🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If white people are so racist, and hateful, and evil...

I for one, was born here and since I have the constitutional right to peacefully air my grievance I am doing so. Err white person having a problem with that can leave.
it's more than ''peacefully airing grievances''
loot/burn/riot
HATE
it's OBSESSION with hating whitey/etc
ie= Covington/Smollett/etc

Saying white people are racist is not the same as saying white people are hateful and evil

You still get the job. You still get the loan. You still get the house. You can still travel anywhere in the world and set up shop and have no problem. You can still go throughout life and reap the assumptions of whiteness, the assumption of intelligence, the assumption of competence, the assumption of credit worthiness ....none o these things we black people can assume other will assume about us

So tell me how is this anti white hatred really affecting you ?
...then why do you want to live with them so badly??
Get over yourself

It's not that people want to so badly live with white people

It's because finding white free areas in more prosperous suburbs is a tough task.

White people have a system which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

Black wishing to avoid white ? Will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because whites have a system which ensures that those areas are the most poorest and most crowded areas of town.

And I'm pretty sure you know this. So why are you acting stupid ?

Saying white people are racist is not the same as saying white people are hateful and evil

You still get the job. You still get the loan. You still get the house. You can still travel anywhere in the world and set up shop and have no problem. You can still go throughout life and reap the assumptions of whiteness, the assumption of intelligence, the assumption of competence, the assumption of credit worthiness ....none o these things we black people can assume other will assume about us

So tell me how is this anti white hatred really affecting you ?
...then why do you want to live with them so badly??
Get over yourself

It's not that people want to so badly live with white people

It's because finding white free areas in more prosperous suburbs is a tough task.

White people have a system which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets (even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).

Black wishing to avoid white ? Will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because whites have a system which ensures that those areas are the most poorest and most crowded areas of town.

And I'm pretty sure you know this. So why are you acting stupid ?

Putting aside the fact that you rely on half truths and assumption of intent when it comes to your idea that white people are favored by employers and banks, have you ever considered that maybe the reason you dont get the loan is your fault? Gays and trannies complain about not getting treated fairly but if you are obnoxiously flamboyant or look like sasquatch in a wig, normal people are not going to like you. Like it or not, we live in a society and if you want to succeed you're gonna have to conform to at least a bare minimum of standards.

Lots of black people have really shitty attitudes which is in large part due I think to them constantly thinking everyone is out to get them. Black female receptionists roll their eyes and sigh when you ask them a simple question and black dudes act hyper aggressive when a cop pulls them over for a traffic violation as if it's a personal insult. This is why polite white people don't like you so maybe you ought to work on that!

Putting aside the fact that you rely on half truths and assumption of intent when it comes to your idea that white people are favored by employers and banks
There should not be half anything.

There should not be any system where white people are favored by banks and employers. Right ?
Have you ever considered that maybe the reason you dont get the loan is your fault?
Well that's kinda how racism works dude. That's how it's maintained.

It's always black people fault. You shift the blame on to black people

Children do it: “Tommy did it too!” Wife beaters do it: “You made me do it.”

So white people say things like

1. Blacks are racist too.
  2. You are the racist one.
  3. I was beaten up/robbed/called names by blacks.
  4. Blacks have a high crime rate.
  5. Blacks carry knives.
  6. Blacks are to blame for their own troubles.
  7. Blacks like to “blame whitey”.
  8. Black parents do not care about education.
The argument is moved from what whites do to what people think blk do.

At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

So if you can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

Gays and trannies complain about not getting treated fairly but if you are obnoxiously flamboyant

The fk you talking about gays and trannies for ? I don't give a sh*t about them
Like it or not, we live in a society and if you want to succeed you're gonna have to conform to at least a bare minimum of standards.
And what are those standards ? And who sets those standards ?
Lots of black people have really shitty attitudes which is in large part due I think to them constantly thinking everyone is out to get them.
When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people have shitty attitudes make sense.
Black female receptionists roll their eyes and sigh when you ask them a simple question
So the worst, the most vicious, the most evil example of black people being racist to you is a black women rolling their eyes at you ?

funny-joke.jpg

and black dudes act hyper aggressive
If you feel inferior towards masculine black men. What's that gotta do with black men ?

You're blaming black men for own insecurity.

But where do these images of black strength and toughness come from?

