If You Are Not Filled With Fear.....

World Wildlife Fund- AKA Globalist/Democrat slush fund.

They run quite a plethora of sham charities like that.
If you think they have broken laws, you should call the cops. Otherwise, STFU. People can donate to anyone they want. Do you MAGAs want to take that right from us?

You wouldn’t believe the number of conservatives I meet who live in far flung suburbs who would never drive into the city out of sheer terror of being in traffic.

If you think they have broken laws, you should call the cops. Otherwise, STFU. People can donate to anyone they want. Do you MAGAs want to take that right from us?
Eat shit, commie faggot. It may be legal, but it damn sure isn't ethical. Just like you.

Cryin' cuz I called out a couple of your semi-fraudulent slush fund sources..fuck you! :fu:

Eat shit, commie faggot. It may be legal, but it damn sure isn't ethical. Just like you.

Cryin' cuz I called out a couple of your semi-fraudulent slush fund sources..fuck you! :fu:
Your whining doesn't bother me. I love MAGA tears. Which government agency do you want choose which charities you can donate to?

I'm a conservative and I don't fear those things.

I do understand them however. :)

The "free press" is a joke; liberal opinions and sensationalism. The only thing of value is the want ads and obituaries.
You mean the differing opinions of those not like yourself. The other Americans whose voice you reject.

I think it means the fundamental truth that people prefer to associate with those that look like themselves. ;)
The easy way seldom leads to success. Fear has a way of boxing one in. Fundamentalism is limiting. Certainly over time.

7. Democrat voters are susceptible to the fear that their masters instill, with impending crises.

Democrats, in my experience, are fearful folks who need the bodyguard of big government because they are vulnerable, battered emotional hypochondriacs....they need to insure themselves against every societal misadventure that could occur. They call that 'empathy,' but it's actually neurosis. They have some sort of metaphorical bullet lodged near their heart, just waiting for a slight move which will end it all!
Thus, the overwhelming feeling of incipient failure, and apprehension. And, recognizing their own weakness, they lash out at those willing to depend on themselves.
Good luck with all that!
That darkness is your own.

Hobgoblins abound! Fear and panic constructed from the powers that be, have been the status quo that led to this this TRILLION $$$ deficit of REALITY!
The 20th century wars and financial schemes; the human nature all lead up to this point.
Power and control are what's important to the ruling class: the POLITICIANS!
All this money going to the PIG-TROUGH the Ukraine is a RAPING of the US "Treasury" right before our eyes, with Americans in full support, because they were conditioned that the ORANGE MAN BAD PUTIN PUPPET narrative is real.

Back to the PLANDEMIC, Faucci actually ANNOUCED that Trump would be faced with a pandemic during the sick and twisted "Event 201" Johns Hopkins forum in Oct. 2019.

THAT HAPPENED, but the demented avenger demoralized zombies cannot comprehend such dubious FACTS.

Fear, and self-loathing, are all the demented LEFT are about today.
Got to save the PLANET from us deplorable people, don't you know?!??

Keep posting, PC! No good bye's please, thanks.

❤️

Forum List

Back