If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

So why wouldn’t a universe need a programmer?
Because the universe is not code, its matter that follows material laws, the most relevant of which is gravity, which is attempted to be explained by the cosmological constant
Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. Those laws are essentially rules. Rules and laws are instructions for how matter should behave, right? Why isn't that a code? Why didn't there need to be a programer for the rules of nature?
Look kid, answer this. Is code needed for a sandbar to form or be wiped away?

No, there is no code needed, all that is needed is energy and sand. If there is code where is it stored? and how can it be stored when the sandbar is constantly changing.

The best thing about this is that you have NEVER ONCE rejected being called a schitzo.

Now take your meds
Who wrote the code for the laws of nature?
Gravity is a force not a law. Laws are written by humans, nature has natural forces
How about the Law of Conservation? Or the Laws of Physics?

Information of millions and billions of characters does not assemble itself, so a programmer is required
Because the universe is not code, its matter that follows material laws, the most relevant of which is gravity, which is attempted to be explained by the cosmological constant
Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. Those laws are essentially rules. Rules and laws are instructions for how matter should behave, right? Why isn't that a code? Why didn't there need to be a programer for the rules of nature?

No, there is no code needed, all that is needed is energy and sand. If there is code where is it stored? and how can it be stored when the sandbar is constantly changing.

The best thing about this is that you have NEVER ONCE rejected being called a schitzo.

Now take your meds
Yes. It's called the physical laws of nature. Who wrote that code?
Gravity is not a code that was written. Can't be because it is constantly changing everything everywhere. If it were code the code would need to be rewritten 100 trillion times a nanosecond

Now take your meds
Gravity is a force not a law. Laws are written by humans, nature has natural forces
Are you telling me that rules and instructions aren't coding?

Now take your meds
Gravity is not a code that was written. Can't be because it is constantly changing everything everywhere. If it were code the code would need to be rewritten 100 trillion times a nanosecond
How does matter know how to behave if it doesn't follow rules? Where did the rules come from?

You are stating that you don’t know you are conscious?

No, I am not stating that. Please read what I write.
This guy goes flawlessly from believing that God created the Universe to believing that it created itself. It's similar to if not exactly multiple personality disorder
I never said it created itself. I said it was created from nothing. It didn't exist and then it did exist.
That violates the law of conservation of mass and requires a new set of physics
No. It doesn't. Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
No one has a fucking clue what quantum mechanics entails. All we have made are observations that are unexplainable, QM is a question not an answer. Such as how can intertangles particles light years apart react instantly.

You know I'm sure

Now take your meds
You do know that real coders believe the universe can be simulated, right? How do you think they do that without coding?

Now take your meds
Who writes the code for a moving sandbar?

This guy goes flawlessly from believing that God created the Universe to believing that it created itself. It's similar to if not exactly multiple personality disorder
I never said it created itself. I said it was created from nothing. It didn't exist and then it did exist.
No. It doesn't. Inflation Theory, the First Law of Thermodynamics and quantum mechanics tells us that it is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
No one has a fucking clue what quantum mechanics entails. All we have made are observations that are unexplainable, QM is a question not an answer. Such as how can intertangles particles light years apart react instantly.

You know I'm sure
So you are saying there are no rules for matter and energy to obey?

Are you sure you know how to code?

Now take your meds
You do know that real coders believe the universe can be simulated, right? How do you think they do that without coding?
Yea which means that these idiots are code speculating that the universe is a code. This is true because the speculators are in and part of the universe

Basically these are the fools who lost 85 percent of the universe and are looking for an out

Now take your meds
Who writes the code for a moving sandbar?
It's called the laws of physics and that is the question I am asking you. Who wrote those rules and instructions?

Now take your meds
Yea which means that these idiots are code speculating that the universe is a code. This is true because the speculators are in and part of the universe

Basically these are the fools who lost 85 percent of the universe and are looking for an out
Can you write code that mimics a spent casing rolling down a slope? Bungie could. What kind of a coder are you?

Now take your meds

So how does matter and energy know what to do without instructions or rules?

You know I'm sure
Who wrote the code for energy to flow from higher energy objects to lower energy objects?

Or do you think that shit happens magically?

You know I'm sure

You said laws before not rules.

This is like a deposition that I went to once where the bimbos lawyer tried to make me change the speed she was traveling. I had said 25mph and he said can you remind me was it 40mph and I said it's amazing that you passed the bar with that poor memory, because I said 25mph. The stenographer almost cracked up laughing. He slumped back under his rock, just as you will as all others have.

Long story, it's in my files

Matt Hooper: [In shock to the shark's abilities] Ever had one do this before?
Matt Hooper: [in shock to the shark's abilities] Ever had one do this before?
Quint: [Also in shock] No...

Last edited:

Now take your meds

Gravity typically. It existed before it was described by the way and it is still not understood as 85 percent of the mass needed for increased expansion is missing

You know I'm sure
Who wrote the code for energy to flow from higher energy objects to lower energy objects?

Electron charges are not code

You know I'm sure

You said laws before not rules.

This is like a deposition that I went to once where the bimbos lawyer tried to make me change the speed she was traveling. I had said 25mph and he said can you remind me was it 40mph and I said it's amazing that you passed the bar with that poor memory, because I said 25mph. The stenographer almost cracked up laughing. He slumped back under his rock, just as you will as all others have.

Long story, it's in my files

Matt Hooper: [In shock to the shark's abilities] Ever had one do this before?
Matt Hooper: [in shock to the shark's abilities] Ever had one do this before?
Quint: [Also in shock] No...
Laws and rules are essentially the same thing. Instructions. Don’t you believe the universe was programmed with instructions?

You know I'm sure

It sounds like you think shit happens magically.

Gravity typically. It existed before it was described by the way and it is still not understood as 85 percent of the mass needed for increased expansion is missing
You said that already. It is just as irrelevant the second time as it was the first time.

You know I'm sure

It sounds like you think shit happens magically.
Actually Protons are positive and electrons are negative, so kid it's only magic to lawyers who fake their way thru life

Forum List

Back