If white racism is a thing of the past.....

racismdrugpeddlersdr.jpg

nintchdbpict000296830466.jpg

kindergarten_StPeterburg41.jpg

imgext.php

Are you insinuating that these people are WACISTS because their guns are black?

Are you insinuating that you are unable to get the point of my response because the people in the original post was black?

Science "creates" no beliefs. It simply is. Do you also believe that all dogs are dogs, and that there are no breeds?
Mark

I can’t believe you attempted to equate “races” to dog breeds. But I've heard that argument before (Many times)

I didn't do it. The dictionary definition did, which I provided you.

Dog breeds were bred for behavioral and temperament differences over many centuries. They are not scientific, just like human race, so, therefore, they must not exist. Right ? Also dogs don’t see other dogs as less dog for being the wrong breed.

I mean. Do white dogs go around fighting black dogs ?

You aint thought this through. Have you ?

Dogs have been domesticated for about 15,000 years. And I doubt that real selective breeding was introduced that early. The three human races have been around much longer, and they were separated for thousands of years as well. If you believe in evolution, why didn't human groups evolve differently over time? Oh, one more thing. Most of the black race is the only one that doesn't have Neanderthal DNA in it, even making the difference between races more pronounced.
Dog evolved through selective breeding. Domestic animals (such as dogs and cows) whose characteristics are artificially selected and maintained by humans through animal husbandry are divided into breeds. The goal of selective breeding is to create animals that differ from their wild counterparts and possess relatively predictable traits.

Humans have been breeding dogs for only a relatively short period, and over that time, starting with wolves, we’ve managed to produce everything from Chihuahuas to Great Danes. All breeds of dogs are the same species. They can all interbreed, although admittedly, interbreeding is easier for some pairs than for others.

Until recently, the vast majority of people lived and died in the small areas they happened to be born in. They to were "selectively bred" because they could only choose between like members of their clan.

You had either the proto-dog or wolves who all looked basically the same. Over time populations of dogs were isolated and selectively bred by people to create the amazing variations in modern dog breeds we see today. All that genetic variation was there in the Proto-dog originally but you couldn’t see it.

Human races are differentiated primarily by skin color, but even though the genes responsible for skin color are noticeable, the actual genetic differences among races are slight. In fact, skin color doesn’t accurately reflect the genetic differences among humans. Two people of African descent could easily be more genetically different from each other than a person of European descent may be from a person of Asian descent. Bottom line: Races have slight differences, and these differences are nowhere near the level they’d have to be to decrease gene exchange.

We disagree. The difference go right to the bone, as the link I provided proves. Recently I read an article stating that old tired "there is more genetic variation among races than there are between races" also applies to Homo Sapiens when comparing our DNA to Neanderthals, and yet no one is saying that Neanderthals and Humans are the same race.

There is more genetic variation among races than there are between races. These are scientifically proven. But, according to people like you that isn’t true. Everything comes down to “race” even though only 6% of the 1% of difference between humans is allocated to “race” which scientifically negligible.

It is not the AMOUNT of difference that is important, it is the size of the perceived differences. For instance, if only one race had an eye in the middle of their forehead, we could logically conclude they are a different race, EVEN IF this was the only difference between us.

Mark

I read a book called "Death's Acre". It featured Bill Bass who is one of the most famous forensic anthropologists on Earth. He was questioned about race in the book. And he stated that, while people can believe what they want, the races are different.

As for your "those who practice more" are the ones that succeed, I'll call bullshit. Blacks have better "fast twitch" muscles and are heavier boned. If you ever really research this issue, it will open your eyes.

Mark

Sorry bud, you're wrong. You see, when we look at strongman's contests most always all the participants are white.

2018 Arnold Strongman Finals

That they have better fast twitch muscles and are heavier boned is scientific fact. You cannot rebut that.

Mark

It was once scientific fact that blacks who ran away from slavery suffered from drapetomania too.

I would like to keep the conversation meaningful. Are you now denying the scientific differences?

Mark

You lost that when you started talking about how race is a scientific fact.

My links didn't convince you?

Mark

Are you insinuating that you are unable to get the point of my response because the people in the original post was black?

I don't see any relationship between the two pictures, but that is what you are trying to insinuate.

Wacist.

Right, posting a meme with black people holding guns with a caption calling them terrorists, and me posting pictures of white people with guns to show the comparison, actually garnished the response I expected. You made my point without even knowing it, thanks.

I don't see any relationship between the two pictures, but that is what you are trying to insinuate.

Wacist.

