If women want to stop being treated like second-class citizens, they need to stop acting ...

Women should not be subjected to sexual harassment in the workplace, period. When I detect even a hint of this I come down on that employee so hard their ancestors felt the beating. Do it again and you're gone, zero tolerance.

...like second-class citizens.

I have recently joined a law firm as an attorney, and I got my own office, which is an expectation that an attorney gets his own office. No big deal.

I worked there two weeks before I realized we had another attorney in the office, a woman I will call "K."

The reason I did not realize she was an attorney is because no one treated her like an attorney, she did not act like an attorney, and apparently, she does no real attorney work, except maybe some immigration.

She shares an office with a paralegal, and if I was to guess, I'd say the firm is paying her maybe half what it is paying me.

So what's my point?

With all this hullabaloo about Weinstein, I've isolated the problem. The reason women get treated this way, the reason they get shoved to the back, the reason they get ignored, the reason they get less pay, is because the vast majority of women don't stick up for themselves.

This is not only true in the workplace, but in the churches, and in their relationships with men.

Let me talk about the churches, in particular, my church, the Catholic Church.

Everyone knows that the Catholic Church only allows men to be priests. And because only men are priests, only men are bishops, only men are cardinals, and only men are Popes. So men dominate the Catholic Church, and women have no say at all in how the Church is run.

Now, the nuns have been squaking about this for years, but what have they really done? They don't have the backing of the laywomen, who go to Mass every Sunday and allow this situation to continue.

What if the Catholic women all got together and said, we are not going to Mass anymore until women are allowed to be priests?

And in 2000 years, Catholic women have never thought to do this. They remain content to be second-class citizens in the Church they attend every Sunday.

And the situation in other religions is no better.

Now, let's talk about how women act in their relationships with men.

Have you ever noticed that a couple usually tend to agree on almost everything? They agree on politics, they agree on religion, they agree on how things should be done, and what kind of life they should lead.

This is not because men and women are so lucky as to meet people who agree with each other on everything. It is because women adapt their thinking to be in line with their men.

I will give as an example my own daughter, who I raised to be Catholic. But when she met a Jewish atheist in an online game and started having a relationship with him, she started down the road of becoming an atheist herself. When she was having a relationship with a libertarian, she also became a libertarian. Now that she's in a relationship with a liberal Democrat, she is a liberal Democrat.

My sister is the same way. She had a relationship with a Vegan, so she became a Vegan. When she broke up with her Vegan boyfriend, she went back to eating meat.

My own ex-wife is the same way. She agrees with me on absolutely everything. This makes her very easy to get along with, but I've only just now realized that this agreement with me is her way of getting along with me. Now that she's with another man, she will probably start agreeing with him more and more, and with me less and less.

The whole thing with Weinstein is part of a much bigger problem in Hollywood. Women do what it takes to get ahead in their careers, and that includes tolerating all sorts of bad behavior in men. And this should stop. Women should stop tolerating bad behavior, and they should stop keeping secrets about men who hurt them, and they should work together to bring bad men to justice.

And the feminists have been no help at all. When all the scandals came out about Clinton, feminists chose to back him up rather than back up the women who were hurt by Clinton. This betrayal of all women means the feminist movement is not an authentic voice for women. All they care about nowadays is abortion and lesbianism. They do not concern themselves with the problems of normal women.

And what has the feminist movement done about Hollywood, which has been abusing and mistreating women for at least 100 years. Nothing, nothing at all. Weinstein bought off the feminists with contributions to Democrat politicians and Planned Parenthood, so they left him alone to do his damage to hundreds of women.

So who speaks for women? Apparently, no one. Women do not speak out for themselves, and they do not speak out for each other, and they tolerate all sorts of crap from men because they apparently lack the courage or willpower to do anything about it. And the vast majority do not even think for themselves, they let their husbands/boyfriends do their thinking for them.

It is a problem so big that I don't think it will ever be solved.
The left is full of hypocrisy.
How else are they able to look the other way when the worst offenders on the planet (Islam) is one of their greatest benefactors?
Feminists are hypocrites as well. They fully support Bill Clinton even after he admitted that he was shoving a cigar holder up Monica's pussy.

