If you are disliked because of your race...

that is just simply too bad. And let me show why this is the case.

All of us...every single of one us, with no exceptions - are disliked by somebody else out there becaue of our race. Perhaps even hated. It's just human nature.

If you are:
white - somebody dislikes you because of that
black - somebody dislikes you because of that
jewish - somebody dislikes you because of that
asian - somebody dislikes you because of that
mexican - somebody dislikes you because of that

You are not loved by the whole country let alone the whole world, and that is not an expectation you can have! You simply cannot go around with the attitude, love me, love me, love me.

There are lots and lots of people out there who don't like you, and never will. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing they can do. It is inborn, and nurtured as well. It cannot be changed.
Sophomoric sophistry – a failed attempt to make simple what is actually a complex and important subject.
Libtarded libtardism - trying to appear smart when not. ;) J/K, you're wonderful!

All of us...every single of one us, with no exceptions - are disliked by somebody else out there becaue of our race. Perhaps even hated. It's just human nature.

If you are:

You are not loved by the whole country let alone the whole world, and that is not an expectation you can have! You simply cannot go around with the attitude, love me, love me, love me.

There are lots and lots of people out there who don't like you, and never will. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing they can do. It is inborn, and nurtured as well. It cannot be changed.

Racism is not about one person not liking you. It is about a system based on laws and policies that gave advantages to whites over everyone else and still does.
It would be nice if some people would quit trying to find excuses for racism.

I don't think the majority of people define racism as only involving societies and not individuals. I think it is more common for racism to be defined as about individual belief, and the phrase systemic racism is used when talking about racism implemented by government or society.

.I think that the majority of whites see it that way, but the majority of non whites don't . And that's the problem. Because systemic racism is racism.

If you are:

Racism is not about one person not liking you. It is about a system based on laws and policies that gave advantages to whites over everyone else and still does.

EVERY law gives someone an advantage at the expense of another.

Get into a fight with a neighbor and one set of laws apply; get into the same tiff with a family member, another law applies. All are human. Why the difference in the way the law is applied?

Shoot me and you'll get a much more lenient sentence than if you kill a cop under the same circumstances. My life isn't worth that of a cop's.

It must be okay. You can't point me to the thread where you're lamenting the fairness of such laws. How is that race is any different?

When we stop making excuses and man/woman up, this nation will become a better place

If you are:

I don't think the majority of people define racism as only involving societies and not individuals. I think it is more common for racism to be defined as about individual belief, and the phrase systemic racism is used when talking about racism implemented by government or society.

.I think that the majority of whites see it that way, but the majority of non whites don't . And that's the problem. Because systemic racism is racism.

What term do you use when talking about individuals who consider themselves and their race superior to members of another race?

If you are:

Get into a fight with a neighbor and one set of laws apply; get into the same tiff with a family member, another law applies. All are human. Why the difference in the way the law is applied?

Shoot me and you'll get a much more lenient sentence than if you kill a cop under the same circumstances. My life isn't worth that of a cop's.

It must be okay. You can't point me to the thread where you're lamenting the fairness of such laws. How is that race is any different?

When we stop making excuses and man/woman up, this nation will become a better place

And your point is? Unlike most posters, I DO step up to the plate. My own state senator is presenting some ideas I have regarding prison reform to the governor so that they might present it as a bill for the legislature to consider in the next session.

Back to the issue at hand. The law always favors some people over others. Free men are not equal and equal men are not free.

If you are:

And your point is? Unlike most posters, I DO step up to the plate. My own state senator is presenting some ideas I have regarding prison reform to the governor so that they might present it as a bill for the legislature to consider in the next session.

Back to the issue at hand. The law always favors some people over others. Free men are not equal and equal men are not free.

Sorry but this excuse doesn't flush.

And exactly what is your reform composed of. Briefly describe please.

If you are:

What term do you use when talking about individuals who consider themselves and their race superior to members of another race?

EVERYBODY thinks they are a part of a group that is superior in one way or another. Race is no different than those who think their gang or their football team is better.

And don't patronize the left with what you're about to say. One of the worst wars of our lifetimes came between Honduras and Nicaragua over a disputed score... in a soccer game.

If people all over the world thought that all groups were equal, Zimbabwe would not be 99.7 percent African; China would not be 98.5 percent Han Chinese; North Korea would not be 98 percent Koreans; Japan would not be one of the most racially segregated countries in the world. Saudi Arabia is 90 percent Arabs and only 10 percent blacks (when talking about citizens.)

If you are:

I have lived in pre bussing days of Denver with blacks, I got lectures from black haters about racism back in the 70's .Blacks would hate on us, then presume to tell us how bad racial hate is. Sometimes, people don't learn anything from the past. And so it goes...

