If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

The creator, God, yahweh lord the name does not matter. You are claiming that a pile of rocks (analogy to your mind) is information because DNA is a computer code for building life
So if you believe God created DNA, who do you believe created the earth?
Gravity when exploded matter coalesced
What happened before that?
No human knows, unless the aliens at area 51 spilled the beano
But you know God created DNA, right?
Information of millions and billions of characters does not assemble itself, so a programmer is required

Everything is connected. We literally had to go through all the steps before intelligence could arise.
There you go again jumping schizophrenic ally from God did it in 1 day to the universe formed itself in steps

You have multiple personality disorder or are an FBI agent pretending as part of an investigation
I never said God did it in 1 day. It took billions of years.
Then your God is pretty dumb, the bible says nothing took more than a day. Point being you do not believe in God until you do

Schizzo
I don’t read the Bible literally. Apparently you do.

So who created the universe? You were the one who said you believe God created DNA, right? You are that guy, right? There wasn’t some other guy, was there?
But you said that the universe was created by spirit....... but that was another personality evidentally
Yep, that was me.

So are you the guy who believes God created DNA?

Information of millions and billions of characters does not assemble itself, so a programmer is required
So why wouldn’t a universe need a programmer?

upload_2019-7-17_14-43-42.gif

There you go again jumping schizophrenic ally from God did it in 1 day to the universe formed itself in steps

You have multiple personality disorder or are an FBI agent pretending as part of an investigation
Then your God is pretty dumb, the bible says nothing took more than a day. Point being you do not believe in God until you do

Schizzo

So who created the universe? You were the one who said you believe God created DNA, right? You are that guy, right? There wasn’t some other guy, was there?
But you said that the universe was created by spirit....... but that was another personality evidentally
Yep, that was me.

Darwinist believe that millions of lines of code that need to be in exactly the right orientation for something to grow but that the info has trillions of ways to assemble at random can align themselves in the proper way.

This has nothing to do with the creation of the universe because I can code

Because the universe is not code, its matter that follows material laws, the most relevant of which is gravity, which is attempted to be explained by the cosmological constant

Last edited:
As I said, you are reading what you want to see and ignoring the rest. I can't make you read the entire thing.
What am I ignoring? That he can't tell if a frog is conscious? That he believes consciousness is impervious to science?

No. I understand he said those things. What am I missing and how does that change the fact that he said he believes consciousness to be a permanent condition that involves all sensation and perception?

I don't think you did understand or you wouldn't continue to insist that he is saying he knows what consciousness is. You are convinced and I don't believe (which is not the same thing as knowing - hint, hint) I am going to change that.
If he knows that he is conscious and can ask the question what is consciousness then he knows what consciousness is.

Are you - a conscious being - arguing that YOU don't know what consciousness is? Think, McFly, think.

I'm not arguing it. I'm stating it.
You are stating that you don’t know you are conscious?

No, I am not stating that. Please read what I write.

What am I ignoring? That he can't tell if a frog is conscious? That he believes consciousness is impervious to science?

No. I understand he said those things. What am I missing and how does that change the fact that he said he believes consciousness to be a permanent condition that involves all sensation and perception?

I don't think you did understand or you wouldn't continue to insist that he is saying he knows what consciousness is. You are convinced and I don't believe (which is not the same thing as knowing - hint, hint) I am going to change that.
If he knows that he is conscious and can ask the question what is consciousness then he knows what consciousness is.

Are you - a conscious being - arguing that YOU don't know what consciousness is? Think, McFly, think.

This guy goes flawlessly from believing that God created the Universe to believing that it created itself. It's similar to if not exactly multiple personality disorder

The creator, God, yahweh lord the name does not matter. You are claiming that a pile of rocks (analogy to your mind) is information because DNA is a computer code for building life
Do you have a link that describes exploding matter coalescing?
Google it retard, supernovas explode creating the material for new stars and planets. Our moon was created from an impact with the earth
You’re the first person I have met who used the phrase exploding matter when he meant to say supernova. It was kind of funny.
There are multiple kinds of explosions, such as when large bodies collide, creating debris fields. You will explode if I hit you, trust me.

24BA182B00000578-2911926-image-a-8_1421341504028.jpg

Next moron

Because the universe is not code, its matter that follows material laws, the most relevant of which is gravity, which is attempted to be explained by the cosmological constant
Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. Those laws are essentially rules. Rules and laws are instructions for how matter should behave, right? Why isn't that a code? Why didn't there need to be a programer for the rules of nature?

Do you have a link that describes exploding matter coalescing?
Google it retard, supernovas explode creating the material for new stars and planets. Our moon was created from an impact with the earth
You’re the first person I have met who used the phrase exploding matter when he meant to say supernova. It was kind of funny.
There are multiple kinds of explosions, such as when large bodies collide, creating debris fields. You will explode if I hit you, trust me.

24BA182B00000578-2911926-image-a-8_1421341504028.jpg

Next moron
I'm sure you believe I would.

I did. Did you?

This guy goes flawlessly from believing that God created the Universe to believing that it created itself. It's similar to if not exactly multiple personality disorder
I never said it created itself. I said it was created from nothing. It didn't exist and then it did exist.

Schizzo

Yep, that was me.

Darwinist believe that millions of lines of code that need to be in exactly the right orientation for something to grow but that the info has trillions of ways to assemble at random can align themselves in the proper way.

This has nothing to do with the creation of the universe because I can code
Who created the code for the laws of nature?

Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. Those laws are essentially rules. Rules and laws are instructions for how matter should behave, right? Why isn't that a code? Why didn't there need to be a programer for the rules of nature?
Look kid, answer this. Is code needed for a sandbar to form or be wiped away?

No, there is no code needed, all that is needed is energy and sand. If there is code where is it stored? and how can it be stored when the sandbar is constantly changing.

The best thing about this is that you have NEVER ONCE rejected being called a schitzo.

Now take your meds

No, there is no code needed, all that is needed is energy and sand. If there is code where is it stored? and how can it be stored when the sandbar is constantly changing.

The best thing about this is that you have NEVER ONCE rejected being called a schitzo.

Now take your meds
Who wrote the code for the laws of nature?

I never said it created itself. I said it was created from nothing. It didn't exist and then it did exist.
That violates the law of conservation of mass and requires a new set of physics

Now take your meds
Yes. It's called the physical laws of nature. Who wrote that code?

Now take your meds
Who wrote the code for the laws of nature?
Gravity is a force not a law. Laws are written by humans, nature has natural forces

That violates the law of conservation of mass and requires a new set of physics
No. It doesn't. Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

Forum List

Back