I don't. In fact, I voted for Trump who, in fact, DOES believe in women being in the workplace. He certainly trusts his daughter. :) Every woman is an individual with different views and goals in life. Some women are happy just staying home and being cared for by some dude. Other women want to go out and make their own way and have their own experiences in this life. You only live once after all.
That's only nepotism.

Well, I probably make more money than you can. :D Lol. I am waaaaay up here. You are down there somewhere in my dust.
Sounds impressive. Surely such a measure of success has comensurately strengthened the bond of your nuclear family... Having a husband, and wife team both being financially successful; must make raising children under the same roof, a worthy example for others to follow.

My family is very close and we are very happy, thank you very much. :D I am too old to be "raising children." My child is grown. Lol.
Nice dodge.

It's not a dodge. Don't talk to me as I'm some naive 20-year-old dummy. I've lived a full life. I know what's up. Lol. :D

Women don't become decent human beings until after their ovaries dry up

Do you actually know any women? lol

Sounds impressive. Surely such a measure of success has comensurately strengthened the bond of your nuclear family... Having a husband, and wife team both being financially successful; must make raising children under the same roof, a worthy example for others to follow.

My family is very close and we are very happy, thank you very much. :D I am too old to be "raising children." My child is grown. Lol.
Nice dodge.

It's not a dodge. Don't talk to me as I'm some naive 20-year-old dummy. I've lived a full life. I know what's up. Lol. :D

Women don't become decent human beings until after their ovaries dry up

Do you actually know any women? lol

I'm thinking . . . no . . . :2up:

That's what bitches always say when a man criticizes their supposedly empowered asses LOL

Well, I probably make more money than you can. :D Lol. I am waaaaay up here. You are down there somewhere in my dust.

Nice dodge.

And since you felt it was okay to try and PRY into my personal life? What about you? Are you happy? How are the wife and kids? :)
No one pried. Why so defensive? You were just crowing about your success... Now you want to talk about something else... Maybe you're just one of those folks that can't take a compliment.

Nice dodge.

And since you felt it was okay to try and PRY into my personal life? What about you? Are you happy? How are the wife and kids? :)
No one pried. Why so defensive? You were just crowing about your success... Now you want to talk about something else... Maybe you're just one of those folks that can't take a compliment.

I'm just curious about your happiness and how to have a "successful" marriage and relationship from an expert such as yourself. :D

Nah, SOME people become smarter and more experienced with age is all.

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but the fact of the matter is, like I've already said...the destruction of traditional gender roles is ruining western civilization. You're too old and well off to know what it's really like out there in this new world you baby boomers have created. Nobody knows who their fathers are anymore, and mom doesn't bother to look for a decent replacement, she wants someone dangerous and cool. A revolving door of mom's boyfriends is what millions of young people grow up with, and some of those men are violent abusers...or worse.

It's normal for insecure men to be intimidated by powerful, intelligent PLUS attractive women. They are scared to death. ;)

Not me, these are the women that I am attracted to. No matter how hot, if you're dumber than a bag of doorknobs, you do nothing for me.

This thread has certainly had an effect...
giphy (2).gif

Hey, I have no regrets. I am who I am today because of my decisions (good and bad) along the way. I'm pretty satisfied and happy with the person that I turned out to be. If someone cannot appreciate the person that I am, then I say "good riddance." :)

...like second-class citizens.

I have recently joined a law firm as an attorney, and I got my own office, which is an expectation that an attorney gets his own office. No big deal.

I worked there two weeks before I realized we had another attorney in the office, a woman I will call "K."

The reason I did not realize she was an attorney is because no one treated her like an attorney, she did not act like an attorney, and apparently, she does no real attorney work, except maybe some immigration.

She shares an office with a paralegal, and if I was to guess, I'd say the firm is paying her maybe half what it is paying me.

So what's my point?

With all this hullabaloo about Weinstein, I've isolated the problem. The reason women get treated this way, the reason they get shoved to the back, the reason they get ignored, the reason they get less pay, is because the vast majority of women don't stick up for themselves.

This is not only true in the workplace, but in the churches, and in their relationships with men.

Let me talk about the churches, in particular, my church, the Catholic Church.

Everyone knows that the Catholic Church only allows men to be priests. And because only men are priests, only men are bishops, only men are cardinals, and only men are Popes. So men dominate the Catholic Church, and women have no say at all in how the Church is run.

