If white people are so racist, and hateful, and evil...

I don't think people come to America to be around whites as much as it is they come here for the concept of freedom, social stability and the promise of a comfortable life.

Concepts which were made reality by white people and are found in short supply in non-white nations.

Yep. That's what I said......the "ironically" part....

So, what's America gonna be like when Caucasian whites (vs Hispanic whites) are a decided minority (expected to be so in the next 50 years)

Putting aside the obvious decline in living standards a hispanic majority will bring I expect that in 50 years it will still be as socially acceptable to hate on white people as it is today so our grandkids are in for a real treat.

We are living at a reduced standard now as we lose at least 600 billion dollars per year in taxable income alone because of white racism.

You should move to South Africa. You could kill whitey with impugnity and starve n shit. Ain't no EBT there, brah.

Apparently you are a member of the 61 percent club. You know, the percentage of welfare recipients who are white. I should move nowhere bitch. We have the constitutional right to air our grievance and if our grievance happens to include whitey, then it will. Brah.

You're a bitch ass. The only food stamps I ever spent were ones I bought 2 for 1, punk.

PS: There should be something behind that "Bitch Ass", but I don't wanna get in trouble.

It rhymes with "wigga"

Garbage. You should come to my hood sometime. You would get an abject lesson in STFU with that bullshit.

No he wouldn't.

Bullshit. Homie ain't playin' that. I could tell 1 big ol' black woman you were pestering me and she'd beat your ass. She's around 6'5" 255 lbs. Loves me to death. She'd slap you 1 time and your doodoo ass would hit the floor. The general fellers don't wanna hear that kind of bullshit. Take that shit elsewhere.

I don't hit women and I've whipped men bigger than that. You live in imaginaryville.

Suuure you have. You're like that Macolm X book reading for 2 weeks guy that was on the crew and got fired for being a piece of crap, not doing his job, and thinking everybody was racist, especially the redbone dude with 4 kids to feed. Dumbass. Fuck You.

Nah. I'm the negro you love to hate. Smarter than you. Better educated than you. More accomplished than you. Whether or not you believe me is no sweat off my brow. But if you entered my hood and talked like that about me to anyone, you'd probably would be advised that you'd be better off walking through a fire soaked in gasoline than to try me. I really don't like talking shit on the internet but I am a little tired of punk ass girly boys like you running your mouth.

Garbage. You should come to my hood sometime. You would get an abject lesson in STFU with that bullshit.

No he wouldn't.

Bullshit. Homie ain't playin' that. I could tell 1 big ol' black woman you were pestering me and she'd beat your ass. She's around 6'5" 255 lbs. Loves me to death. She'd slap you 1 time and your doodoo ass would hit the floor. The general fellers don't wanna hear that kind of bullshit. Take that shit elsewhere.

I don't hit women and I've whipped men bigger than that. You live in imaginaryville.

Suuure you have. You're like that Macolm X book reading for 2 weeks guy that was on the crew and got fired for being a piece of crap, not doing his job, and thinking everybody was racist, especially the redbone dude with 4 kids to feed. Dumbass. Fuck You.

Nah. I'm the negro you love to hate. Smarter than you. Better educated than you. More accomplished than you. Whether or not you believe me is no sweat off my brow. But if you entered my hood and talked like that about me to anyone, you'd probably would be advised that you'd be better off walking through a fire soaked in gasoline than to try me. I really don't like talking shit on the internet but I am a little tired of punk ass girly boys like you running your mouth.

That's the difference, boy. You live up north. I'm from my hood where I know everybody.

;) And you wonder why nobody talked to you. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't love to hate any negro. Some people make me go: "Wtf is up with that asshat?!" though.

And everybody shakes their head.

Yep. That's what I said......the "ironically" part....

So, what's America gonna be like when Caucasian whites (vs Hispanic whites) are a decided minority (expected to be so in the next 50 years)

Putting aside the obvious decline in living standards a hispanic majority will bring I expect that in 50 years it will still be as socially acceptable to hate on white people as it is today so our grandkids are in for a real treat.

We are living at a reduced standard now as we lose at least 600 billion dollars per year in taxable income alone because of white racism.

You should move to South Africa. You could kill whitey with impugnity and starve n shit. Ain't no EBT there, brah.

Apparently you are a member of the 61 percent club. You know, the percentage of welfare recipients who are white. I should move nowhere bitch. We have the constitutional right to air our grievance and if our grievance happens to include whitey, then it will. Brah.

You're a bitch ass. The only food stamps I ever spent were ones I bought 2 for 1, punk.

PS: There should be something behind that "Bitch Ass", but I don't wanna get in trouble.

It rhymes with "wigga"

So you abused the system to get food stamps.

The only bitch ass here is you.

PS: There should be something behind that "Bitch Ass", but I don't wanna get in trouble either.

It rhymes with "wacker".

No he wouldn't.

:lmao: Internet tough guy - classic :lmao:

Was there an actual topic here somewhere?

It rhymes with "wigga"

So you abused the system to get food stamps.

The only bitch ass here is you.

PS: There should be something behind that "Bitch Ass", but I don't wanna get in trouble either.

It rhymes with "wacker".

I'm a cracker and cracker proud, dude. :dunno:

When they say "cracker", it's me they're talking about. :04: You can even ask my black buddies. :fu:

No he wouldn't.

That's the difference, boy. You live up north. I'm from my hood where I know everybody.

I don't love to hate any negro. Some people make me go: "Wtf is up with that asshat?!" though.

There is no difference. Most of my relatives live in the south boy.

You're dumb ass southern white trash.. I've met many a white southernor. Enough to know that you're on the low end.

There is no difference. Most of my relatives live in the south boy.

You're dumb ass southern white trash.. I've met many a white southernor. Enough to know that you're on the low end.

I bet I have 50 IQ points on you. Real talk, Mr. "Oh gibs me a reparations check, whitey."

You got life fucked up. I know smart black people. You ain't them.

Last edited:
Who said we wanted to live with white people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are so many Pakistanis immigrating to the UK? because of the nice weather?

Colonization. Britain broke it, so they bought it.

Pakistan was broken before the British. Britain improved it...so much as they could.

That’s historically ignorant on several levels.

"You're wrong and I won't bother to elaborate beyond that point"

- literally every Unkotare post

Pakistan was broken before the British. Britain improved it...so much as they could.

Do you know how Pakistan was founded?

Do you know how Pakistan was founded?

Split from India iirc, because of Islam. Right?

Only so much even advanced Anglo-Saxon’s can do with a place like Pakistan.

Only so much even advanced Anglo-Saxon’s can do with a place like Pakistan.

Only so much, like create it?

I knew this white freckled ginger boy , surrounded by blacks, said he hated being white. He wished he was born black. (I wish he was, too). This was in 1969, in a nearly all black school. I think that remark was aimed at me, the only other white around. White self haters want to punish everyone else. There is a name for that. We call them trolls now. A white Uncle Tom?Asshole? Coward? Robespierre? Backstabber? Sellout? Quisling? Blacks had that power then 50 years ago. NOW it's to the Nth degree more. Whites are making bank on selling out. It's disgusting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back