If you could prevent murder, rape & burglary would you?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

We can prevent these crimes by simply enforcing our immigration laws.

Is your spouses or childs life worth the risk?

I'm currently in Mexico on vacation. Four days, and counting, rape free!

The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

So if they come through the checkpoint to shop for the day and keep on walking to the consulate to demand political asylum how will you stop them?

You forgot to say “caravan.” You will get less replies now.

Mexico Travel Advisory

One of our local media personalities here in KC went to Mexico a couple weeks ago and had all their personal belongings stolen while they were there.

I'll be lucky to escape alive. Hope I can make it over the wall.
No worries. Liberals are stopping its construction. You can simply waltz across with the illegals.

Mexico Travel Advisory

One of our local media personalities here in KC went to Mexico a couple weeks ago and had all their personal belongings stolen while they were there.

I was in Cancun in '97 and was disappointed they took the hookers off the streets...

Mexico Travel Advisory

No worries. Liberals are stopping its construction. You can simply waltz across with the illegals.

Liberals can't stop the Trumpeter!

Mexico Travel Advisory

Better to stop it now than having to spend money later to tear it down.

Mexico Travel Advisory

Try to join a caravan. They’re all over the place down there.
What part of bye, did you not understand? I've no time for people who refuse to admit when they were proven wrong.

Honduras is a very violent country composed very violent and stupid people.

Mexico Travel Advisory

He's one of them so I don't see why not. He is most certainly no conservative.

Mexico Travel Advisory

But he's going to build a wall!!!

Mexico Travel Advisory

But he's going to build a wall!!!
Do you have an opinion on the topic or are you just here to troll?

And what kind of moron goes on vacation and still posts on USMB?

Forum List

Back