Zone1 If we worship One God...

Sure from your perspective. This is the highlight of your day. From my perspective I said everything I needed to say and am moving on to the rest of my day.
Stop chopping up my posts

I said that if that is the best you can do then it and you are as little sad

Bye bye Donkey

Feel free not to reply to any of my posts especially when they are not to you ( and don;t worry they never will be) and make both of out lives that much better

Last edited:
'This cup is the new covenant ...

there is only one covenant from the heavens - granted during the time of a&e ...

I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

as proof also of the liar moses ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

not humanity but all living beings.

Stop chopping up my posts

I said that if that is the best you can do then it and you are as little sad

Bye bye Donkey

Feel free not to reply to any of my posts especially when they are not to you ( and don;t worry they never will be) and make both of out lives that much better
I already gave you my best in post #284.

People have been pondering origin questions since the beginning of man and you think that is odd? So I am not denying it. I am changing the meaning to what it is in reality; pondering the origin question. For which you have zero intellect for.

Now my turn. It's idiotic to argue you weren't made to worship something. All you have to do is look at human nature and history. But I have no doubt you will argue against that because you are proud and certain you can never be wrong about anything. Nevertheless, that is your reality as well as it is my reality and the only choice in the matter is whether we choose to worship the creator or the created. I have chosen to worship the creator and it has turned on all the learning centers of my mind and I have experienced tangible rewards as such. You have chosen to worship the created and as a result you are bitter towards life and can only find enjoyment in criticizing what you don't believe. You have your reward and I have mine.

No it hasn’t. The Catholic Church is no longer a missionary church. And, I see no free will when you aren’t allowed to read the very bible the RCC is said to have compiled. And, you aren’t allowed to comprehend simple verses either. You are the one who should be ashamed because you condemn those with truth in the doctrine. Why can’t you just be humble and admit the RCC changed the doctrine of the dead. And, that 10’s of billions of people will be damned because they weren’t baptized before dying according to the RCC teachings. By the way, the thief that Jesus said would be at some time in paradise never made it because of the RCC doctrine. Fortunately, it’s false doctrine.
Are you saying there are no catholic missionaries?

Says the guy who makes up whatever he wants by misusing scripture.
Tell me how I'm misusing the scriptures with respect to the fact Peter states spirits of dead people can still receive the Gospel to them. Yet, you deny this.

Are you saying there are no catholic missionaries?
It's funny. The Catholic Church has 2 year missions for young people. I wonder where they got that idea from? :popcorn:
However, these missions are not proselytizing missions. Full Time Missionary Program
Pretty much service missions. We have these too. Not all missionaries do proselytizing either. However, with as many members the Catholic Church has, they can only muster up 30,000 conversions. Not a missionary church.

Tell me how I'm misusing the scriptures with respect to the fact Peter states spirits of dead people can still receive the Gospel to them. Yet, you deny this.
The command to eat the flesh of Jesus and drink his blood.

You don’t understand analogies and parables. If I show you a picture of my wife and say, “This is my wife.” Is the paper with a picture on it my actual wife?
You dismissed 41 contiguous verses because they offended you. That's what that is.

That's as idiotic as you believing man invented logic, or math or science.
Ding compares the existence of math and science to the existence of an invisible sugar daddy in the sky that supposedly loves him and will grant him eternal life in paradise.

naNEzNm.gif

Who
You dismissed 41 contiguous verses because they offended you. That's what that is.
I dismissed them because they have nothing to do with your insistence that the our spirits die when our bodies die. This, those 41 verses are for you.

I already gave you my best in post #284.

People have been pondering origin questions since the beginning of man and you think that is odd? So I am not denying it. I am changing the meaning to what it is in reality; pondering the origin question. For which you have zero intellect for.

Now my turn. It's idiotic to argue you weren't made to worship something. All you have to do is look at human nature and history. But I have no doubt you will argue against that because you are proud and certain you can never be wrong about anything. Nevertheless, that is your reality as well as it is my reality and the only choice in the matter is whether we choose to worship the creator or the created. I have chosen to worship the creator and it has turned on all the learning centers of my mind and I have experienced tangible rewards as such. You have chosen to worship the created and as a result you are bitter towards life and can only find enjoyment in criticizing what you don't believe. You have your reward and I have mine.
And you said that was the best you can do.

And that's sad.

And I'm not bitter towards life so stop playing psychoanalyst , Sigmund Fraud.

Abd FYI belief in god turns off the mind that after all is what religion was designed to do. It makes you part of the flock so you'll be a good little sheep.

there is only one covenant from the heavens - granted during the time of a&e ...

as proof also of the liar moses ...

not humanity but all living beings.
KJV And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

KJV And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Take a walk into the Amazon naked as your god made you and see how much dominion you have over anything

Take a walk into the Amazon naked as your god made you and see how much dominion you have over anything
Sure as long as I can have a knife and a spear!
When Adam and Eve sinned, the intended relationship between man and animals changed.

And you said that was the best you can do.

And that's sad.

And I'm not bitter towards life so stop playing psychoanalyst , Sigmund Fraud.

Abd FYI belief in god turns off the mind that after all is what religion was designed to do. It makes you part of the flock so you'll be a good little sheep.
Hmm you only believe in what you can see touch and taste I believe in something I can't see or touch except for his word and I am closed minded :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back