Zone1 If we worship One God...

I already gave you my best in post #284.

People have been pondering origin questions since the beginning of man and you think that is odd? So I am not denying it. I am changing the meaning to what it is in reality; pondering the origin question. For which you have zero intellect for.

Now my turn. It's idiotic to argue you weren't made to worship something. All you have to do is look at human nature and history. But I have no doubt you will argue against that because you are proud and certain you can never be wrong about anything. Nevertheless, that is your reality as well as it is my reality and the only choice in the matter is whether we choose to worship the creator or the created. I have chosen to worship the creator and it has turned on all the learning centers of my mind and I have experienced tangible rewards as such. You have chosen to worship the created and as a result you are bitter towards life and can only find enjoyment in criticizing what you don't believe. You have your reward and I have mine.
Ding, ding, ding, ding, perfectly said and the truth!

And you said that was the best you can do.

And that's sad.

And I'm not bitter towards life so stop playing psychoanalyst , Sigmund Fraud.

Abd FYI belief in god turns off the mind that after all is what religion was designed to do. It makes you part of the flock so you'll be a good little sheep.
So, what makes you good? It's your conscience, if you are good (Not sure you are). Your conscience is the Light of Christ which is in all things to point to what is good or evil. It gives us a good foundation to make judgments that are good. When we continually deny this and God, then that light is dimmed and eventually snuffed out. Sometimes this is called a reprobate mind.

Those with a foundation in Christ can have a firm foundation on the decisions they make in life. You have lost much of this or do not recognize this. Thus, you can sometimes by luck choose good. But, it's only by luck. Not by any conscience desire. Those who are going around saying "gas the Jews" are reprobates with no conscience foundation.

Jesus condemned non-believing Jews for rejecting Him. They were essentially stripped of their special status as the "chosen" priestly nation, and his disciples became the new (the renewed) Israel of God, empowered in a special way by the Holy Spirit.
Yes and a new religion began.

Like I said...

Also, you confuse yourself. Atheism Is a lack of a specific belief. Are some atheists insane? Absolutely.

Can atheists believe utter nonsense? Absolutely.
Then there is no such thing as an atheists. By your definition then atheists do believe their no sense. 🤔

Well tha

Well that makes no sense on any level.

Anyone who doesn't accept a belief in a perosonal God is an atheist.

And they are all around you.
Ahhh…but that points directly to you as your god. Because you know everything about and in the universe. No such thing as an atheist.

Like what? You keep forgetting to put on your big boy pants and make a point.
Prove there is no God. To do this, you have to know what is going on in every minute part of the Universe including all possible dimensions. Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence. Tell me what’s directly on the backside of the sun that we’ve never been able to see? What about at the ends of the universe in all directions? Another dimension? But, you can’t. Yet, you say God isn’t there. So, you are just guessing and this lying because you are trying to make it a fact.

There is no god. Get over it. I never have and never will worship a manufactured god. Man created god. god does not exsist There is no god.
My experience is different. The one thing I can assure people is...God is. He is worth seeking. Still, down through the ages and throughout the Bible, we see a plethora of those who agree with you.

Forum List

Back