🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If white people are so racist, and hateful, and evil...

Non white people don't want to live with white people. They want to live where white people live instead of white people .

...then why do you want to live with them so badly??

Because they are the nicest people in the world! That's why!

Blacks need to do what Malcom X and Keith Ellison said and form their OWN nation!

Even Martin Luther King favored blacks creating their own nation early in his career.

...then why do you want to live with them so badly??

Because they are the nicest people in the world! That's why!

Blacks need to do what Malcom X and Keith Ellison said and form their OWN nation!

Even Martin Luther King favored blacks creating their own nation early in his career.

America is our nation.

th

Which white people?

Ones in the south are single tooth idiots. I would need to know what and where in regard to white people because if their nice, chances are you're in Minnesota.
I live in tn and have great teeth.
I guess i need to assume you are a mentally ill tranny with a fake vagina.
Isnt that how this works? Jackass

Nope, you’re just a daily reminder as to why most of Tennessee is a cluster fuck.
Shame on you. People in the South are more polite than the North.

Which white people?

Ones in the south are single tooth idiots. I would need to know what and where in regard to white people because if their nice, chances are you're in Minnesota.

I lived in Minnesota for six years. The most inbred incest ridden shit hole in America. Seriously. The place is fucked. :thup:

So after all these years, has America become less racist /racially divided... or more racist and racially divided?

I don't think people come to America to be around whites as much as it is they come here for the concept of freedom, social stability and the promise of a comfortable life.

Ironically, as the nation has become more "diverse", that "freedom", "stability" and "comfort" have all taken a marked decline. Cost of living is advancing faster than incomes still. Excessive debt is very common.

Last edited:
So after all these years, has America become less racist /racially divided... or more racist and racially divided?

I don't think people come to America to be around whites as much as it is they come here for the concept of freedom, social stability and the promise of a comfortable life.

Ironically, as the nation has become more "diverse", that "freedom", "stability" and "comfort" have all taken a marked decline. Cost of living is advancing faster than incomes still. Excessive debt is very common.

Concepts which were made reality by white people and are found in short supply in non-white nations.

Concepts which were made reality by white people and are found in short supply in non-white nations.

Yep. That's what I said......the "ironically" part....

So, what's America gonna be like when Caucasian whites (vs Hispanic whites) are a decided minority (expected to be so in the next 50 years)

So, what's America gonna be like when Caucasian whites (vs Hispanic whites) are a decided minority (expected to be so in the next 50 years)

Putting aside the obvious decline in living standards a hispanic majority will bring I expect that in 50 years it will still be as socially acceptable to hate on white people as it is today so our grandkids are in for a real treat.

Putting aside the fact that you rely on half truths and assumption of intent when it comes to your idea that white people are favored by employers and banks
There should not be half anything.

There should not be any system where white people are favored by banks and employers. Right ?
Have you ever considered that maybe the reason you dont get the loan is your fault?
Well that's kinda how racism works dude. That's how it's maintained.

It's always black people fault. You shift the blame on to black people

Children do it: “Tommy did it too!” Wife beaters do it: “You made me do it.”

So white people say things like

1. Blacks are racist too.
  2. You are the racist one.
  3. I was beaten up/robbed/called names by blacks.
  4. Blacks have a high crime rate.
  5. Blacks carry knives.
  6. Blacks are to blame for their own troubles.
  7. Blacks like to “blame whitey”.
  8. Black parents do not care about education.
The argument is moved from what whites do to what people think blk do.

At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

So if you can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

Gays and trannies complain about not getting treated fairly but if you are obnoxiously flamboyant

The fk you talking about gays and trannies for ? I don't give a sh*t about them
Like it or not, we live in a society and if you want to succeed you're gonna have to conform to at least a bare minimum of standards.
And what are those standards ? And who sets those standards ?
Lots of black people have really shitty attitudes which is in large part due I think to them constantly thinking everyone is out to get them.
When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people have shitty attitudes make sense.
Black female receptionists roll their eyes and sigh when you ask them a simple question
So the worst, the most vicious, the most evil example of black people being racist to you is a black women rolling their eyes at you ?

funny-joke.jpg

and black dudes act hyper aggressive
If you feel inferior towards masculine black men. What's that gotta do with black men ?

You're blaming black men for own insecurity.

But where do these images of black strength and toughness come from?

Not black people.

Black folks didn’t create and perpetuate the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous.

And it does not even matter.