Right, posting a meme with black people holding guns with a caption calling them terrorists, and me posting pictures of white people with guns to show the comparison, actually garnished the response I expected. You made my point without even knowing it, thanks.

I didn't post either of the pictures, bub. Try to keep up.

Wacist.

And I didn't engage you, you replied to me, hoss. Tighten up.

Wacist.

And I didn't engage you, you replied to me, hoss. Tighten up.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzzz

well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

God doesn't see the color of your skin, and judge you on how you look.

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most part American public policy has been, it creates some of the very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version of AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.
What public policy today is racist?

No Molly your racist ass doesn't get ask me any questions until you can do this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
well yes I am... I was a 19 year old female orphan who had to have the mindset of no one owes me anything...I worked 3 jobs putting myself through college..
I was one paycheck from living on the streets..but I pulled my ass out of there..so what is the difference?

Now mind you my sister had a black child, I have 2 great nephews, and 1 great niece..black.

I see the looks that they get...I also got the looks with cancer and my hair grew back like a dyke, and this women in line used her hate stare in line..People judge you by the way you look..tell me then what is the difference..

my mother died by a racist, I was an orphan , the cops didn't protect us... It is what in the mindset of laying on the couch with the world owes me ...Or taking that bad stuff in your life and turning it around...full steam ahead. not much difference.

But you can't. Thar's the point. It gets old trying to explain policies, laws and history to people who only want make excuses to deny the facts/.. You need to go back and re learn these things before you try arguing how things are equivalent. Every other group that has been wronged by this government has received reparations. Had that not happened no one would be asking. But when blacks ask we have to get all these lectures from everyone about we worked and how we had the mindset of no one owes me. Fuck that. I worked from age 9 for 43 years, so I don't need that lecture. Japanese people are in here telling us how we aren't owed and how we are just waiting for whites to give us something after whites gave their asses reparations. This is getting out of hand. There are things you don't know that maybe you should before you try making these kinds of comparisons.

Normally someone who isn't educated on the brain and addiction recovery would not disagree with you..

But... I am a counselor who helped pregnant woman get off the streets , God gave them hope, they got their GED's , clean and sober and many went on to have a sober baby.

Do you think it mattered who they blamed addiction on..? We teach them to take responsibility, while you are sitting here giving all of them an excuse to continue pointing the finger and I promise you the excuse makers usually go out and use again..

When you get brain cancer and take a CT scan , it doesn't say I am black or white.... It says cancer. and fight your ass off. in both of those situations it is your attitude and mindset that is going to fight for you..giving anyone a reason to not fight the brains will find a way to make an excuse to go use or die..

Now the place I worked at didn't see your skin or brain , but the world does.. So how do you get past that? You find peace with your situation and in my beliefs you give it to God because it is out of your control..

We can not sit back and control what happened to us, and it sucks.. but you have to find peace with it.

I appreciate what you do for people in need. I've done work with such people, We all teach the same thing. But you are not talking about public policy. Public policy is something that can be controlled. Public policy is something that can determine the outcomes of peoples lives. If your public policy is racist, which for the most part American public policy has been, it creates some of the very problems you address on your job. These racists won't discuss public policy with the exception of some distorted version of AA that doesn't exist. They can't because it destroys their racist argument of natural white supremacy. Public policy can be controlled and we can create the positive outcomes we seek through public policy.

No Molly your racist ass doesn't get ask me any questions until you can do this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Your post prove you are a miserable black asshole. When did i say racism ended? I am not racist and nobe ok my post indicate that. And yes, i can ask questions regardless of what you think are the criteria for asking them. You cant answer my question because you lied

Look at any of his post to white people. He constantly berates whites for every ailment or misfortune experienced by blacks. He also agreed with another post that killing whites in africa is ok since blacks in africa were killed by whites IN THE PAST
Don't tell me to "look".

Present one of such posts.

Notice, I only asked for ONE, just ONE.

You post as if he's the definition of racism, yet you can't seem to present just ONE of such posts.

Why is that?
yes I would commit genocide to whites in SA. I would rape there women. I would kill there kids in front if them. I would burn there houses down with them inside. I would do all sorts.

You don't debate with a white supremacist. A white supremacist went into Memphis last night n killed three black people in a waffle house. The usually cowardly shit that white supremacist do.

He did not care whether they were good or bad black people and now the police can't find him ?

The white supremacist can find a sharks tooth at the bottom of the ocean. But he can't find a man who is on foot ? Fk outta here.

