If you are not sick and you got tested for Covid 19, why did you get tested???????????????

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Seriously it makes no difference. If you were sick clearly you would want to know what you had so as to handle the situation the best that you could. However not sick people are getting the diagnostic test for no reason because if the test comes back negative you could still catch the disease tomorrow or actually just have gotten it and not have enough virus to be picked up. That said you would need to be tested every day.

Now there is another test, the antibody test that would tell you if you had the disease and are now immune that test makes sense. So why are people and the White House blabbering about testing.

See no one has been tested yet because none of those who were tested except the few who had the disease can not get the disease again so testing proves nothing. So why do it

Seriously it makes no difference. If you were sick clearly you would want to know what you had so as to handle the situation the best that you could. However not sick people are getting the diagnostic test for no reason because if the test comes back negative you could still catch the disease tomorrow or actually just have gotten it and not have enough virus to be picked up. That said you would need to be tested every day.

Now there is another test, the antibody test that would tell you if you had the disease and are now immune that test makes sense. So why are people and the White House blabbering about testing.

See no one has been tested yet because none of those who were tested except the few who had the disease can not get the disease again so testing proves nothing. So why do it
You could even get the virus from the care giver who got up close and personal with the blood sucking equipment. :rolleyes-41: ..... :eek:

hubby has a test set up for monday morning for covid 19 test....he is having elective surgery on the 26....so they are testing and back into isolation we go...there are quite a few of us..questioning the odd flues colds people had this winter...the odd things that didnt react to tamiflu ...some peeps had coughs that dragged on...or they just feel really really bad for weeks...everyone just thinking they got a bad case of whatever

they are finally testing here..personally i have no reason to go have a swab shoved up my nostril...twirled three times then allowed to set then pulled out...both sides....big no there

hubby has a test set up for monday morning for covid 19 test....he is having elective surgery on the 26....so they are testing and back into isolation we go...there are quite a few of us..questioning the odd flues colds people had this winter...the odd things that didnt react to tamiflu ...some peeps had coughs that dragged on...or they just feel really really bad for weeks...everyone just thinking they got a bad case of whatever

they are finally testing here..personally i have no reason to go have a swab shoved up my nostril...twirled three times then allowed to set then pulled out...both sides....big no there
He better wear a hazmat suit, dear Ms. Strollingbones. :eek:

we have been lucky here....8 cases in watauga ....still zero cases here in avery...i expect that to change with the may 7 th drive thru testing....no results yet....he planned on doing this earlier but it was cancelled due to virus...i just keep telling myself this

I wanna be tested for the anti bodies
Many think they had it in nov/Dec/ Jan

With all the new stuff coming up about the complexities of Covid-19 and youngsters having a strange syndrome following their "wellness," it seems the stuff never goes away for those who had the disease. And the disease also invites Typhoid Mary syndrome--being able to pass on the illness long after the symptoms disappeared. There has to be an antibiotic out there yet unknown that will eliminate its strength. Prayers up for your nearest and dearest, Ms. S from all of us here at USMB. :huddle:

we have been lucky here....8 cases in watauga ....still zero cases here in avery...i expect that to change with the may 7 th drive thru testing....no results yet....he planned on doing this earlier but it was cancelled due to virus...i just keep telling myself this

With all the new stuff coming up about the complexities of Covid-19 and youngsters having a strange syndrome following their "wellness," it seems the stuff never goes away for those who had the disease. And the disease also invites Typhoid Mary syndrome--being able to pass on the illness long after the symptoms disappeared. There has to be an antibiotic out there yet unknown that will eliminate its strength. Prayers up for your nearest and dearest, Ms. S from all of us here at USMB. :huddle:

truth i am scared to death...we have fought over this since i found out he was going ahead now and not in september as we agreed on...he flipped that switch without a word to me...we had discussed it..we had agreed ..early fall after garden is in etc and so forth....without a word to me...he went for the first date they offered...he doesnt see why i am upset ...keeps telling me this wont be like the knees...no hospital bed etc...he will be mobile...that was in 2014 and i had plenty of help...people could come in house etc...he just doesnt get that major difference...he has done things to make it easier ....i was kinda good till we found out i will not be allowed in with him...i know people are dying alone....i begged him to postpone till i could go...he says i didnt beg i just nagged....we have had one rage fight...i raged over the kitchen remodel not being started and then told him the truth i was pissed...just fucking pissed over the entire thing and how it was handled...so far i am not bucking up and getting on with the program....

i just keep telling myself ..peeps are facing much much worse right now

i saw my babies for the first time in 7 weeks.....two days in a row....then my son came over...and just acted so odd...wouldnt come in house..made everyone sit in sun...if i went to hand him something he told me to set it down and then he would get in a bit later....he did eat here....no hug good bye..set 6 ft away...i ask him what the hell was going on....he feels he is high risk now...back at work and said the are not following any of the suggested rules or precautions....and does not want to infect me or his father....
now i wont see my babies till after the surgery...everyone thinks i am being over caution....i dont even see that as a term when it concerns those babies....bell jars all around is my belief right now....

There is a chance that a person can be a carrier between two other people. I remember it happening during the 7th Heaven TV show. When Lucy and Kevin got married in season seven, Kevin's police officer partner got really bad sick after coming into contact with Lucy's uncle who had gotten the sick germs at all from his wife and kids.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You test to protect other people. If you don't know you have Kung Flu and you're coming in contact with other people either socially or at work you're putting others at risk. Which you really have no right to do. And I can't imagine anyone wanting to do that.
Thank you ricki for an exceent expanation.

There is a chance that a person can be a carrier between two other people. I remember it happening during the 7th Heaven TV show. When Lucy and Kevin got married in season seven, Kevin's police officer partner got really bad sick after coming into contact with Lucy's uncle who had gotten the sick germs at all from his wife and kids.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
But 99.999 percent of people were not tested in the last day or week. Furthermore by the time testing is done in 5 years the first people tested might be dead so the test are meaningless

LMFAO if you do the test it is going to be the biggest regret of most dumbasses lives you all just don't now it yet. Your all proud you got it and did it omfg your such fkn morons. ... There are plans for those who test positive ...............

EVERYONE HAS IT!!!
1589293304981.png

So when the COPS arrest you WITH NO mask on that' s ok but if u have no mask on as they arrest you that's different.

You test to protect other people. If you don't know you have Kung Flu and you're coming in contact with other people either socially or at work you're putting others at risk. Which you really have no right to do. And I can't imagine anyone wanting to do that.
Wrong unless everyone is tested at least once a day you will never be able to find the effected

It will take years to test at the current rate

Wrong unless everyone is tested at least once a day you will never be able to find the effected

It’s true you don’t test people for no reason. But you test people who are in contact with sick people who may be asymptomatic. Contact tracing and testing are the fundamentals of managing outbreaks.

It’s true you don’t test people for no reason. But you test people who are in contact with sick people who may be asymptomatic. Contact tracing and testing are the fundamentals of managing outbreaks.

Say a person was tested and is negative.

So what, they can still catch this tomorrow

Testing is a waste, a crutch to provide a false hope

Say a person was tested and is negative.

So what, they can still catch this tomorrow

Testing is a waste, a crutch to provide a false hope
Of course they can catch it tomorrow.

The point is that you find the people who have been exposed and caught the virus, therefore knowing who to isolate. You do this so that way the person who caught the virus and doesn’t know it, doesn’t go about their day infecting more and more people. That’s how you end the outbreak. By stopping the people who are spreading it.

Forum List

Back