If Gary Coleman (RIP) of Different Stokes was involved in any altercation you'd write

ucNiiL65HSKZ6hXSPE9YFuAv6PKUonf7JU59hN0_QCE84dSSihSa0dkGe4GCWlPrdXPrEGPCLWYgAc73KH5OeDEm43bqoUjBI-rh9mKQ_KjrWDv1dTysBTx0uzYBbWNYVib_FFr2EaJbYR2fzNzQHyf9CqWHQrANzEX381OK7PoaCE63zWU_vfPNLqlMxbCeX8_LRX00aACE6dufhD-3r564lr3PkbrjG2fypOxP-ovsnQdZGyLlIHaAvtqncb6zUunqJ2zDN_NiSrwuiXVvKHtDtyQ7Pbhm9H764g5izOW5MKZ8Lh2fR3k3ciQBuVlTbEmdPRTwPNU9EXfzMp10-ujUy2COSVwtTmWRk-2Je9_M7wRwHG0WgisL-k0cQvkuzOITkgitLXm_j4Nyy4P6I6sy9AbOnl3wCj1mllE7NWfxZGjM5mQIWypxvssPkIz91gzRRYN4v6M_86ByDqzeUcaCKFNciBewCvPmjT3axB4VX8W6HKift0POhVBxEkUQlA5IdEo7USZfOGkUXOEcLrM5cgE6amHnY5EDEBni3OpB20Y2mTK90PwWJySpk7CtPIxlevT9ZlovM2ApLwqxSstLu8JUd8tLfcJE_ywi6yK2lycZIUcfNZDy8Ozc_fIMZOVy4gBQqEHgFRh3-0e0qG2nLH4V4UE=w400-h243-no

when a cop pulls them over for a traffic violation as if it's a personal insult.
It's the police who have the attiude. Not black people.

0yb9cqu7suz6bm4GoLMbaB1kbHDgO5d_cFmTFYDD5h1pDFHxkHuoFaXmeztZZWQG7ci7UldDNbmv7vie1K5AbNH9G6UCflpvmv_dxAkaJjwm1ozeUBiyVFcercBUQqhzToYRjYn22XRQ9Uj4g6Ajw7zq-FGj6PhpIymq3eazb2TayNpcIVgntPjkusp5-_7BmbhVbP4qrajaoNX1F6yVKwllDGFpiDJH4cuikdGdEGLR26MqO521h4kUX8tYZRnbKZxRv3dnUbGPqgdyW1HP4fmZIieuvp4yXw25uLhhu6beZdJ5lZ2CCxJfv40YsRlxim_ToAb5ffat2mrsVO43N21dMlIHgN7zoawv0yna0HNOmLmWD8tcSrht9N-Uk9iKRBoxJG5zED6oTBoI42PPRLUs_Z7HE1WgWMK5rx1c-U2ypahL8OvUSLui5I8cJLMQlCwEwhEoc_hghpQDQTqTOTSIuYEqYCAIGE-Y4ui4P20yRp6rDvNN7LoDX_srgySGMWMwqUh73y1VjqUx_nOmSdXtKm0TRQgPeN6xZ8sSmsOy-Bz4neQ_scUuYyFdKaL_nv53NEoGqNLIaRCRbXWSTOktM3AwNA4Vuq6troz3dheHcGYf0_xCjDu1vY07WHyNPWQoKq1d5Au6m7RijFjvXVzAWXk6dX8=w613-h819-no

It does not matter what a black person does or acts

oRwy2mtCdHipj_OX-_C7LrHLK9tycDQYUh2CR2Siex6SykqBk4ZUYhlqrM63Y0mr1KX7qujTvKzEbmzktb3zlHN0Euo0k4QkZsv-vJo21fgv9Nho6m_Wu0Z3o0fizvxWuLsWRAT5p9osM_2CllCLAKuHujksu9vp1hLCey-7KcHHMKvuIMFEiAgTnU6aGbwR9m25i26JWrVhttiIx_JLtHoI9SMLRKUzdvyhIZa_JfOPgFmIiHbx0DXfwB-bkAPCDahJN4p7setzB5odihrhY4oJZ_8-P4KB69mJWnTwnNmRain1i9O8iIK3xEo-mSmDi6Lc3217ScuFicEseFqMQsD3ixEwdI8Ke83Jid4VX7ZJn_D3h9T4AoVDzU3eLNAIeai5KFHdcQzHhCWkYSEMyHAVnhev-fLPvumjUJIGyR1uxV9rkyXslo3P_tApVkLEMBIc7HjGyzDH_nnSaum4R4t3b2uvMJibtuW8FOLltTYLpv8vfQkiDbLRi2dIRv-Jx7Vv2JngF1S2G8eb8-tKv7lFg6fQ9GhhjoJQDF-tcU8ntEjbYOECshuVHFgG3vMxDbjoWcc5e1FCwC12XNlBFlxjYNPYsq2gdsYd1SfUGm7z9bL_HR9VZsaq1c3OSYuN15arebBlb-yv2RY6BS3WY0NBhrvDJUU=w861-h510-no

Killing black people is part of white supremacy. That's fun for whites and non blacks.
This is why polite white people don't like you so maybe you ought to work on that!
Polite white people ? lol

