If you love your country, and Earth itself, better support Trump

Funny it seems that country is spelled with a low case "C" but the earth has a capital "E". Freudian slip or symbolic of the ignorance of the pop culture generation? I don't necessarily love "the earth itself" but I love my Country and I respect the Flag.

Last edited:
Funny it seems that country is spelled with a low case "C" but the earth has a capital "E". Freudian slip or symbolic of the ignorance of the pop culture generation? I don't necessarily love "the earth itself" but I love my Country and I respect the Flag.
Bad day?

I actually agree with this. (Even though some Democrats are trying to convince us otherwise.)

But all it takes to start WW 3 is one stupid mistake.

Meanwhile, firing US made weapons into Russia is not exactly a recipe for smoke 'em peace pipe.
Unfortunately, Biden excels at making stupid mistakes.

France toying with the idea of sending troops to Ukraine, USA becoming more involved and so on. We're on the cups of WW3, if not there already. Better hope Trump wins in Nov. All else is bs.

BS. We are not on the cusp of WW3. Russia will do nothing as stupid as attacking NATO.
This is what passes for an OP in 2024? At least White 6 got "cusp" right. Step up your game, OP.

If you love your country, and Earth itself, better support Trump​

Bidet has no idea what is going on or being done in his name.
Trump goes along with whoever talked to him last.
Neither bodes well for the long term survival of human kind.

Forum List

Back