If you could prevent murder, rape & burglary would you?

Grampa, why you think every one of those people marching from Honduras is a rapist, burgler or murderer is anyone's guess--oh wait.....

If there is one thing I despise our President for, it is shit like this.
Where did I say every one? Can you read without adding your own emotional hysterics to it?
Read your own title and OP and point out where you limited it in anyway.
I'm not the one having emotional hysterics here, Gramps.
The truth of the matter is they do not belong here and plan on entering illegally, thus making them criminals.

Why is it that people like you have no problem with the dregs of other societies just waltzing into our country and taking up residence?
Laughing at you guys for being threatened by them isn't the same as wanting them to enter the country illegally. Somehow, I doubt it is going to happen. Kind of a large group to "sneak" over, isn't it?
Ah HAH. There you go again .... THINKING. Stop trying to derail the thread!

Here, here! bendog is right, OldLady. If you want to have reasoned debate, start your own thread. The topic here is fear and ignorance. Get with the program!

The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

We can prevent these crimes by simply enforcing our immigration laws.

Is your spouses or childs life worth the risk?

Nobody is getting past the border.

That said, one of your dumber OP efforts Congrats!

Where did I say every one? Can you read without adding your own emotional hysterics to it?
The truth of the matter is they do not belong here and plan on entering illegally, thus making them criminals.

Why is it that people like you have no problem with the dregs of other societies just waltzing into our country and taking up residence?
Laughing at you guys for being threatened by them isn't the same as wanting them to enter the country illegally. Somehow, I doubt it is going to happen. Kind of a large group to "sneak" over, isn't it?
Ah HAH. There you go again .... THINKING. Stop trying to derail the thread!

Here, here! bendog is right, OldLady. If you want to have reasoned debate, start your own thread. The topic here is fear and ignorance. Get with the program!
Enjoy the rest of your vacation, and stay safe.

Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?

"Today, the belief that immigrants are more likely to commit crimes is perpetuated by ‘issue entrepreneurs’ who promote the immigrant-crime connection in order to drive restrictionist immigration policy."

The academy is a nonprofit research organization charged with providing independent advice to the nation. It is funded largely by the federal government.

"issue entrepreneurs" is just a fancy way of saying dishonest political trolls ^

You know it's funny Val - I saw this clown on Fox over the weekend who insisted that illegal immigrants are TWICE as likely to commit crimes than US citizens. When pressed, he finally admitted that his number included the crime of immigrating illegally - which well, they have ALL committed.

LoL :)

Liberals can't stop the Trumpeter!
He's one of them so I don't see why not. He is most certainly no conservative.

But he's going to build a wall!!!
Do you have an opinion on the topic or are you just here to troll?

And what kind of moron goes on vacation and still posts on USMB?

Strictly trolling. Immigration pussies are beyond reason.
Old School could learn something from your honesty. Doubtful though...

When are you going to be honest and just admit that you think there are too many Hispanic people in America for your taste?

The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

Grampa, why you think every one of those people marching from Honduras is a rapist, burgler or murderer is anyone's guess--oh wait.....

If there is one thing I despise our President for, it is shit like this.
The title is a simple question.

The op says a few of the aforementioned criminals are bound to be in the group.

YOUR EMOTIONAL HYSTERICS jumped to conclusions that were not in the title or op.

It seems you have a TERRIBLE reading comprehension deficiency

Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?
Villariagosa_undoc_graphic.png

"Today, the belief that immigrants are more likely to commit crimes is perpetuated by ‘issue entrepreneurs’ who promote the immigrant-crime connection in order to drive restrictionist immigration policy."

The academy is a nonprofit research organization charged with providing independent advice to the nation. It is funded largely by the federal government.

"issue entrepreneurs" is just a fancy way of saying dishonest political trolls ^
Less likely isn't the question. Probability is.

They will demand political Asylum and get to fight in the liberal courts over it............From Dem laws that are still on the books...............

And the Dems will get new voters.........which is their primary purpose.

Better to stop it now than having to spend money later to tear it down.

Once built, and reinforced with additional agents and technology, why would it be torn down? We have a sovereign nation, why would we not demand that our borders be protected?

Once built, and reinforced with additional agents and technology, why would it be torn down? We have a sovereign nation, why would we not demand that our borders be protected?
Dems take power they will try to destroy it..................they love illegals and the votes...........and don't give a damn about our laws and the Constitution..........

It's just what they are.

He's one of them so I don't see why not. He is most certainly no conservative.