Not black people.

Black folks didn’t create and perpetuate the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous.

And it does not even matter.

If Gary Coleman (RIP) of Different Stokes was involved in any altercation you'd write

ucNiiL65HSKZ6hXSPE9YFuAv6PKUonf7JU59hN0_QCE84dSSihSa0dkGe4GCWlPrdXPrEGPCLWYgAc73KH5OeDEm43bqoUjBI-rh9mKQ_KjrWDv1dTysBTx0uzYBbWNYVib_FFr2EaJbYR2fzNzQHyf9CqWHQrANzEX381OK7PoaCE63zWU_vfPNLqlMxbCeX8_LRX00aACE6dufhD-3r564lr3PkbrjG2fypOxP-ovsnQdZGyLlIHaAvtqncb6zUunqJ2zDN_NiSrwuiXVvKHtDtyQ7Pbhm9H764g5izOW5MKZ8Lh2fR3k3ciQBuVlTbEmdPRTwPNU9EXfzMp10-ujUy2COSVwtTmWRk-2Je9_M7wRwHG0WgisL-k0cQvkuzOITkgitLXm_j4Nyy4P6I6sy9AbOnl3wCj1mllE7NWfxZGjM5mQIWypxvssPkIz91gzRRYN4v6M_86ByDqzeUcaCKFNciBewCvPmjT3axB4VX8W6HKift0POhVBxEkUQlA5IdEo7USZfOGkUXOEcLrM5cgE6amHnY5EDEBni3OpB20Y2mTK90PwWJySpk7CtPIxlevT9ZlovM2ApLwqxSstLu8JUd8tLfcJE_ywi6yK2lycZIUcfNZDy8Ozc_fIMZOVy4gBQqEHgFRh3-0e0qG2nLH4V4UE=w400-h243-no

when a cop pulls them over for a traffic violation as if it's a personal insult.
It's the police who have the attiude. Not black people.

0yb9cqu7suz6bm4GoLMbaB1kbHDgO5d_cFmTFYDD5h1pDFHxkHuoFaXmeztZZWQG7ci7UldDNbmv7vie1K5AbNH9G6UCflpvmv_dxAkaJjwm1ozeUBiyVFcercBUQqhzToYRjYn22XRQ9Uj4g6Ajw7zq-FGj6PhpIymq3eazb2TayNpcIVgntPjkusp5-_7BmbhVbP4qrajaoNX1F6yVKwllDGFpiDJH4cuikdGdEGLR26MqO521h4kUX8tYZRnbKZxRv3dnUbGPqgdyW1HP4fmZIieuvp4yXw25uLhhu6beZdJ5lZ2CCxJfv40YsRlxim_ToAb5ffat2mrsVO43N21dMlIHgN7zoawv0yna0HNOmLmWD8tcSrht9N-Uk9iKRBoxJG5zED6oTBoI42PPRLUs_Z7HE1WgWMK5rx1c-U2ypahL8OvUSLui5I8cJLMQlCwEwhEoc_hghpQDQTqTOTSIuYEqYCAIGE-Y4ui4P20yRp6rDvNN7LoDX_srgySGMWMwqUh73y1VjqUx_nOmSdXtKm0TRQgPeN6xZ8sSmsOy-Bz4neQ_scUuYyFdKaL_nv53NEoGqNLIaRCRbXWSTOktM3AwNA4Vuq6troz3dheHcGYf0_xCjDu1vY07WHyNPWQoKq1d5Au6m7RijFjvXVzAWXk6dX8=w613-h819-no

