If you are in the region of Hurricane Helene, this might help you

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
FEMA is not well staffed and people need help. Here is a video that can give you ideas of what to do if you want to help those who were harmed by the Hurricane and storms.
Best of luck if you can help those survivors.

The wife contacted one of her former co-workers who still works for FEMA and she said that FEMA is having an internal "uprising"....Nobody (or damn few) want to deploy.

Seems FEMA wanted to deploy the bulk of middle management to the stricken areas but all those black women ain't having any of it.

The wife contacted one of her former co-workers who still works for FEMA and she said that FEMA is having an internal "uprising"....Nobody (or damn few) want to deploy.

Seems FEMA wanted to deploy the bulk of middle management to the stricken areas but all those black women ain't having any of it.
I am not shocked. The Media needs to explain why they support Harris despite what they did to FEMA.

I am not shocked. The Media needs to explain why they support Harris despite what they did to FEMA.
Here's how it usually works.

They deploy to a general area and get a car, a pretty nice place to stay, and a generous expense allowance and drive into the stricken area every day, usually to a temp office.

That's not the case in Western NC. There are no places there to stay.

My wife's cousin is deployed there now (private FEMA contractor) and he's working out of and living in a FEMA trailer so I suspect that will be the digs currently available and why they are balking.

Those DEI hires won't be caught dead sleeping in bunk beds.

Forum List

Back