When are you going to be honest and just admit that you think there are too many Hispanic people in America for your taste?
Illegals are illegals regardless of heritage. Show me boatloads on the east coast or mass canadians coming across and I will give it the same much needed attention. I have already stated on numerous occasions that there is NO VACANCY in America. We are full. Our roads & train tracks are built so you can keep your filthy poor, we can't even feed our own.

And by the way, my first fiance was Spanish. Died in a car accident. I've no problem with any ethnicity, I have a problem with people not following the laws. You know, the laws that i refused to follow and paid dearly for. Looking the other way, no matter how small the offense, always leads to bigger consequences.

Now fuck off with your pathetic uninformed trolling

Old School isn't "old school" because if he was he wouldn't put up with this shit. If he thought it would make people on the right look bad he would sell his dog to a dog fighting arena. He doesn't give a rat's ass about right vs wrong.

He just wants to laugh & point. A shallow tunnel visioned partisan dick.

Illegals are illegals regardless of heritage. Show me boatloads on the east coast or mass canadians coming across and I will give it the same much needed attention. I have already stated on numerous occasions that there is NO VACANCY in America. We are full. Our roads & train tracks are built so you can keep your filthy poor, we can't even feed our own.

And by the way, my first fiance was Spanish. Died in a car accident. I've no problem with any ethnicity, I have a problem with people not following the laws. You know, the laws that i refused to follow and paid dearly for. Looking the other way, no matter how small the offense, always leads to bigger consequences.

Now fuck off with your pathetic uninformed trolling

Bull.

Honesty is out of vogue in the country since the last election. If not, I wouldn’t have to correct people that have become convinced that there are caravans of people entering freely and easily into the country.

Most humorous. Especially given the fact that former President Bill Clinton was convicted of felony perjury and impeached.

As for a caravan, is this FAKE NEWS?

Immigrant 'caravan' heading to US-Mexico border sparks Trump's concern
By Claudia Dominguez, Maegan Vazquez and Leyla Santiago, CNN
Updated 3:36 AM ET, Mon April 2, 2018

[...]

The 'caravan'
Alex Mensing, one of the US collaborators who works for Pueblo Sin Fronteras, started in the city of Tapachula, which is located in the state of Chiapas, Mexico, and borders Guatemala. The caravan of about 1,100 people is currently in Oaxaca, Mexico, about 420 miles from their starting point. Mensing said the migrants would turn themselves in and request asylum.

[...]

Immigrant 'caravan' heading to US-Mexico border sparks Trump's concern - CNNPolitics

If you could prevent murder, rape & burglary would you?,

RW's blame it on Mexicans just like they invented it so keeping them out of to country would solve ALL of those crimes ..

It's a start. Once we build the wall, we can keep all people who commit these crimes. Mexicans, muslims, Russians, blacks, whites, etc...

WHAT WALL- AINT GONNA BE NO F'N WALL.

FYI
Polling Data
Poll . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Date . . . . . . . Sample . . Approve . . .Disapprove . . .Spread
Rasmussen Reports . . . 3/27 - 4/1 . . . . . 1500 LV . . . . 50 . . . . . . . . .49 . . . . . . . . +1

Why then does his popularity continue to improve as more real people understand him and see so many things getting better.

Wrong. They [illegal immigrants] are less likely to commit rape or murder or burglary here than the people born here.

Get your facts straight.

Okay, FACTS

Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals

By Malia Zimmerman
Published September 16, 2015
Fox News

The federal government can tell you how many "Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders" stole a car, the precise number of "American Indian or Alaska Natives" who were arrested for vagrancy or how many whites were busted for counterfeiting in any given year. But the government agencies that crunch crime numbers are utterly unable -- or unwilling -- to pinpoint for the public how many illegal immigrants are arrested within U.S. borders each year.

In the absence of comprehensive data, FoxNews.com examined a patchwork of local, state and federal statistics that revealed a wildly disproportionate number of murderers, rapists and drug dealers are crossing into the U.S. amid the wave of hard-working families seeking a better life. The explosive figures show illegal immigrants are three times as likely to be convicted of murder as members of the general population and account for far more crimes than their 3.5-percent share of the U.S. population would suggest. Critics say it is no accident that local, state and federal governments go to great lengths to keep the data under wraps.

"There are a lot of reasons states don’t make this information readily available, and there is no clearinghouse of data at high levels," said former Department of Justice attorney J. Christian Adams, who has conducted exhaustive research on the subject. "These numbers would expose how serious the problem is and make the government look bad.”

[...]

My highlight

Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals

Forum List

Back