If you could choose 4 racial groups to be America, what would it be?

If you could choose 4 racial sub-groups to be American, what would it be?

1. Whites---Low crimes, high science and respectable high standards.
2. Japanese---Low crime, high educational standards, strong families, lots of science ;)
3. Koreans---same as Japanese!
4. Chinese---some of the same reasons.

All low crime
All high love for science and tech
All good people

Would you agree that we should open our doors for all these people.:cool:

You only offered two different racial groups. And since there are only three and you mentioned four, just how many races do you think there are?

He really only cares about one. White.

2. Japanese---Low crime, high educational standards, strong families, lots of science ;)

All low crime
All good people

You only offered two different racial groups. And since there are only three and you mentioned four, just how many races do you think there are?

Only MY relatives.

The rest of humanity is subhuman.

:lol:

Wasn't that your point?

Racism is idiotic.

Which explains why its such a popular POV here, I guess.

Why would this even be a discussion? Picking 4 races and excluding all the others is the definition of racism. Focus on Americans, and if immigration is the issue then enforce borders and reform the immigration system. I'm not saying amnesty for people that hopped on a ship or crossed a river. This thread is divisive and pointless.

I respect highly Asian culture.

What I don't respect are cultures that allow for rape and murder like the black one does.

That's ignorant racist bullshit.

Your OP is talking about ghettos.

Its this very attitude that is the cause of so much of what's wrong in our country. If I had my way, I'd keep the blacks and get rid of the white supremacists, kkk, aryan assholes.

Oh yeah, and let's get rid of most of the people on so-called "reality" shows.

All low crime
All good people

Yes, open borders for all. Asian countries have produced the finest people when it comes to math, science, honor and respect, and America needs their influence badly. They are also prolific in English for the most part.

Bring them...:eusa_pray:

Like the Asian that is the head of the ACA website?

Asians produce some serieosly cool folks. They also produce some seriously screwed up folks. Same as did every other group.
the group that gave us Al Capone gave us Foriello Laguardia. The group that gave us Milton Friedman and Brandies also gave us Bugsy Siegal.

I respect highly Asian culture.

What I don't respect are cultures that allow for rape and murder like the black one does.

Rape and murder happen in all cultures.....you must hate the white race, because whites commit rape, too, in case you didn't know.

Last edited:
Face it. This world would be totally screwed with [sic] Black people to oppress while simultaneously benefit [sic] from.

Try writing that again, idiot. Your excitement over your racial agenda (which is exactly the same as Shitshispeedo's excitement over his) distracted you from expressing yourself clearly.

The person that created the Russian language was Black. His name was Alexander Pushkin.

ALEXANDER PUSHKIN ? Russia?s greatest Black poet | An ?thiopian Journal

Face it. This world would be totally screwed with Black people to oppress while simultaneously benefit from.

You're kind of like a two-year old braggart. You lack the self-awareness needed to grasp that normal people just look at you as pathetic. We shake our heads at your idiocy and ignore your foolish bullshit.

I realize this is a cry for some sort of psuedo-ethnic self-esteem, but just lying about everything and claiming credit for bizarre achievements that you have not a fucking thing to do with is, well, pathetic.

The person that created the Russian language was Black. His name was Alexander Pushkin.

ALEXANDER PUSHKIN ? Russia?s greatest Black poet | An ?thiopian Journal

Face it. This world would be totally screwed with Black people to oppress while simultaneously benefit from.

You're kind of like a two-year old braggart. You lack the self-awareness needed to grasp that normal people just look at you as pathetic. We shake our heads at your idiocy and ignore your foolish bullshit.

I realize this is a cry for some sort of psuedo-ethnic self-esteem, but just lying about everything and claiming credit for bizarre achievements that you have not a fucking thing to do with is, well, pathetic.

Should be simple to prove me wrong then. My guess is you wont be able to because it is a fact you weren't educated on. I provided a link for you. Research it and prove it to be false. :lol:

Should be simple to prove me wrong then. My guess is you wont be able to because it is a fact you weren't educated on. I provided a link for you. Research it and prove it to be false. :lol:

Again, you operate on the level of a two-year old.

I have no need or desire to "prove you wrong."

I simply note that you fail to make your case and are pathetic.

Forum List

Back