Zone1 If we worship One God...

That's not an argument or evidence undermining anything I've said. Me telling you "Read the book, it completely eviscerates what you said", doesn't prove anything I've said. I need to quote the book and explain how what I just quoted debunks your claims. That's me correcting or refuting you, not me just saying "Read the book, you'll see".
You are wasting my time. Re-read post #233.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and turns on all the learning centers of my mind.

keep telling yourself it's all good, you know what happened to judas ... his loyal - friend.

keep telling yourself it's all good, you know what happened to judas ... his loyal - friend.
Treating every act like a sacred act and using my talents for the glory of God is more than all good. It's eternal life. The kingdom of heaven is now.

You prove how much of a religious nut job you are with your attacks on rival religions. Which is pretty much every post you make. It seems your only basis for believing what you believe is through criticizing rival religions. That's not a good foundation.
Rival religions? LOL! No one rivals us. We are The Church of Jesus Christ. And, that is the best foundation to have. A firm foundation in the Lord with the correct authority to act in the Lord's name. I answer your questions and the response is I'm a nut job. Why can't you just agree that when we die, our spirits go to spirit prison and can be taught there.

Tis true. Its all a bit ridiculous in many ways.

Especially this. Like the ritual of pretending to eat a 2k year old dead mans flesh and drink his blood.
oh please. Like God can create something as complex as a human being

but he can't change a small pc of bread into Christ?

Well, Transubstantiation is real. You don't know because you are too busy criticizing to investigate. You really should. The Real Presence is real.

The ones Jesus spoke to weren't baptized and then became unrepentent. JW,s shun those who promised God to serve him forever, then turn back to their own vomit the bible calls it by becoming unrepentent. So keep the facts straight. Your words sound like you listened to apostate words. Apostates hearts are filled with hatred, they do not speak truth. They point the finger everywhere but where it should be pointed-at self.

God has 1 name( YHWH(Jehovah)--those living in darkness say he has many names. Wicked men, who had no right, by satans will removed Gods name. God put his name in HIS bible because he wants it there, only false religions use the altered versions of Gods bible. to mislead, and it does just that.
Name one scripture where Jesus shunned anyone? And, you want to kill all those who don't agree with you, right? Right? You will never know the name of your God. You will deny him at the judgment seat.

you have no idea what you are referring to - that was exactly the intent from the beginning to the untimely conclusion for the 1st century events - the repudiation of judaism - and their inference of a religion through illicit personifications of heavenly endowments, moses the liar. including those that wrote the 4th century christian bible, who were crucifiers themselves. truth be told.

the "new" church as you alude was nothing more than the original reiteration at the time of noah, the religion of antiquity.
Moses did not lie. You do. And no, Jesus and the Saints did not go around attacking Judaism. They didn't need to. Jesus words were enough to help bring people to him.

Name one scripture where Jesus shunned anyone? And, you want to kill all those who don't agree with you, right? Right? You will never know the name of your God. You will deny him at the judgment seat.
Jesus told the Israelite spiritual teachers off and disfellowshipped them( cut them off of being Gods chosen)-Matt 23

Well, you deny Jesus is God also. Lots of luck with that one.
So what? Does that mean he gets tortured in hell? He's not the "right type" of Christian? The way to salvation gets extremely narrow, to the point Satan wins. How many people does the enemy destroy? The adversary takes practically all of God's human creation with him to the lake of fire. Amazing, how you "Christians" interpret the Bible.

Jesus told the Israelite spiritual teachers off and disfellowshipped them( cut them off of being Gods chosen)-Matt 23
Moses did not lie. You do. And no, Jesus and the Saints did not go around attacking Judaism. They didn't need to. Jesus words were enough to help bring people to him.
Jesus condemned non-believing Jews for rejecting Him. They were essentially stripped of their special status as the "chosen" priestly nation, and his disciples became the new (the renewed) Israel of God, empowered in a special way by the Holy Spirit.

He shunned the hypocrites of Israel who rejected Him.

So what? Does that mean he gets tortured in hell? He's not the "right type" of Christian? The way to salvation gets extremely narrow, to the point Satan wins. How many people does the enemy destroy? The adversary takes practically all of God's human creation with him to the lake of fire. Amazing, how you "Christians" interpret the Bible.
Not true. Very few actually go there because they can still avoid eternal damnation by bowing their knees and confessing that Jesus is the Christ at the judgment seat. They may not get to the Celestial glory of heaven. But, there are two other levels of glory states in First Corinthians chapter 15 for those with less valiant testimonies. All three kingdoms of heaven.