Now, the nuns have been squaking about this for years, but what have they really done? They don't have the backing of the laywomen, who go to Mass every Sunday and allow this situation to continue.

What if the Catholic women all got together and said, we are not going to Mass anymore until women are allowed to be priests?

And in 2000 years, Catholic women have never thought to do this. They remain content to be second-class citizens in the Church they attend every Sunday.

And the situation in other religions is no better.

Now, let's talk about how women act in their relationships with men.

Have you ever noticed that a couple usually tend to agree on almost everything? They agree on politics, they agree on religion, they agree on how things should be done, and what kind of life they should lead.

This is not because men and women are so lucky as to meet people who agree with each other on everything. It is because women adapt their thinking to be in line with their men.

I will give as an example my own daughter, who I raised to be Catholic. But when she met a Jewish atheist in an online game and started having a relationship with him, she started down the road of becoming an atheist herself. When she was having a relationship with a libertarian, she also became a libertarian. Now that she's in a relationship with a liberal Democrat, she is a liberal Democrat.

My sister is the same way. She had a relationship with a Vegan, so she became a Vegan. When she broke up with her Vegan boyfriend, she went back to eating meat.

My own ex-wife is the same way. She agrees with me on absolutely everything. This makes her very easy to get along with, but I've only just now realized that this agreement with me is her way of getting along with me. Now that she's with another man, she will probably start agreeing with him more and more, and with me less and less.

The whole thing with Weinstein is part of a much bigger problem in Hollywood. Women do what it takes to get ahead in their careers, and that includes tolerating all sorts of bad behavior in men. And this should stop. Women should stop tolerating bad behavior, and they should stop keeping secrets about men who hurt them, and they should work together to bring bad men to justice.

And the feminists have been no help at all. When all the scandals came out about Clinton, feminists chose to back him up rather than back up the women who were hurt by Clinton. This betrayal of all women means the feminist movement is not an authentic voice for women. All they care about nowadays is abortion and lesbianism. They do not concern themselves with the problems of normal women.

And what has the feminist movement done about Hollywood, which has been abusing and mistreating women for at least 100 years. Nothing, nothing at all. Weinstein bought off the feminists with contributions to Democrat politicians and Planned Parenthood, so they left him alone to do his damage to hundreds of women.

So who speaks for women? Apparently, no one. Women do not speak out for themselves, and they do not speak out for each other, and they tolerate all sorts of crap from men because they apparently lack the courage or willpower to do anything about it. And the vast majority do not even think for themselves, they let their husbands/boyfriends do their thinking for them.

It is a problem so big that I don't think it will ever be solved.
Religion teaches people to cope with not change their situation

It's normal for insecure men to be intimidated by powerful, intelligent PLUS attractive women. They are scared to death. ;)

Not me, these are the women that I am attracted to. No matter how hot, if you're dumber than a bag of doorknobs, you do nothing for me.

Nah, SOME people become smarter and more experienced with age is all.

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but the fact of the matter is, like I've already said...the destruction of traditional gender roles is ruining western civilization. You're too old and well off to know what it's really like out there in this new world you baby boomers have created. Nobody knows who their fathers are anymore, and mom doesn't bother to look for a decent replacement, she wants someone dangerous and cool. A revolving door of mom's boyfriends is what millions of young people grow up with, and some of those men are violent abusers...or worse.

I'm 39. Lol! :lol:

I do agree that some single parents are not very good role models for their children, but that is not always the case either. Some married parents aren't very good role models either. :)

Your description of what "single moms" are looking for is way off base unless you are talking about single TEEN moms. :D

Edit: Sorry for quoting you, Soggy in Nola, I was going to reply to your post, but then I thought some of the more insecure men may get "upset," so decided I didn't want to hurt their delicate feelings.

Hey, I have no regrets. I am who I am today because of my decisions (good and bad) along the way. I'm pretty satisfied and happy with the person that I turned out to be. If someone cannot appreciate the person that I am, then I say "good riddance." :)

I'm sorry but I have to link it.

Nice dodge.

I'm just curious about your happiness and how to have a "successful" marriage and relationship from an expert such as yourself. :D
Wow! You really do want to talk about something else. While its flattering that you focus your attentions on me; as a widower I'll take my chances single. Now about that success you wanted everyone to know about...

Forum List

Back