It does not matter what a black person does or acts

oRwy2mtCdHipj_OX-_C7LrHLK9tycDQYUh2CR2Siex6SykqBk4ZUYhlqrM63Y0mr1KX7qujTvKzEbmzktb3zlHN0Euo0k4QkZsv-vJo21fgv9Nho6m_Wu0Z3o0fizvxWuLsWRAT5p9osM_2CllCLAKuHujksu9vp1hLCey-7KcHHMKvuIMFEiAgTnU6aGbwR9m25i26JWrVhttiIx_JLtHoI9SMLRKUzdvyhIZa_JfOPgFmIiHbx0DXfwB-bkAPCDahJN4p7setzB5odihrhY4oJZ_8-P4KB69mJWnTwnNmRain1i9O8iIK3xEo-mSmDi6Lc3217ScuFicEseFqMQsD3ixEwdI8Ke83Jid4VX7ZJn_D3h9T4AoVDzU3eLNAIeai5KFHdcQzHhCWkYSEMyHAVnhev-fLPvumjUJIGyR1uxV9rkyXslo3P_tApVkLEMBIc7HjGyzDH_nnSaum4R4t3b2uvMJibtuW8FOLltTYLpv8vfQkiDbLRi2dIRv-Jx7Vv2JngF1S2G8eb8-tKv7lFg6fQ9GhhjoJQDF-tcU8ntEjbYOECshuVHFgG3vMxDbjoWcc5e1FCwC12XNlBFlxjYNPYsq2gdsYd1SfUGm7z9bL_HR9VZsaq1c3OSYuN15arebBlb-yv2RY6BS3WY0NBhrvDJUU=w861-h510-no

Killing black people is part of white supremacy. That's fun for whites and non blacks.
This is why polite white people don't like you so maybe you ought to work on that!
Polite white people ? lol

This your paradise of whiteness

whitopia.jpg

I mean. Let's ignore all the stuff white people do

AFg8SgITOqFmMzQFoW49jj-QMCrfr_CrcToKVVjI9AXovolp7w3Kl1TU3oC5QpS3M_UYxPipujZoASyC1dOzPmw3x8XQCqGZw03zyFs8eEiHNdcnmWjMiVC3m54IjCy3aZvKvFwnKxBOBedrOkhM1NJ7SqmGq-JFQcmhZMoHJWxkm3ZU5xl6629DlQLIeyJNH5_AAuRV01wFZj5yma9x5ETN1jSk8XGiS66aM_LyfnwcI7NjdnZChOyN67cZXk7B0GKAjnn9aK3-AlH5ZRST2Ccwk-sSKGE6M2zh74DVrWIjrniv0OoZxm2g7DYbHqn27aanmlSOyFCAMQmGW7tokE-TEZf248l_K3EpafqkeRYdfFEoairIl4aXLKJkhZs1HD-xRyDo8knlJlmGrBYhd4T-_IZ2ovISsJ6vfJ0pTa5ju4V4dyp_eE5MFL1segHWQ0LZf9GPyE5xiMrEsnq9pRA4PPWqOk4GZZAhGyQFj6lTqXEYKq5HC5ZaSXI-E6PwZfr-SbPIkFiNy9rSFU8Bs1unCC-RNgpLtSKkkRPugq1UTl9zOfvzIK_lhla2cFSVH4mmduTDwFWxlO54_5jwrKkqdoXeE0NGFf8YoP-ezAgulc3JDB1Ea6C0K5JZQHhLpdR3CAuckS45kkMK6AgZhV2dmC8moRE=w1024-h555-no

MT541RJD4H7LPerQLDzIgXeQQIkBlO-qjnxsFd2xDk7ldPSYzp5uPcoLuCgnNTfeF1z8g9tjmKO1hgFTnz0zKFva4SvOndQ9jZp0WX9byKK1mlJpFTAy1u5AERnIOxvZ4I3q_oBtnX0E8Q3IoXUtbICA-xRbV9lEetoDM3K2txv24a4kOlbjeNJLp1Dq0EUM0Panf0vCabjG_87klSBlaWCtLK7Wy77AyWFIV2qmtzbIrMSy5fvpw7_7f-hZ_nYkeD9KfWqtRRlXvUpAcuCc2OPxsp1oWeVsQcPfuK0wLwfPK-2Y-fScoL0E0a3zcrPMn6WtO2Dho1eBlIIX_4v0s9Ugj5BQ_H6JQeareFUm5HYRz6CMmlSzY4nx0nOceM8wl9IAdXeqUvYg1MTVGDrNsohHNt4jRER-ZFu71piL4O5CfD8qh0W6THzvNThtEXTSJKudqW_PWSmExz9InaxMaEZ0-XD2_pDpbeXhN5-klWu30B-2UiYmgqk1MP7q0zNCfk3rbJ6n1FV1BT2_gmj9pyayZUswMP5YG1IFfNyiT4DAaELX0oNyMUrxUyukCTg_Cgh5250rHll5LOS7Q9YL4PEn-6o1ZqVLb5jbNjm2e2AhKG_eTO2bGWvn9QaaTKJ8K2hYBWrFiQRnhgPyHak_ipCKzKan45g=w1024-h532-no

No !!!

