If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

The only thing you ever beat was your meat.

Tell us more about how the universe is nothing more than information..... clue you are part of the universe so are you just info

Beat on
Weren’t you the guy arguing about information in DNA?

What was it you were saying about that?
Here it is. :lol:

The simplest single celled organism has hundreds of thousands of lines of dna that have to be in the perfect order for the cell to exist, and the single cell has to exist first in order to split. What you claim is impossible to any known science. Tell us how would hundreds of thousands of lines of dna write themselves one day out of nothing.
DNA is clearly info, and had a creator. That said I created this post but did not create the universe. Why would God create a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent useless universe?
Let’s test that. Who do you believe created DNA?
I have already answered that. Your claim is that since DNA contains info, so must a pile of sand

Koock00
No. You didn’t answer it. You said DNA clearly has a creator. Who do you believe created the first DNA on earth?

The only thing you ever beat was your meat.

Tell us more about how the universe is nothing more than information..... clue you are part of the universe so are you just info

Beat on

The simplest single celled organism has hundreds of thousands of lines of dna that have to be in the perfect order for the cell to exist, and the single cell has to exist first in order to split. What you claim is impossible to any known science. Tell us how would hundreds of thousands of lines of dna write themselves one day out of nothing.
DNA is clearly info, and had a creator. That said I created this post but did not create the universe. Why would God create a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent useless universe?
I have already answered that. Your claim is that since DNA contains info, so must a pile of sand

Koock00
That’s not my claim. My claim is that the universe is effectively information.

Why would God create a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent useless universe?
Because that’s what it takes to produce intelligence.
Nope because the spaces in the universe are never present together to form anything
Everything is connected. We literally had to go through all the steps before intelligence could arise.

Cosmic evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution, biological evolution all had to occur for intelligence to arise.

Koock00
No. You didn’t answer it. You said DNA clearly has a creator. Who do you believe created the first DNA on earth?
The creator, God, yahweh lord the name does not matter. You are claiming that a pile of rocks (analogy to your mind) is information because DNA is a computer code for building life

Koock00
Proof required goofy

Koock00
Proof required goofy
Because it can be simulated.

Koock00
The creator, God, yahweh lord the name does not matter. You are claiming that a pile of rocks (analogy to your mind) is information because DNA is a computer code for building life
So if you believe God created DNA, who do you believe created the earth?

Why would God create a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent useless universe?
Nope because the spaces in the universe are never present together to form anything
Everything is connected. We literally had to go through all the steps before intelligence could arise.
There you go again jumping schizophrenic ally from God did it in 1 day to the universe formed itself in steps

You have multiple personality disorder or are an FBI agent pretending as part of an investigation

Koock00
Gravity when exploded matter coalesced

There you go again jumping schizophrenic ally from God did it in 1 day to the universe formed itself in steps

You have multiple personality disorder or are an FBI agent pretending as part of an investigation
I never said God did it in 1 day. It took billions of years.

Cosmic evolution, stellar evolution, chemical evolution, biological evolution all had to occur for intelligence to arise.

Koock00
What happened before that?

Then your God is pretty dumb, the bible says nothing took more than a day. Point being you do not believe in God until you do

Schizzo

Koock00
Do you have a link that describes exploding matter coalescing?

Koock00
No human knows, unless the aliens at area 51 spilled the beano

Then your God is pretty dumb, the bible says nothing took more than a day. Point being you do not believe in God until you do

Schizzo
I don’t read the Bible literally. Apparently you do.

So who created the universe? You were the one who said you believe God created DNA, right? You are that guy, right? There wasn’t some other guy, was there?

Koock00
Google it retard, supernovas explode creating the material for new stars and planets. Our moon was created from an impact with the earth

No human knows, unless the aliens at area 51 spilled the beano
But you know God created DNA, right?

Schizzo
I don’t read the Bible literally. Apparently you do.

So who created the universe? You were the one who said you believe God created DNA, right? You are that guy, right? There wasn’t some other guy, was there?
But you said that the universe was created by spirit....... but that was another personality evidentally

Google it retard, supernovas explode creating the material for new stars and planets. Our moon was created from an impact with the earth
You’re the first person I have met who used the phrase exploding matter when he meant to say supernova. It was kind of funny.

Forum List

Back