clown who was chosen by Putin and is a criminal to boot.....IN THE WHITE HOUSE....

What an embarassment......

Who cares what eurotrash unelected European Union bueracrats laugh at, except TDS afflicted psychiatrics' like you.

What Mueller said was "trump broke the law. The DOJ policy would not let ME indict the fat ass....Congress....it is your time."

If you idiots vote for a criminal again in 2020....you are just clearly showing you are miserably stupid.

GO AT IT!

It means to me that Trump is a scumbag and I sincerely hope he would leave the Presidency tonight (either on his feet, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in the back of a Hearse) tonight as I not only feel he is almost sub-human (even though no human is), but he is a danger to America and the world so long as he is President because of his mental incompetence and staggering lack of intelligence, moral code or honor.
But he will lose in 2020 or America does not deserve to be called a great country again for a generation.
Trump is doing great things for America. You hating that shows what kind of a person you are.

What Mueller said was "trump broke the law. The DOJ policy would not let ME indict the fat ass....Congress....it is your time."

If you idiots vote for a criminal again in 2020....you are just clearly showing you are miserably stupid.

GO AT IT!
Lol, that coming from someone that whines on here 24/7. Trump is trying to make America great again, not to transform it.

Forum List

Back