This is white people.

whitopia.jpg

A group of people wallowing in White privilege claiming “merit” as a cherished value is very ironic. Nearly everything in their lives is based on their status as White people in America. Merit has little to do with their comfortable lifestyles

Who said we wanted to live with white people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why demand to be allow to live in their neighborhoods and allow to send your kids to their schools?

“Their” neighborhoods?
“Their” schools?

???????

White, Hispanic and Asian neighborhoods...

....all?

No such thing.

Human behavior throughout history all over the world says otherwise.

Putting aside the fact that you rely on half truths and assumption of intent when it comes to your idea that white people are favored by employers and banks
There should not be half anything.

There should not be any system where white people are favored by banks and employers. Right ?
Have you ever considered that maybe the reason you dont get the loan is your fault?
Well that's kinda how racism works dude. That's how it's maintained.

It's always black people fault. You shift the blame on to black people

Children do it: “Tommy did it too!” Wife beaters do it: “You made me do it.”

So white people say things like

1. Blacks are racist too.
  2. You are the racist one.
  3. I was beaten up/robbed/called names by blacks.
  4. Blacks have a high crime rate.
  5. Blacks carry knives.
  6. Blacks are to blame for their own troubles.
  7. Blacks like to “blame whitey”.
  8. Black parents do not care about education.
The argument is moved from what whites do to what people think blk do.

At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

So if you can blame blacks, then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

Gays and trannies complain about not getting treated fairly but if you are obnoxiously flamboyant

The fk you talking about gays and trannies for ? I don't give a sh*t about them
Like it or not, we live in a society and if you want to succeed you're gonna have to conform to at least a bare minimum of standards.
And what are those standards ? And who sets those standards ?
Lots of black people have really shitty attitudes which is in large part due I think to them constantly thinking everyone is out to get them.
When, or if, black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people have shitty attitudes make sense.
Black female receptionists roll their eyes and sigh when you ask them a simple question
So the worst, the most vicious, the most evil example of black people being racist to you is a black women rolling their eyes at you ?

funny-joke.jpg

and black dudes act hyper aggressive
If you feel inferior towards masculine black men. What's that gotta do with black men ?

You're blaming black men for own insecurity.

But where do these images of black strength and toughness come from?

Not black people.

Black folks didn’t create and perpetuate the stereotype that it was our group that was big and bad and dangerous.

And it does not even matter.

If Gary Coleman (RIP) of Different Stokes was involved in any altercation you'd write

ucNiiL65HSKZ6hXSPE9YFuAv6PKUonf7JU59hN0_QCE84dSSihSa0dkGe4GCWlPrdXPrEGPCLWYgAc73KH5OeDEm43bqoUjBI-rh9mKQ_KjrWDv1dTysBTx0uzYBbWNYVib_FFr2EaJbYR2fzNzQHyf9CqWHQrANzEX381OK7PoaCE63zWU_vfPNLqlMxbCeX8_LRX00aACE6dufhD-3r564lr3PkbrjG2fypOxP-ovsnQdZGyLlIHaAvtqncb6zUunqJ2zDN_NiSrwuiXVvKHtDtyQ7Pbhm9H764g5izOW5MKZ8Lh2fR3k3ciQBuVlTbEmdPRTwPNU9EXfzMp10-ujUy2COSVwtTmWRk-2Je9_M7wRwHG0WgisL-k0cQvkuzOITkgitLXm_j4Nyy4P6I6sy9AbOnl3wCj1mllE7NWfxZGjM5mQIWypxvssPkIz91gzRRYN4v6M_86ByDqzeUcaCKFNciBewCvPmjT3axB4VX8W6HKift0POhVBxEkUQlA5IdEo7USZfOGkUXOEcLrM5cgE6amHnY5EDEBni3OpB20Y2mTK90PwWJySpk7CtPIxlevT9ZlovM2ApLwqxSstLu8JUd8tLfcJE_ywi6yK2lycZIUcfNZDy8Ozc_fIMZOVy4gBQqEHgFRh3-0e0qG2nLH4V4UE=w400-h243-no

when a cop pulls them over for a traffic violation as if it's a personal insult.
It's the police who have the attiude. Not black people.

