If you met an alien, would you be scared?

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
What would your reaction be? Of course, at first, it'll be scary. But will you overcome that fear and try to learn something?

And if so, and you could communicate, what would you ask?

Me? I want to learn about their culture. I want to learn about their music, art, and other forms of entertainment. Do they have any? Do they like ours? Do they like the Beatles! I want to learn about how they live.

Then, I want to learn about science baby!

Only if he look like Biden :laugh:

1648536184145.png

I'm hoping for an intervention.

So what do we have to ask the aliens that have the capabilities of coming here? What are the important questions?

We should think of this, as preppers... :)

I would likely have chills running up and down my spine but I have experienced that before and was able to continue functioning.

I had a black cat named Batman, so I love your name. And I would run my hands over his back, and give him the same sensations.

What would your reaction be? Of course, at first, it'll be scary. But will you overcome that fear and try to learn something?

And if so, and you could communicate, what would you ask?

Me? I want to learn about their culture. I want to learn about their music, art, and other forms of entertainment. Do they have any? Do they like ours? Do they like the Beatles! I want to learn about how they live.

Then, I want to learn about science baby!

Nothing wrong with Mexicans, no reason to be scared of them if you met them.

Depends on how they react to ME. Are they threatening? Calm? Happy? Interested? Angry?
Based on the report, they are just interested.

They don't threaten, they're just there, and nobody can explain them. We're worried that they're interested in nuclear facilities, but they're not aggressive. They have shut down nuclear bases in the past though.

Maybe you won't believe me, but how about Gordon Cooper? He's an American Hero! An advanced pilot, in both sky and space. After he retired from being a pilot, and was doing ground work, he saw something remarkable that cannot be explained... Here is his interview. Please watch with respect, as someone tells you the truth...

If they have the technology to travel here and we are still struggling to get to Mars, I don't think they are interested in nuke facilities. They already have them, I presume. If anything, they are watching us like we look at ants to check on the progress of the ant farm.

I'm hoping for an intervention.

So what do we have to ask the aliens that have the capabilities of coming here? What are the important questions?

We should think of this, as preppers... :)

I would be curious as to why they would even want to come here.

Especially if they have observed us from a distance.

You can make fun of me all you want, but Gordon Cooper?!?

Really? Who is capable of that?

If they have the technology to travel here and we are still struggling to get to Mars, I don't think they are interested in nuke facilities. They already have them, I presume. If anything, they are watching us like we look at ants to check on the progress of the ant farm.
There's many other occurrences near nuclear facilities. Which is why the gov't is investigating.

Forum List

Back