If You Are Not Filled With Fear.....

Hobgoblins abound! Fear and panic constructed from the powers that be, have been the status quo that led to this this TRILLION $$$ deficit of REALITY!
The 20th century wars and financial schemes; the human nature all lead up to this point.
Power and control are what's important to the ruling class: the POLITICIANS!
All this money going to the PIG-TROUGH the Ukraine is a RAPING of the US "Treasury" right before our eyes, with Americans in full support, because they were conditioned that the ORANGE MAN BAD PUTIN PUPPET narrative is real.

Back to the PLANDEMIC, Faucci actually ANNOUCED that Trump would be faced with a pandemic during the sick and twisted "Event 201" Johns Hopkins forum in Oct. 2019.

THAT HAPPENED, but the demented avenger demoralized zombies cannot comprehend such dubious FACTS.

Fear, and self-loathing, are all the demented LEFT are about today.
Got to save the PLANET from us deplorable people, don't you know?!??

Keep posting, PC! No good bye's please, thanks.

❤️
They don't know about Event 201 in November of 2019. My neighbor got Covid in early December of 2019. One month after the globalist meeting, odd, that.

They didn't intubate him and he got over it after a short convalescence.

If Covid was known about then they probably would have killed him.

Last edited:
......you are probably not voting Democrat.

1. If you are confident in your own ability, and believe "God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world," then you probably don't need an ever-increasing government, taking more and more of your money, giving more and more orders, and don't fall for the propaganda that feeds beliefs in constant lethal crises.

2. “We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.” John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

He wrote that in 1944

3. How many decades did you hand-wring about the threat of Russia from the military-indistrial -intelligence folks who claimed a threat from what we were told was the second most powerful army in the world.....now we find it is the second most powerful army in Ukraine.

4. "As we explain in our new report, 'Prospects for Children in the Polycrisis: A 2023 Global Outlook', these realities have added up to what has been termed a 'polycrisis' – multiple, simultaneous crises that are strongly interdependent .Jan 31, 2023
Outlook for 2023: Tackling the 'polycrisis' - UNICEF
https://www.unicef.org › blog › outlook-2023-tackling-p.
https://www.unicef.org/blog/outlook-2023-tackling-polycrisis#:~:text=As we explain in our,crises that are strongly interdependent.

5. How many times will you fall for "we only have 12 years before global warming destroys the world"??????https://www.unicef.org/blog/outlook-2023-tackling-polycrisis#:~:text=As we explain in our,crises that are strongly interdependent.
I don’t know… you sound pretty scared to me

I don’t know… you sound pretty scared to me
Of what? :dunno:

I doubt PC is scared of a chump like you or "global warming, zomg!" Or "Polar ice caps melting ocean rise! Give us money and we'll stop it, we swear!" :rolleyes-41:

Conservatives will only change parties. Not their beliefs.
? no it’s quite possible to change ones beliefs, but typically when someone changes their believes to Conservative their is no need to change m.

demafasict on the other hand have called themselves numerous different tbjngs over the years but they always remain bigots that want to oppress others

Of what? :dunno:

I doubt PC is scared of a chump like you or "global warming, zomg!" Or "Polar ice caps melting ocean rise! Give us money and we'll stop it, we swear!" :rolleyes-41:
Scared of the big bad Dems destroying America. That’s all I hear from partisan hacks on the right whenever the Ds are in power. Makes TDS snowflakes look mild

Scared of the big bad Dems destroying America. That’s all I hear from partisan hacks on the right whenever the Ds are in power. Makes TDS snowflakes look mild
Hey, cupcake: Nobody voted Democrat for 12 years after Carter, and Biden's much worse than Carter was. Sweet Dreams! :D

Last edited:
Good, you should be very excited then
I'm actually worried about making it to 2024.

Biden may just kick off WW3 with nuclear weapons and a 1st strike by Russia, and they're going to aim very close to me with the very 1st one.

I don't see any way they wouldn't.

Doubt I'll feel a thing.

......you are probably not voting Democrat.

1. If you are confident in your own ability, and believe "God's in his Heaven, all's right with the world," then you probably don't need an ever-increasing government, taking more and more of your money, giving more and more orders, and don't fall for the propaganda that feeds beliefs in constant lethal crises.

2. “We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.” John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

He wrote that in 1944

3. How many decades did you hand-wring about the threat of Russia from the military-indistrial -intelligence folks who claimed a threat from what we were told was the second most powerful army in the world.....now we find it is the second most powerful army in Ukraine.

4. "As we explain in our new report, 'Prospects for Children in the Polycrisis: A 2023 Global Outlook', these realities have added up to what has been termed a 'polycrisis' – multiple, simultaneous crises that are strongly interdependent .Jan 31, 2023
Outlook for 2023: Tackling the 'polycrisis' - UNICEF
https://www.unicef.org › blog › outlook-2023-tackling-p.
https://www.unicef.org/blog/outlook-2023-tackling-polycrisis#:~:text=As we explain in our,crises that are strongly interdependent.

5. How many times will you fall for "we only have 12 years before global warming destroys the world"??????https://www.unicef.org/blog/outlook-2023-tackling-polycrisis#:~:text=As we explain in our,crises that are strongly interdependent.
If you not filled with fear...you're not watching enough phax.

Biden may just kick off WW3 with nuclear weapons and a 1st strike by Russia, and they're going to aim very close to me with the very 1st one.

Doubt I'll feel a thing.
There’s the fear. Why do you even bother challenging the things I say? Y’all always prove me to be right

f

Doubt I'll feel a thing.
Supposedly Ft Gordon is number 1 and Wright Patt is number 2. which one you live near?

There’s the fear. Why do you even bother challenging the things I say? Y’all always prove me to be right
I've lived my life and I'm at peace with God. Everything you say is wrong and you're an evil little cretin. I could smack you 1 time and you would cry like the non-man that you are.
There was this guy..(from prison) trying to bully an old friend of mine 1 night, talking all that prison shit, him and his brother. I got him outside and smacked that motherfucker.

He changed his tune immediately. Actually he started crying, but his brother still wanted to talk shit. He warned his brother not to fuck around. Yes, I meant business.

I'm not putting up with that shit.

Doubt I'll feel a thing.
My biggest fear is these ignorant fuks setting off a chemical or biological attack and wiping out half the country's population.
I've never seen this much sabotage in all my life.

Doubt I'll feel a thing.
Were you such a twat throughout the entire Cold War as well?

f

Supposedly Ft Gordon is number 1 and Wright Patt is number 2. which one you live near?
Not sure what kind of fucktard you are, but OK. I'm not saying what I know about strategic places for Putin to nuke. :nono:

Forum List

Back