If you could prevent murder, rape & burglary would you?

I'm currently in Mexico on vacation. Four days, and counting, rape free!
Mexico Travel Advisory

One of our local media personalities here in KC went to Mexico a couple weeks ago and had all their personal belongings stolen while they were there.

I'll be lucky to escape alive. Hope I can make it over the wall.
Try to join a caravan. They’re all over the place down there.
What part of bye, did you not understand? I've no time for people who refuse to admit when they were proven wrong.
I was talking to my good friend dblack, gramps. I’m trying to help him out.

No worries. Liberals are stopping its construction. You can simply waltz across with the illegals.

Liberals can't stop the Trumpeter!
He's one of them so I don't see why not. He is most certainly no conservative.

But he's going to build a wall!!!
Do you have an opinion on the topic or are you just here to troll?

And what kind of moron goes on vacation and still posts on USMB?

Strictly trolling. Immigration pussies are beyond reason.

No worries. Liberals are stopping its construction. You can simply waltz across with the illegals.

Old School could learn something from your honesty. Doubtful though...

Mexico Travel Advisory

One of our local media personalities here in KC went to Mexico a couple weeks ago and had all their personal belongings stolen while they were there.

Better to stop it now than having to spend money later to tear it down.
I fear enabling Grandpa, but children pose a problem, but not really a problem having to do with 8 year olds robbing and raping with abandonlike glee. It is hard to deport kids, and we have treaties and laws giving them some protections, esp if their parents abandoned them or they are crime VICTIMS. But in sheer numbers, I think there are more children who are citzens but with one or more parent deported, which lands them in foster care, or at least in custody and awaiting a foster care slot.

But the kids who come in unaccompanied have to slip in individually as you say. If they're in a car or caravan, they get turned back.

I really don't have any problem with a wall of some kind either. It's hardly a panacea, and I suspect it's cost is vastly underestimated in terms of securing right of ways to build it, and technology and maintenance.

I've been down to mexico several hundred times. Of course you're rape free. You're in the tourist area. You should take a hike on the coyote routes, north central region, heading into the united states.....little different story there.

Honesty is out of vogue in the country since the last election. If not, I wouldn’t have to correct people that have become convinced that there are caravans of people entering freely and easily into the country.

If you could prevent murder, rape & burglary would you?,

RW's blame it on Mexicans just like they invented it so keeping them out of to country would solve ALL of those crimes ..

You almost gotta laugh that the angry hate filled disappointed left would rather repeal an Amendment in the Bill of Rights than enforce existing federal law.

Honesty is out of vogue in the country since the last election. If not, I wouldn’t have to correct people that have become convinced that there are caravans of people entering freely and easily into the country.

It is true. Since trump has been elected, less illegals have come across. You are correct.

Mexico Travel Advisory

Better to stop it now than having to spend money later to tear it down.
I fear enabling Grandpa, but children pose a problem, but not really a problem having to do with 8 year olds robbing and raping with abandonlike glee. It is hard to deport kids, and we have treaties and laws giving them some protections, esp if their parents abandoned them or they are crime VICTIMS. But in sheer numbers, I think there are more children who are citzens but with one or more parent deported, which lands them in foster care, or at least in custody and awaiting a foster care slot.

But the kids who come in unaccompanied have to slip in individually as you say. If they're in a car or caravan, they get turned back.

I really don't have any problem with a wall of some kind either. It's hardly a panacea, and I suspect it's cost is vastly underestimated in terms of securing right of ways to build it, and technology and maintenance.

These children seldom, if ever, end up in foster care. The gangs take them in. They take the boys to train as fighters and sell the girls as sex slaves.

RW's blame it on Mexicans just like they invented it so keeping them out of to country would solve ALL of those crimes ..

It's a start. Once we build the wall, we can keep out all the groups who commit these crimes. Mexicans, Muslims, Russians, blacks, whites, etc...

It's a start. Once we build the wall, we can keep all people who commit these crimes. Mexicans, muslims, Russians, blacks, whites, etc...

WHAT WALL- AINT GONNA BE NO F'N WALL.

It's a start. Once we build the wall, we can keep all people who commit these crimes. Mexicans, muslims, Russians, blacks, whites, etc...

WHAT WALL- AINT GONNA BE NO F'N WALL.

But, Trump said!

It is true. Since trump has been elected, less illegals have come across. Your are correct.
Deportations are down under Trump. Probably because he’s focusing on getting innocent, hard to find people out of the country instead of criminals.

The next wave of those very crimes are headed for our border from Honduras and they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT PREVENTABLE without violating anyones constitutional rights.

For every possible Einstein in that group of illegals headed this way we are guaranteed to get a few future murderers & rapists.

We can prevent these crimes by simply enforcing our immigration laws.

Is your spouses or childs life worth the risk?
Grampa, why you think every one of those people marching from Honduras is a rapist, burgler or murderer is anyone's guess--oh wait.....

If there is one thing I despise our President for, it is shit like this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back