If that was a black man his whole family would have been arrested n that's only in the unlikely situation that they could not find him in five mins.
Im2 saw nothing wrong with this post by paul essien

And you have seen nothing wrong with shooter at Waffle house or any other racist white murderer. You are fine with the 100 years of white atrocities on Africans Essen was referring to when he made the original comment, because he was comparing what whites had done which apparently you were fine with, to how Africans feel and how he would feel if he was African. You don't seem to understand that whites raped, murdered and killed tens of thousands pf African men, women and children. If you had the intelligence to go back to the original post when he made the comments in the first line,, you would see that I said I would not condone the violence personally. But you can't do that. You live in a lunatic world where everybody must just take whiteys bullshit ad never complain. Well fuck that. You were asked to show a racist comment by me, you didn't because you can't.

I'm not going to throw Essen under the bus because your white ass doesn't like what he says. He's a black man who has had to endure the bullshit whites like you do. If he's angry about it, he has the right to be. I agree with him as I am a black man and have endured what he has. You don't like what we say? Stop the racism. This fight is going to be for as long as it takes. Until whites end their racism we're fighting. Looking around making up racism in other people only prolongs the fight. We ain't going to be submissive so we can be called the model minority.
I have posted many times how i abhor slavery and mistreatment of blacks.

Who says it is a thing of the past, you fucking psychopath?

Apparently you can't read.

Why do you love talking to yourself so much? Why is 50% of the race board at any given time populated by your garbage? You seem to care about a person's skin color at least several times more than the average person. Technically, that doesn't make you a racist. It does, however, make you an obsessed idiot. Good for laughing at, at the very least.

I read a book called "Death's Acre". It featured Bill Bass who is one of the most famous forensic anthropologists on Earth. He was questioned about race in the book. And he stated that, while people can believe what they want, the races are different.
So because this guy called Bill Bass says so. Then in your opinion it's true. Right ?

When a forensic anthropologist is invited to a scene, their job is to ascertain the sex, height, weight, and race of the person. Anthropology shows that race isn't only skin deep.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-an-anthropologist-tell-from-skeletal-remains-what-race-the-person-was

Mark

Race is made up.

If you look up race in the dictionary...

Race: breed, a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits

Why does the obvious bother people so?

Mark

Race is an artificial construct that did not show up until the 1600's. It's fake news. Along with that came scientific racism.

Simply put, scientific racism is the use of scientific theories to justify racial superiority or inferiority. It creates a belief in the natural superiority of a race or genetic superiority.
If only you guys would listen to this woman.

31103280_1647461478635895_6482094144977108992_n.jpg

Barry Soetoro proves white racism is over

Mods please close the thread

Actually Obama did not prove that.

What..lol...that is Not true. Racism /Hate is still 100% happening..so take your pretend glasses off.

Of course racism and hate is still happening.

This is one of the bonkers things I don't get.

Are you suggesting, that you and those like you, will never be satisfied, until not one single person in this country, or on this planet, is racists and hateful?

Is that your goal? Because if that is actually your goal, not only will you never achieve it, but you'll simply create more racists and hateful people in the process... and you will end up getting to the end of your life, finding you achieved nothing.

You will never wipe out racism, or hate. It will never happen. And the more you 'fight' that, the more you will create racism and hatred.

My goal, is merely to have equality under the law. Do not want any law that treats people differently based on their race.

That to me, is the only goal that is both moral, and achievable.

The idea that you are going to 'force' people to think the way you want them to.... isn't even moral. Thought police? That's effectively what people on the left, seem to want. A big brother, anti-freedom, system to punish people for daring to think.

And lastly, all of the left-wing is hypocrites anyway. For example, how many songs right now

Have words in them, that if I said them right on this forum right now, even as just an example, I would be banned from the forum by all the left-wing fascists, but they say that all the time?

Because they are all hypocritical trash. All of them are. They don't really want to end racism, they just want to find as many ways as possible to harm others.

And like I said before.... what do you think you are doing when you are saying to everyone that you can call yourself names like that song... but no one else can, or you end up banned from forums, kicked off radio programs like Imus, or eliminated from TV? They are creating more racists every day.

All they are doing is actually being hate-filled racists themselves, while claiming to be against racism and hate. All hypocritical trash. The hateful-racists left, are all hypocritical trash, and that's why I put people like IM2 on my ignore list. Not worth the network bandwidth to read is whiny crying.

If you doubt anything I'm saying, just look at Kanye West. Here's a guy that in 2005, was saying "Bush hates black people".... as if Bush had anything to do with anything... but whatever.

Now, because he agrees with one... or two at most, right-wing positions, he's not not really a Black person, and is a member of the Ult-Right.

