If you could prevent murder, rape & burglary would you?

Do you have an opinion on the topic or are you just here to troll?

And what kind of moron goes on vacation and still posts on USMB?

Strictly trolling. Immigration pussies are beyond reason.
Old School could learn something from your honesty. Doubtful though...
Honesty is out of vogue in the country since the last election. If not, I wouldn’t have to correct people that have become convinced that there are caravans of people entering freely and easily into the country.

It is true. Since trump has been elected, less illegals have come across. Your are correct.
Deportations are down under Trump. Probably because he’s focusing on getting innocent, hard to find people out of the country instead of criminals.

No, it's illegal immigration into the country. That is down. Deportations were up under O.

The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

We can prevent these crimes by simply enforcing our immigration laws.

Is your spouses or childs life worth the risk?
Grampa, why you think every one of those people marching from Honduras is a rapist, burgler or murderer is anyone's guess--oh wait.....

If there is one thing I despise our President for, it is shit like this.

A lot of them are that come from the central american countries.

The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

Wrong. They are less likely to commit rape or murder or burglary here than the people born here.

Get your facts straight.

Last edited:
Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?
Villariagosa_undoc_graphic.png

"Today, the belief that immigrants are more likely to commit crimes is perpetuated by ‘issue entrepreneurs’ who promote the immigrant-crime connection in order to drive restrictionist immigration policy."

The academy is a nonprofit research organization charged with providing independent advice to the nation. It is funded largely by the federal government.

"issue entrepreneurs" is just a fancy way of saying dishonest political trolls ^

Grampa, why you think every one of those people marching from Honduras is a rapist, burgler or murderer is anyone's guess--oh wait.....

Where did I say every one? Can you read without adding your own emotional hysterics to it?

When the left gets around to repealing the Third Amendment, they will be housing the immigrants in private homes, willing or not.

I'm currently in Mexico on vacation. Four days, and counting, rape free!
Get out while you can!

I'm just hoping they'll be room for me to slip by before the wall is finished.

Really though, you should wonder off on to the coyote routes and the shady parts of the city. Its much more intense and fun than just jumping onto the 777 and cruising back in luxury. You know....where you're always safe and never see anything bad.

Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?
Villariagosa_undoc_graphic.png

"Today, the belief that immigrants are more likely to commit crimes is perpetuated by ‘issue entrepreneurs’ who promote the immigrant-crime connection in order to drive restrictionist immigration policy."

The academy is a nonprofit research organization charged with providing independent advice to the nation. It is funded largely by the federal government.

"issue entrepreneurs" is just a fancy way of saying dishonest political trolls ^

Yes, it would be better to focus on the cost to taxpayers for legal proceedings and care of children coming here illegally rather than going down troll holes.

He's one of them so I don't see why not. He is most certainly no conservative.

But he's going to build a wall!!!
Do you have an opinion on the topic or are you just here to troll?

And what kind of moron goes on vacation and still posts on USMB?

Strictly trolling. Immigration pussies are beyond reason.
Old School could learn something from your honesty. Doubtful though...
Honesty is out of vogue in the country since the last election. If not, I wouldn’t have to correct people that have become convinced that there are caravans of people entering freely and easily into the country.
Honesty has been out of vogue with you for fifty plus years.

Where did I say every one? Can you read without adding your own emotional hysterics to it?
Read your own title and OP and point out where you limited it in anyway.
I'm not the one having emotional hysterics here, Gramps.

It is pathetic you creeps conflate the Syrian refugees with the terrorists they are fleeing, and these Hondurans with the gangsters they are fleeing.

You are sick in the head, fearmongering, pants shitters.

The truth of the matter is they do not belong here and plan on entering illegally, thus making them criminals.

Why is it that people like you have no problem with the dregs of other societies just waltzing into our country and taking up residence?

"Honduras"?

What happened to Mexicans being the rapists? Are you calling Rump a liar?

Soo uhhhhhhhhhh.................... where exactly do you get the idea that "Honduran" is synonymous with "murder, rape and/or burglary"?

Drugged Report? Fox Noise? Hair-on-Fire Daily?
Oh that reminds me, wanna buy a bridge?

The truth of the matter is they do not belong here and plan on entering illegally, thus making them criminals.

Why is it that people like you have no problem with the dregs of other societies just waltzing into our country and taking up residence?
Laughing at you guys for being threatened by them isn't the same as wanting them to enter the country illegally. Somehow, I doubt it is going to happen. Kind of a large group to "sneak" over, isn't it?

Laughing at you guys for being threatened by them isn't the same as wanting them to enter the country illegally. Somehow, I doubt it is going to happen. Kind of a large group to "sneak" over, isn't it?
Ah HAH. There you go again .... THINKING. Stop trying to derail the thread!

In FY 2013, 83 percent of adults removed by the U.S. were deported through summary, out-of-court removal proceedings by a DHS officer rather than appearing before an immigration judge. The most common summary removal processes are expedited removal, used when a noncitizen encounters immigration authorities at or within 100 miles of a U.S. border with insufficient or fraudulent documents, and reinstatement of removal, used when a noncitizen unlawfully reenters after a prior removal order.

As discussed in detail below, unaccompanied children receive greater protections under U.S. law.

What happens to unaccompanied children once they are in U.S. custody?
The majority of unaccompanied children encountered at the border are apprehended, processed, and initially detained by CBP. Unlike adults or families, though, unaccompanied children cannot be placed into expedited removal proceedings.
A Guide to Children Arriving at the Border: Laws, Policies and Responses

As the link also describes, the Obama admin obtained congressional funding to pay Me-he-koh to catch kids on their southern border and send them back. I have no idea if Trump killed that.

Yeah, they're no threat at all. Lets just let all of them into the country, let em in by the millions. Who cares that we are a soverign nation with the right to keep out undesirables.

Forum List

Back