Jesus condemned non-believing Jews for rejecting Him. They were essentially stripped of their special status as the "chosen" priestly nation, and his disciples became the new (the renewed) Israel of God, empowered in a special way by the Holy Spirit.
Again, state chapter and verse. He loves all people. And even calls them His friends in Zechariah when he returns and shows them his wounds. The fact is, all of Christianity was stripped of their authority once the Apostles were all gone by way of complete apostasy. Most of Christiandome is still in apostasy.

Not true. Very few actually go there because they can still avoid eternal damnation by bowing their knees and confessing that Jesus is the Christ at the judgment seat. They may not get to the Celestial glory of heaven. But, there are two other levels of glory states in First Corinthians chapter 15 for those with less valiant testimonies. All three kingdoms of heaven.
You sound like LDS/Mormon. I find LDS soteriology quite interesting if not inspiring. You sound like a Mormon.

Again, state chapter and verse. He loves all people. And even calls them His friends in Zechariah when he returns and shows them his wounds. The fact is, all of Christianity was stripped of their authority once the Apostles were all gone by way of complete apostasy. Most of Christiandome is still in apostasy.
Assuming you're LDS. Isn't the LDS Church the Israel of God? Do you believe non-believing Jews are true Israel?

When did he shun the religious leaders? Chapter and verse please.

1. Matthew 21:33-43 (KJV)
    - This is the parable of the vineyard, where the workers kill the son. In this parable, the vineyard represents Israel, and the owner of the vineyard is God. The son represents Jesus, and the workers represent the religious leaders of the time.
    • Verse 43: "Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."
This verse indicates a change in God's plan, where the kingdom would be taken away from the reprobate, anti-Christ Israel and given to a "nation" that produces spiritual fruit.

1 John 2:22-23 (KJV):"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

• Matthew 23:13-36 (KJV)
    - In this chapter, Jesus delivers a series of "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees" statements, criticizing the religious leaders for their hypocrisy and rejection of the prophets. Here are a few excerpts:
    • Verse 15: "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."
    • Verse 31-32: "Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers."
  • John 8:42-47 (KJV) - In this passage, Jesus is speaking to the Jewish leaders and points out their rejection of Him:
    • Verse 44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him."
  • John 14:6 (KJV) -
    • Jesus said unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
  • 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 (KJV) -

"14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
    • Verse 16: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

temple_burning.jpg

The phrase "Synagogue of Satan" refers to anti-Christ, counterfeit Jews (fake "Israel"):

1. Revelation 2:9 (KJV):"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
  2. Revelation 3:9 (KJV):"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Romans 2:28-29 (KJV):"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

Romans 9:6-8 (KJV):"Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."

1. Galatians 3:16 (KJV):"Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ."
    In this verse, Paul emphasizes that the promises made to Abraham were ultimately directed toward one particular seed, who is identified as Christ. This suggests that the fulfillment of God's promises is found in Christ Jesus.
  2. Galatians 3:26-29 (KJV):"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."
    In these verses, Paul explains that through faith in Christ, believers become part of the "Abraham's seed" and are considered heirs according to the promise. This implies that the promises made to Abraham are fulfilled in those who are in Christ, not those who claim to be Jews yet reject Jesus Christ. Such 'Jews" are anti-Christ Jews of the synagogue of Satan.
  3. Romans 4:13 (KJV):"For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith."
    Paul highlights that the promise of being heirs of the world is not based on adherence to the law but on righteousness through faith. This suggests that the inheritance of God's promises is tied to faith in Christ rather than to ethnic or legalistic factors.

Romans 11:18-24 (KJV):"18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.22 Behold, therefore, the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?"

If non-believing, natural Jews, who have become anti-Christ as a result of their disbelief, repent and turn to Jesus Christ, they will be grafted into their olive tree once again.

The true Israel of God in this age are those who are in Christ through faith, not those who reject Christ and pretend to continue being Israel. Israel today can't exist without Jesus Christ. One needs to place their faith in Jesus to be Israel, inheriting all of God's promises.

Forum List

Back