If You Don’t Certify The Election Results…”We will come for you!” (VIDEO)

Try admitting the election was stolen and covered by corrupt election officials and a corrupt government. That is what happened and 4 years of lies will never change that.

I'm not delusional like you are so I can't say your hallucinations are real.

I'm not delusional like you are so I can't say your hallucinations are real.
That delusional shit makes you sound like a fool. There is not one thing delusional about the fact the election was stolen. The delusion is all yours.

No. You are the one looking more foolish. Why don't you believe concerned citizens over politicians who refuse to investigate or release the ballots for inspection? You are a traitor.
Because those "concerned citizens" have ZERO EVIDENCE to back their conspiracy theory claims up. You don't just get to investigate because you have a "feeling" something was wrong. You have to prove it. And you haven't.

You are a constant whiner.

Because those "concerned citizens" have ZERO EVIDENCE to back their conspiracy theory claims up. You don't just get to investigate because you have a "feeling" something was wrong. You have to prove it. And you haven't.

You are a constant whiner.
Zero evidence? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

List them. You claim to know everything.

Here's an example...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

That's 7 judges in 2 courts ALL reaching the same conclusion... the plaintiff's evidence failed to demonstrate fraud.

That delusional shit makes you sound like a fool. There is not one thing delusional about the fact the election was stolen. The delusion is all yours.

Of course it's delusional to think the election was stolen. Prior to the election, a former Trump advisor revealed Trump was going to insist the election was stolen if he lost. After the election, every count, every recount, every canvass, every audit, every investigation, confirmed Trump lost the election free & fair. On the flip side, every claim of widespread fraud has been debunked. Every lawsuit about fraud has failed. In 4 years, there has not been a credible claim of fraud showing the election was stolen. PillowGuy's symposium blew up in his face. 2000 Mules failed to show anyone dropping off ballots multiple times and is being sued for defamation. True the Vote admitted in court they don't have the evidence to show the fraud they claimed in 2000 Mules. Trump tried sending fake electors to Congress to flip the election he lost.

You are batshit insane, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

That's why I can't agree with you.

Here's an example...

"Contestants' claims fail on the merits ... or under any other standard," the judge said in his 35-page ruling.

... so then the plaintiff filed an appeal... ALL 6 Justices ruled unanimously against them and upheld the lower court's ruling.

“To prevail on this appeal, appellants must demonstrate error of law, findings of fact not supported by substantial evidence or an abuse of discretion in the admission or rejection of evidence by the district court,” the six justices said. “We are not convinced they have done so.

That's 7 judges in 2 courts ALL reaching the same conclusion... the plaintiff's evidence failed to demonstrate fraud.
All of them.

Forum List

Back