If you had a time machine

I'd used to watch President Trump's Fourth Inauguration.

actually I'd go back with history books and a .45 and give the books to Woodrow Wilson, let him read the harm he brought to the country and the number of people that died for his leftist agenda, then put the gun to his head.

I would like to go back in time and see dinosaurs
I would also like to go to the time of Jesus and so how much his miracles were exaggerated

I'd go ahead in time to see the end of human civilization and the ridiculous cause (most likely religion) for it.

One day will work to get winning lottery numbers...or anything gambling related...

I would like to go back in time and see dinosaurs
I would also like to go to the time of Jesus and so how much his miracles were exaggerated

Then there is no one to eat woman. See it sounds like a good idea at first, but then bippity boppity no.

For a Christian I'd think the first thing to do would be to go back to the Garden of Eden with a club and kill the snake before he opens his potty mouth. No more apple pies but Adam gets to see Eve roaming around naked. Of course killing the snake may cross over into 'knowledge of evil' territory and God may say "well technically you're still thrown out of Eden" sorry. So then you'd have to go back in time before you killed the snake and, uhm, what else could you do? Chop down the apple tree? Which wouldn't be so bad because you don't get to eat the apples anyway. And it's killing a plant but does that count? God may be mad because you are rearranging his landscaping but how mad could he get over a dead tree?

Last edited:
Would you use it to watch Global warming in the future?

I certainly would...The storms will be amazing!
Seek help.

Of all the mistakes that we all make in life and instead of going back and changing those you would travel to the future to watch the fucking rain.

You are a fucking loon

Forum List

Back