This isn't about ending racism. Or hate. Its about hypocritical cowards, trying to impose thought-police on society. That's what this is about.

Last edited:
I'm certain the OP of this thread, as well as my peaceful, Freedom Loving American and foreign born neighbors will agree any form of UNJUST human oppression is unacceptable in today's American society.

With all respect and sincerity, I am curious to learn if my responsible, caring American or foreign-born neighbors GENUINELY concerned about the EMOTIONAL WELL BEING and HEALTH of our Nation's people, believe Racism, as well as "White Privilege or Supremacy" is responsible for significant numbers of perfectly healthy American newborns who begin life with a perfectly healthy, clean human hard drive mounted above their shoulders…

…maturing into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes violent teen and adult citizens engaging in 'people and community harming' homicidal as well as suicidal behaviors *(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)* that frequently harms or seriously impairs the Quality of Life for their peaceful neighbors and community?

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS

Recognize Prevent Child Abuse

In my opinion, the Americans appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful, law abiding neighbors of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

e4dsandrablandMYQUESTIO.jpg

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs the late practicing social activist Ms. Sandra Bland correctly asserts are unnecessarily causing community FEAR, TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors, and co-workers of African descent?

Do you agree, disagree, or have you own opinion for why far too many American newborns mature into apparent emotionally or mentally ill American teen and adult citizens?
____
I write about and share evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
___
"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

NSFW video filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

The UGLY truth about Chicago. They're going to flag this video so watch while you can!

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Hello, Paul, Is the SYSTEMIC or INSTITUTIONAL RACISM you believe is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality
Please. Stop acting stupid. OK ? Just stop it.

Explaining racism to whites is like explaining Facebook to Mark Zuckerberg. They know. Stop with this naive "Does racism exist ?" You can't run this skin game for 400 years on ppl on people and be naive.

Hello, Paul. Is this how our conversation ends, with name calling and you ignoring every question I asked you?

Recently Mr. Oshay Duke Jackson, a prolific YT broadcaster and admin for negromanosphere.com, asked YT broadcaster MisanthropikOne for his thoughts about people engaging in name calling.

Paul, in his reply MisanthropikOne clearly described you, as well as untold numbers of hateful, illogical thinking "Pro Black" minded Americans much like you. The same hateful 'Pro Black " Americans hating on and threatening Kanye for simply sharing his opinion.

The same apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent!

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or African American friends, neighbors and co-workers.

Paul, the same apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness!

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

TommySotomayorDrNadi.png

TommySotomayorCOONSE.jpg

"Why Is Tommy Sotomayor Reviled As A C^^N"

Peace.​
Look. I am not going to buy into your frame.

That is you just pluck out a load of randoms from youtube who you agree with and then expect me to respond to it.

Dude. There are ppl on YouTube who believe is flat (flat earth society) and who believe the Uk royal family are shape shifting lizards (Google it if you think I'm lying)

The internet has given everyone some voice. There are all sorts of attention seeking wackos on line making videos

Now if you want come with your views instead of a "look. He's blk n he said blk ppl are messed up. It can't be racist' then we can talk.

Hello, Paul. Earlier in this discussion I shared several video's produced by our American neighbors.

Please, could you tell me and your readers which of our fellow citizens whose opinions i largely agree with, are the wackos you speak about?

Paul, do you believe Mr. James Hawthorne is a wacko AND do you believe the people and community harming behaviors he describes witnessing, are caused by Racism or the concept of 'White Supremacy?'

Chicago native James Hawthorne offers his opinions about teens and men wearing sagging pants...as well as offering "from the streets" insights for why a parent or parents who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities!

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring black or African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Your post prove you are a miserable black asshole. When did i say racism ended? I am not racist and nobe ok my post indicate that. And yes, i can ask questions regardless of what you think are the criteria for asking them. You cant answer my question because you lied

No my post shows that I can't stand dumb ass miserable white racist bitches like you.

"You can make anything become racist if your mind is set on it, which it is. You and your kind LOOK for racism where it doesn't exist. Pity, you can't just live your life and enjoy it, instead you look for reasons to blame others for your misery."

This is a racist statement Molly. Made by you.. One of many you have made. Like this one.

"IM2 and others think that because blacks were forbidden to have privileges that whites had in the PAST, that whites need to feel the same oppression to make it even. His mindset is a bit or a lot skewed."

This is why I say you are a racist. I can answer the question but you ask that question because you think there is no more racism. So prove it or shut up.

Forum List

Back