If you could be 21 again, would you do it?

.... why or why not?

LOL- sure- and I would be sure to have more sex, alcohol and rock and roll.

In reality- no- I would never give up my wife or daughter- but being able to visit 21 again? Now that would be sweet.

Those would be the 2 scenarios of course, you would want your wife to be 21 also... if not, ....?

I wouldn't. But I would like to be able to achieve some of the erections I had at that age. Harder then Chinese arithmetic. So hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Them were the good ol' days.

And they would appear out of nowhere.....I can still remember the days in college where suddenly there it was- "why the hell are you popping up now?"- and they absolutely demanded attention......

.... why or why not?

LOL- sure- and I would be sure to have more sex, alcohol and rock and roll.

In reality- no- I would never give up my wife or daughter- but being able to visit 21 again? Now that would be sweet.

Those would be the 2 scenarios of course, you would want your wife to be 21 also... if not, ....?

But I didn't meet her until later.....and we are not the same age.......but the two of us together at 21........our neighbors would be really, really annoyed.

If I knew then, what I do now?

In a heartbeat.

I'd own a ton of silver, and sell it off in the early 80s to buy a ton of gold.

I'd be on the ground floor of apple, Microsoft, and various other companies.

I'd bet the farm on various sports events,

and hire guys like Trump and Gates to shine my shoes

One lottery ticket would do it for me. A house on the beach, internet, booze and freedom. That's all I need.

Hitting the lottery would be nice, either the Powerball or the Mega millions, especially this week.

but wouldn't be enough to fix me, so about the only fun I could get is giving it away.

(to relatives, you greedy sots)

I would just need a few million... I'd probably die of liver disease anyway....

I worked the S2 - S3 shop ( Security & Operations ) in Korea. Best days of my life. Miss it terribly. I answered directly to a full bird Colonel.

Shadow 355

I turned 21 on June 30, 2003 and so yes I would go back if I could so that I could listen to my two most favorite male singers sooner than when I really did start listening to them. :) :) :)

God bless you and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. How do I get a message to the one who isn't here anymore? I want to tell my newest favorite beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal that I love him now too.

I turned 21 on June 30, 2003 and so yes I would go back if I could so that I could listen to my two most favorite male singers sooner than when I really did start listening to them. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. How do I get a message to the one who isn't here anymore? I want to tell my newest favorite beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal that I love him now too.

I have no clue there.... would have to ask someone else maybe a Moderator....

the things parents don't tell us....... or maybe they did but we ignored them.......
I don't think so for me, my Mom believed in true love... pshaw!

Holly

I have no clue there.... would have to ask someone else maybe a Moderator....
I wasn't meaning here at this forum. Who I want to get a message to has passed away.

God bless you and their family always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't. But I would like to be able to achieve some of the erections I had at that age. Harder then Chinese arithmetic. So hard a cat couldn't scratch it. Them were the good ol' days.

they have pills for that.......
Tried 'em one time. Had a blowout.

eh..... what exactly is a blowout? LOL!
A sight too terrible to behold or describe.

hmmmm I'll let it go then and trust you on that!

Forum List

Back