If you could be 21 again, would you do it?

I don't think I could go through life again - it's tempting to have the "re-do" but..... I guess it would depend if everything else remained the same or I just went back to that time (e.g. no kids etc.)

.... why or why not?
I would want to IF i could get into a time machine and go back 30 years ago to that age to right the wrongs that i did that i still feel bad about and to avoid many of the mistakes i made obviously if that is the question.However if the question is would i want to start over now at this time at the present time and be 21 the answer is no because our government is far more corrupt now than it was back then which was bad enough as it was then.

I wouldn't. But I would like to be able to achieve some of the erections I had at that age. Harder then Chinese arithmetic. So hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Them were the good ol' days.

I wouldn't. But I would like to be able to achieve some of the erections I had at that age. Harder then Chinese arithmetic. So hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Them were the good ol' days.

they have pills for that.......

Sadly, this happened to me. It's kind ofa nightmare. You know when you are young, everyone picks on you?

I'm going through all that again!

If I knew then, what I do now?

In a heartbeat.

I'd own a ton of silver, and sell it off in the early 80s to buy a ton of gold.

I'd be on the ground floor of apple, Microsoft, and various other companies.

I'd bet the farm on various sports events,

and hire guys like Trump and Gates to shine my shoes

Sadly, this happened to me. It's kind ofa nightmare. You know when you are young, everyone picks on you?

I'm going through all that again!

why are people picking on you? Or do you mean they did back when you were 21?
People only picked on me in elementary school.....

.... why or why not?

LOL- sure- and I would be sure to have more sex, alcohol and rock and roll.

In reality- no- I would never give up my wife or daughter- but being able to visit 21 again? Now that would be sweet.

If I knew then, what I do now?

In a heartbeat.

I'd own a ton of silver, and sell it off in the early 80s to buy a ton of gold.

I'd be on the ground floor of apple, Microsoft, and various other companies.

I'd bet the farm on various sports events,

and hire guys like Trump and Gates to shine my shoes

One lottery ticket would do it for me. A house on the beach, internet, booze and freedom. That's all I need.

Forum List

Back