This your paradise of whiteness

whitopia.jpg

I mean. Let's ignore all the stuff white people do

AFg8SgITOqFmMzQFoW49jj-QMCrfr_CrcToKVVjI9AXovolp7w3Kl1TU3oC5QpS3M_UYxPipujZoASyC1dOzPmw3x8XQCqGZw03zyFs8eEiHNdcnmWjMiVC3m54IjCy3aZvKvFwnKxBOBedrOkhM1NJ7SqmGq-JFQcmhZMoHJWxkm3ZU5xl6629DlQLIeyJNH5_AAuRV01wFZj5yma9x5ETN1jSk8XGiS66aM_LyfnwcI7NjdnZChOyN67cZXk7B0GKAjnn9aK3-AlH5ZRST2Ccwk-sSKGE6M2zh74DVrWIjrniv0OoZxm2g7DYbHqn27aanmlSOyFCAMQmGW7tokE-TEZf248l_K3EpafqkeRYdfFEoairIl4aXLKJkhZs1HD-xRyDo8knlJlmGrBYhd4T-_IZ2ovISsJ6vfJ0pTa5ju4V4dyp_eE5MFL1segHWQ0LZf9GPyE5xiMrEsnq9pRA4PPWqOk4GZZAhGyQFj6lTqXEYKq5HC5ZaSXI-E6PwZfr-SbPIkFiNy9rSFU8Bs1unCC-RNgpLtSKkkRPugq1UTl9zOfvzIK_lhla2cFSVH4mmduTDwFWxlO54_5jwrKkqdoXeE0NGFf8YoP-ezAgulc3JDB1Ea6C0K5JZQHhLpdR3CAuckS45kkMK6AgZhV2dmC8moRE=w1024-h555-no

MT541RJD4H7LPerQLDzIgXeQQIkBlO-qjnxsFd2xDk7ldPSYzp5uPcoLuCgnNTfeF1z8g9tjmKO1hgFTnz0zKFva4SvOndQ9jZp0WX9byKK1mlJpFTAy1u5AERnIOxvZ4I3q_oBtnX0E8Q3IoXUtbICA-xRbV9lEetoDM3K2txv24a4kOlbjeNJLp1Dq0EUM0Panf0vCabjG_87klSBlaWCtLK7Wy77AyWFIV2qmtzbIrMSy5fvpw7_7f-hZ_nYkeD9KfWqtRRlXvUpAcuCc2OPxsp1oWeVsQcPfuK0wLwfPK-2Y-fScoL0E0a3zcrPMn6WtO2Dho1eBlIIX_4v0s9Ugj5BQ_H6JQeareFUm5HYRz6CMmlSzY4nx0nOceM8wl9IAdXeqUvYg1MTVGDrNsohHNt4jRER-ZFu71piL4O5CfD8qh0W6THzvNThtEXTSJKudqW_PWSmExz9InaxMaEZ0-XD2_pDpbeXhN5-klWu30B-2UiYmgqk1MP7q0zNCfk3rbJ6n1FV1BT2_gmj9pyayZUswMP5YG1IFfNyiT4DAaELX0oNyMUrxUyukCTg_Cgh5250rHll5LOS7Q9YL4PEn-6o1ZqVLb5jbNjm2e2AhKG_eTO2bGWvn9QaaTKJ8K2hYBWrFiQRnhgPyHak_ipCKzKan45g=w1024-h532-no

No !!!

This is white people.

whitopia.jpg

A group of people wallowing in White privilege claiming “merit” as a cherished value is very ironic. Nearly everything in their lives is based on their status as White people in America. Merit has little to do with their comfortable lifestyles

Garbage. You should come to my hood sometime. You would get an abject lesson in STFU with that bullshit.

Garbage. You should come to my hood sometime. You would get an abject lesson in STFU with that bullshit.

No he wouldn't.

Bullshit. Homie ain't playin' that. I could tell 1 big ol' black woman you were pestering me and she'd beat your ass. She's around 6'5" 255 lbs. Loves me to death. She'd slap you 1 time and your doodoo ass would hit the floor. The general fellers don't wanna hear that kind of bullshit. Take that shit elsewhere.

Last edited:

Putting aside the obvious decline in living standards a hispanic majority will bring I expect that in 50 years it will still be as socially acceptable to hate on white people as it is today so our grandkids are in for a real treat.

We are living at a reduced standard now as we lose at least 600 billion dollars per year in taxable income alone because of white racism.

We are living at a reduced standard now as we lose at least 600 billion dollars per year in taxable income alone because of white racism.

You should move to South Africa. You could kill whitey with impugnity and starve n shit. Ain't no EBT there, brah.

Did the white jewish Communist Tim Wise tell you that?

No he wouldn't.

Bullshit. Homie ain't playin' that. I could tell 1 big ol' black woman you were pestering me and she'd beat your ass. She's around 6'5" 255 lbs. Loves me to death. She'd slap you 1 time and your doodoo ass would hit the floor. The general fellers don't wanna hear that kind of bullshit. Take that shit elsewhere.

I don't hit women and I've whipped men bigger than that. You live in imaginaryville.

No he wouldn't.

I don't hit women and I've whipped men bigger than that. You live in imaginaryville.

Suuure you have. You're like that Macolm X book reading for 2 weeks guy that was on the crew and got fired for being a piece of crap, not doing his job, and thinking everybody was racist, especially the redbone dude with 4 kids to feed. Dumbass. Fuck You.

You should move to South Africa. You could kill whitey with impugnity and starve n shit. Ain't no EBT there, brah.

Apparently you are a member of the 61 percent club. You know, the percentage of welfare recipients who are white. I should move nowhere bitch. We have the constitutional right to air our grievance and if our grievance happens to include whitey, then it will. Brah.

Forum List

Back