If you are:

Sorry but this excuse doesn't flush.

And exactly what is your reform composed of. Briefly describe please.

First off, I did not make any excuses... never have - never will.

My prison reform proposal (briefly) will not allow any early releases of any sentences without prisoners showing they have been rehabilitated. A quick example:

A man is sent to prison for 8 years on a felony in Georgia. If he's mindful and has some money, he will spend less than six weeks in jail. Poor people and those without resources could spend the rest of their lives in and out of jail / prison on the same charges. Sooo...

Everybody goes to prison when convicted. Once there, the only way to shorten your stay is to become rehabilitated. So, in my example, a guy could spend the entire eight years in prison OR get a GED and shave off two years of his sentence. Remove the tattoos (especially gang tattoos and those in prominent places on the person's body) and they can shave another year off their sentence. Then take courses in a transferable skill so that they can get a job and there goes another two years. If they were on drugs or alcohol, undergo treatment and they might be able to use that in conjunction any of the other rehabilitative steps for another year off. A fully rehabilitated felon could walk out of prison in two years of an eight year sentence.

There is a lot more, but you wanted a tweet.

If you are:

I have lived in pre bussing days of Denver with blacks, I got lectures from black haters about racism back in the 70's .Blacks would hate on us, then presume to tell us how bad racial hate is. Sometimes, people don't learn anything from the past. And so it goes...

But, it's okay for them to hate - and if you are white and don't hate your own kind... you're a hater.

If you are:

EVERYBODY thinks they are a part of a group that is superior in one way or another. Race is no different than those who think their gang or their football team is better.

And don't patronize the left with what you're about to say. One of the worst wars of our lifetimes came between Honduras and Nicaragua over a disputed score... in a soccer game.

If people all over the world thought that all groups were equal, Zimbabwe would not be 99.7 percent African; China would not be 98.5 percent Han Chinese; North Korea would not be 98 percent Koreans; Japan would not be one of the most racially segregated countries in the world. Saudi Arabia is 90 percent Arabs and only 10 percent blacks (when talking about citizens.)

Race is certainly different than a gang or being a fan of a football team. Race is inherent, while being in a gang or liking a football team are choices.

What do you think I was about to say, and why would it be patronizing the left?

Just because other nations are mostly homogeneous does not mean this one is or should be.

I'm not certain why you decided to reply to that particular post the way you did.

I am white, non whites hate me. I have seen this years ago, but now it's OK because of ...well, whatever.. But racism is bad. Yeah, right keep telling your self that.

You mean like Affirmative Action?

Whites have benefitted the most from this policy. Try again.
So what laws give advantages to whites? I can't think of any.

That's because you can't think at all. So figure it out.
So you have nothing. Got it.

You mean like Affirmative Action?

Whites have benefitted the most from this policy. Try again.
So what laws give advantages to whites? I can't think of any.

That's because you can't think at all. So figure it out.
So you have nothing. Got it.

No you just need to go figure it out and stop asking for those of us with more intelligence to give you information.

See? You had a second chance to back up what you said, and you decline. Double nothing. We get it.

Race is certainly different than a gang or being a fan of a football team. Race is inherent, while being in a gang or liking a football team are choices.

Just because other nations are mostly homogeneous does not mean this one is or should be.

I'm not certain why you decided to reply to that particular post the way you did.

You cannot point to any logical reason why Americans cannot have their own communities and remain homogeneous. Your utopia is no more relevant that any other guy's.

I am white, non whites hate me. .....

All non-white people hate you? How did you come by this information?

That is an easy and self explanatory statement.

IF you have a viewpoint about race that does not include the forced amalgamation of the races, NO non-white is ever going to like you.

A person can be against gay marriage and still have friends / family that are gay

A person can be against smoking, not allow it in their home, and still have smokers that are his / her friends

One can even be Christian and have friends that are of another faith...

But, a white person with a viewpoint about race...

You cannot point to any logical reason why Americans cannot have their own communities and remain homogeneous. Your utopia is no more relevant that any other guy's.

Those communities can be racially homogeneous. America as a whole, on the other hand, simply is not, based on the definition of the word. ;)

I didn't say anything about a utopia. You keep bringing things up I have not mentioned.

Those communities can be racially homogeneous. America as a whole, on the other hand, simply is not, based on the definition of the word. ;)

I didn't say anything about a utopia. You keep bringing things up I have not mentioned.

But you do realize that our Constitution was specifically designed to secure the blessings of Liberty to the posterity of our founding fathers, who just happened to be white, right?

Forum List

Back