0yb9cqu7suz6bm4GoLMbaB1kbHDgO5d_cFmTFYDD5h1pDFHxkHuoFaXmeztZZWQG7ci7UldDNbmv7vie1K5AbNH9G6UCflpvmv_dxAkaJjwm1ozeUBiyVFcercBUQqhzToYRjYn22XRQ9Uj4g6Ajw7zq-FGj6PhpIymq3eazb2TayNpcIVgntPjkusp5-_7BmbhVbP4qrajaoNX1F6yVKwllDGFpiDJH4cuikdGdEGLR26MqO521h4kUX8tYZRnbKZxRv3dnUbGPqgdyW1HP4fmZIieuvp4yXw25uLhhu6beZdJ5lZ2CCxJfv40YsRlxim_ToAb5ffat2mrsVO43N21dMlIHgN7zoawv0yna0HNOmLmWD8tcSrht9N-Uk9iKRBoxJG5zED6oTBoI42PPRLUs_Z7HE1WgWMK5rx1c-U2ypahL8OvUSLui5I8cJLMQlCwEwhEoc_hghpQDQTqTOTSIuYEqYCAIGE-Y4ui4P20yRp6rDvNN7LoDX_srgySGMWMwqUh73y1VjqUx_nOmSdXtKm0TRQgPeN6xZ8sSmsOy-Bz4neQ_scUuYyFdKaL_nv53NEoGqNLIaRCRbXWSTOktM3AwNA4Vuq6troz3dheHcGYf0_xCjDu1vY07WHyNPWQoKq1d5Au6m7RijFjvXVzAWXk6dX8=w613-h819-no

It does not matter what a black person does or acts

oRwy2mtCdHipj_OX-_C7LrHLK9tycDQYUh2CR2Siex6SykqBk4ZUYhlqrM63Y0mr1KX7qujTvKzEbmzktb3zlHN0Euo0k4QkZsv-vJo21fgv9Nho6m_Wu0Z3o0fizvxWuLsWRAT5p9osM_2CllCLAKuHujksu9vp1hLCey-7KcHHMKvuIMFEiAgTnU6aGbwR9m25i26JWrVhttiIx_JLtHoI9SMLRKUzdvyhIZa_JfOPgFmIiHbx0DXfwB-bkAPCDahJN4p7setzB5odihrhY4oJZ_8-P4KB69mJWnTwnNmRain1i9O8iIK3xEo-mSmDi6Lc3217ScuFicEseFqMQsD3ixEwdI8Ke83Jid4VX7ZJn_D3h9T4AoVDzU3eLNAIeai5KFHdcQzHhCWkYSEMyHAVnhev-fLPvumjUJIGyR1uxV9rkyXslo3P_tApVkLEMBIc7HjGyzDH_nnSaum4R4t3b2uvMJibtuW8FOLltTYLpv8vfQkiDbLRi2dIRv-Jx7Vv2JngF1S2G8eb8-tKv7lFg6fQ9GhhjoJQDF-tcU8ntEjbYOECshuVHFgG3vMxDbjoWcc5e1FCwC12XNlBFlxjYNPYsq2gdsYd1SfUGm7z9bL_HR9VZsaq1c3OSYuN15arebBlb-yv2RY6BS3WY0NBhrvDJUU=w861-h510-no

Killing black people is part of white supremacy. That's fun for whites and non blacks.
This is why polite white people don't like you so maybe you ought to work on that!
Polite white people ? lol

