If You Elect Me Your Taxes Will Be Raised, Not Cut

Biden can't get through one sentence without making a fool of himself.

Look at the reaction from this audience. How in the hell can anyone consider this clown to be the leader of the free world?

If you vote for Biden you've embarrassed yourself.

I voted for Biden and I will do it again. That video is BS and you know it.

That is in Mar 2nd and he was talking to a man who made money.

Last edited:
All hard working Americans will be happy to give the governent 30% more of their hard earned money, especially now that they know Biden will use that money to shake down foreign countries. Hunter needs another fake job to keep him in hos and crack. No thanks. Stick with Trumpy.

Look at the reaction from this audience. How in the hell can anyone consider this clown to be the leader of the free world?

I cant speak on behalf of the video, but I dont believe raising taxes on the wealthy is a good idea.

Well I guess you missed this yesterday. They don't even try to hide it.

But you RWNJs adored the imbecile Dubya. Why be so critical of Biden, he is considerably older than Dubya during his first presidential campaign, but equally articulate.

If these assholes get rid of the Trump tax cuts, that will result in a $2600 tax hike on me and I only make around 80,000. So when they say they're only going to tax the rich it's like Hunter saying "come on honey, only the tip". You can't fall for that bullshit. Stick with Trumpy.

Just proves that there are idiots in the world.

But you RWNJs adored the imbecile Dubya. Why be so critical of Biden, he is considerably older than Dubya during his first presidential campaign, but equally articulate.

No we did not, you stupid fuck, we saw what could happen with the FISA, and it did, we didnt like the free prescription drugs for the rich elderly, we didnt like DOH, which was a 4 billion dollar agency added, when all he had to do is tear down the wall between the FBI and CIA so they could communicate together, and the No Child Left Behind shit....You must be a product of that one....

What does raises taxes do to you progs, that makes your life better.. Dont tell me it lowers the Deficit, because it never does, "WHAT DOES RAISING OTHER PEOPLES TAXES DO FOR YOU?"

Full context would have been nice. We all know Joe's asinine plan so why cut up a video?

If these assholes get rid of the Trump tax cuts, that will result in a $2600 tax hike on me and I only make around 80,000. So when they say they're only going to tax the rich it's like Hunter saying "come on honey, only the tip". You can't fall for that bullshit. Stick with Trumpy.
Exactly.
Biden is speaking in his campaign voice only. You better believe he would hurt the middle class.
Most all financial experts agree with Trumps tax plans, and their long term effects for all income classes.
Trump has already proven this in his first term.

That does it...

I'm NOT voting for Dubya this year.

"Our candidate is as dumb as Dubya"

Make China Great Again! Biden (Xi)/Harris 2020

Last edited:

Raise the minimum wage to raise tax revenue!

Forced inflation is a net zero.

Forum List

Back