If You Are Not Filled With Fear.....

Were you such a twat throughout the entire Cold War as well?
I didn't live through the entire Cold War, commie traitor faggot.

I know you've probably been a twat since you were a toddler and still are.

As you grew and developed, you became a commie traitor faggot twat.

Not sure how your parents feel about that, if you're even American. :dunno:

Hehe. Every once in a while I forget the caliber of posters I am dealing with here.
Putin would get one behind his ear before any nuke could fly. I can’t imagine there are enough loyalists who want to ride this hell train with him. At this point they’re no doubt looking for a reason enough of them could get behind to end this shitshow. My guess that would definitely be it.

I've lived my life and I'm at peace with God. Everything you say is wrong and you're an evil little cretin. I could smack you 1 time and you would cry like the non-man that you are.
There was this guy..(from prison) trying to bully an old friend of mine 1 night, talking all that prison shit, him and his brother. I got him outside and smacked that motherfucker.

He changed his tune immediately. Actually he started crying, but his brother still wanted to talk shit. He warned his brother not to fuck around. Yes, I meant business.

I'm not putting up with that shit.
Boy oh boy you sound very tough and very serious. Funny how a tough guy like yourself can be so scared of an old man running our country at a snails pace. So when 2024 comes should I message you an “I told you so” or will you have the self awareness to know you got it wrong and see that you were paranoid over nothing??

Putin would get one behind his ear before any nuke could fly. I can’t imagine there are enough loyalists who want to ride this hell train with him. At this point they’re no doubt looking for a reason enough of them could get behind to end this shitshow. My guess that would definitely be it.
I hope you are correct. But man, there are some crazies out there.

Oh, hokay, Mr. Russian insider. :rolleyes-41:

You're batting about .001 like JoeB. I don't believe you, k? It is what it is.

Boy oh boy you sound very tough and very serious. Funny how a tough guy like yourself can be so scared of an old man running our country at a snails pace. So when 2024 comes should I message you an “I told you so” or will you have the self awareness to know you got it wrong and see that you were paranoid over nothing??
The less contact I have with you, the better. The less contact you have with me? The better off you'll be.

If we all even make it to 2024.

The less contact I have with you, the better. The less contact you have with me? The better off you'll be.

If we all even make it to 2024.
I don’t mind people like you. Your kind fascinate me. But I’m happy to leave you alone if you can’t handle what I say. Just hit that little ignore button. But before you do let me just say… everything’s gonna be ok

I hope you are correct. But man, there are some crazies out there.
We’ve been closer before.

"In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6​

1662582985966.png

Video broadcast by NewsmaxTV on Thursday showed police removing barricades and waving protesters into the Capitol on Jan. 6.

In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6

Video broadcast by NewsmaxTV on Thursday showed police removing barricades and waving protesters into the Capitol on Jan....
freepressinternational.org

🌐
Former Capitol police chief shares thoughts on why officers appeared ...nbcnews.com› news › us-news › former-capitol-police-chief-shares-thoughts-why-officers-appeared-let-n1253273

04:44

Former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer said he wants to give police "the benefit of the doubt" and hopes they were attempting to de-escalate Wednesday's event when they appeared to let pro-Trump rioters inside the legislative building.
Published: July 1, 2021

🌐
Video: DC cops wave group of Trump supporters through Capitol ...dailymail.co.uk› video › news › video-2328024 › Video-DC-cops-wave-group-Trump-supporters-Capitol-barricade.html

00:27

Washington DC police were seen to wave a group of Trump supporters through a barricade at the Capitol before riots began.
Published: January 7, 2021

🌐
Capitol Police OPEN GATE for Trump Protesters: DC Lockdown RIOT ...youtube.com › joseph morris

01:37

For more about Police Officers OPEN GATE for Trump Supporters on Capitol Lockdown DC, please read JLD – YouTube Television Series – Pop Culture: Music, Film, Television, Sports, and News - Joseph Morrispolice-officers-open-gate-for-...
Published: January 7, 2021 Views: 384K
Yea, there were MAGArat Capitol Police there. They have been dealt with

You do you.
Just don’t expect your public statements to be free of criticism.
Say what you want, commie faggot, ain't nuthin' but water off a duck's back anyhow.

Don't expect me not to poke holes in the veracity of your assertions.

I'm a conservative and I don't fear those things.

I do understand them however. :)

The "free press" is a joke; liberal opinions and sensationalism. The only thing of value is the want ads and obituaries.
The liberal free press works for the Democratic Party and is its propaganda wing.

Forum List

Back