This your paradise of whiteness

whitopia.jpg

I mean. Let's ignore all the stuff white people do

AFg8SgITOqFmMzQFoW49jj-QMCrfr_CrcToKVVjI9AXovolp7w3Kl1TU3oC5QpS3M_UYxPipujZoASyC1dOzPmw3x8XQCqGZw03zyFs8eEiHNdcnmWjMiVC3m54IjCy3aZvKvFwnKxBOBedrOkhM1NJ7SqmGq-JFQcmhZMoHJWxkm3ZU5xl6629DlQLIeyJNH5_AAuRV01wFZj5yma9x5ETN1jSk8XGiS66aM_LyfnwcI7NjdnZChOyN67cZXk7B0GKAjnn9aK3-AlH5ZRST2Ccwk-sSKGE6M2zh74DVrWIjrniv0OoZxm2g7DYbHqn27aanmlSOyFCAMQmGW7tokE-TEZf248l_K3EpafqkeRYdfFEoairIl4aXLKJkhZs1HD-xRyDo8knlJlmGrBYhd4T-_IZ2ovISsJ6vfJ0pTa5ju4V4dyp_eE5MFL1segHWQ0LZf9GPyE5xiMrEsnq9pRA4PPWqOk4GZZAhGyQFj6lTqXEYKq5HC5ZaSXI-E6PwZfr-SbPIkFiNy9rSFU8Bs1unCC-RNgpLtSKkkRPugq1UTl9zOfvzIK_lhla2cFSVH4mmduTDwFWxlO54_5jwrKkqdoXeE0NGFf8YoP-ezAgulc3JDB1Ea6C0K5JZQHhLpdR3CAuckS45kkMK6AgZhV2dmC8moRE=w1024-h555-no

MT541RJD4H7LPerQLDzIgXeQQIkBlO-qjnxsFd2xDk7ldPSYzp5uPcoLuCgnNTfeF1z8g9tjmKO1hgFTnz0zKFva4SvOndQ9jZp0WX9byKK1mlJpFTAy1u5AERnIOxvZ4I3q_oBtnX0E8Q3IoXUtbICA-xRbV9lEetoDM3K2txv24a4kOlbjeNJLp1Dq0EUM0Panf0vCabjG_87klSBlaWCtLK7Wy77AyWFIV2qmtzbIrMSy5fvpw7_7f-hZ_nYkeD9KfWqtRRlXvUpAcuCc2OPxsp1oWeVsQcPfuK0wLwfPK-2Y-fScoL0E0a3zcrPMn6WtO2Dho1eBlIIX_4v0s9Ugj5BQ_H6JQeareFUm5HYRz6CMmlSzY4nx0nOceM8wl9IAdXeqUvYg1MTVGDrNsohHNt4jRER-ZFu71piL4O5CfD8qh0W6THzvNThtEXTSJKudqW_PWSmExz9InaxMaEZ0-XD2_pDpbeXhN5-klWu30B-2UiYmgqk1MP7q0zNCfk3rbJ6n1FV1BT2_gmj9pyayZUswMP5YG1IFfNyiT4DAaELX0oNyMUrxUyukCTg_Cgh5250rHll5LOS7Q9YL4PEn-6o1ZqVLb5jbNjm2e2AhKG_eTO2bGWvn9QaaTKJ8K2hYBWrFiQRnhgPyHak_ipCKzKan45g=w1024-h532-no

No !!!

This is white people.

whitopia.jpg

A group of people wallowing in White privilege claiming “merit” as a cherished value is very ironic. Nearly everything in their lives is based on their status as White people in America. Merit has little to do with their comfortable lifestyles

I'm not going to waste my time picking apart and rebutting your wall of text because I have a day job and it's not like you would even listen anyway. Your unwillingness to admit that black people bear even a tiny insignificant amount of responsibility proves that it's pointless debating with you and that you are the worst kind of racist.

Who said we wanted to live with white people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why demand to be allow to live in their neighborhoods and allow to send your kids to their schools?

“Their” neighborhoods?
“Their” schools?

???????

....all?

No such thing.

The law in the United States says so.

“Their” neighborhoods?
“Their” schools?

???????

....all?

No such thing.

Communities are an extension of the family unit and the government should not be regulating where we live and who we associate with.

family, community, nation. in that order. We choose leaders not to tell us how to live, but to protect our way of life.

“Their” neighborhoods?
“Their” schools?

???????

....all?

No such thing.

Communities are an extension of the family unit and the government should not be regulating where we live and who we associate with.

It doesn’t.

....all?

No such thing.

It doesn’t.

What do you call desegregation and forced bussing? What do you call mass immigration? The people said no but what we want doesn't matter.

No such thing.

It doesn’t.

What do you call desegregation and forced bussing? What do you call mass immigration? The people said no but what we want doesn't matter.

Do you know what the “de” in “desegregation” means?

It doesn’t.

Do you know what the “de” in “desegregation” means?

Do you know what government mandated means?

Forum List

Back