🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you are okay with Joe Biden

I've said it many times before.

Joe Xiden is trailer trash, as well as his slut wife. All of them and their offspring would have been aborted if Margarette Sanger ever met their parents.

They're the lowest class of genetic garbage. They could not be employed to run a flat grill at a fast food joint. In any other country they wouldn't exist at all because the trash that produced them would have starved to death.

I've said it many times before.

Joe Xiden is trailer trash, as well as his slut wife. All of them and their offspring would have been aborted if Margarette Sanger ever met their parents.

They're the lowest class of genetic garbage. They could not be employed to run a flat grill at a fast food joint. In any other country they wouldn't exist at all because the trash that produced them would have starved to death.
I wonder how many law enforcement watchlists Pete is one.

Like most Americans, I always rolled my eyes whenever "good ole uncle Joe" made an ass out of himself. But I was forced, along with millions of other Americans, to delve into the details of his nefarious life. Now, I can say this with confidence...Joe Biden is, and always has been a scum bag. Not just a crooked, corrupt politician, but truly a very bad person. If any reader has any doubts about my statement, IMHO they are being willfully ignorant. Simply google what he did to the truck driver that killed his wife...that will get you to "page one" on his long history of being a lifelong scum bag.

Last edited:
Consider a man with a child suffering from drug addiction. Most parents would offer all the help and resources available to help them tackle that addiction. Not good ole Joe!...He flew his drugged out kid around the globe on Air force 2, to make shady deals which funneled millions of dollars to his own child to finance a drug addiction. Scum bag??? What kind of parent does this?

Joe Biden is a grand parent. Most old folks cherish every one of their grandchildren. Not good ole Joe. The one grandchild that could definitely use a loving grandparent.... he has rejected and ignored. Scum bag??

Last edited:
Joe was tapping his friend's wife (Jill) when he got caught red handed because of a car accident. Now, infidelity and cheating on a spouse is one thing,,,,tapping your buddy's wife and sneaking around lying to his face, brings it to the level of scum bag, IMHO.

I know that many Americans voted against Trump. I also know that most of those voters pulled the lever for Biden....OK, it is what it is......But for any American to not know how much of a scum bag Biden is....I suggest that you educate yourself about all the scummy things he his known to have done.

Joe Biden is a grand parent. Most old folks cherish everyone of their grandchildren. Not good ole Joe. The one grandchild that could definitely use a loving grandparent.... he has rejected and ignored. Scum bag??
That one was a bastard, right? Can't be acknowledging bastards, certainly not if the erring parent doesn't acknowledge them.

No, I'm not ok with Joe Biden.

1662343163344.png

Can anyone think of even one case where a Republican accusation wasn't a confession?

I can't. I don't think anyone can. They reflexively project in order to deflect attention away from what they're doing themselves.

Honestly children would better off being raised by apes or wolves.

Forum List

Back