If you need a gun, just go down to your local Inner City and for about $100 you can score bigly.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
JSO: Hundreds of pills, 12 guns, and 8 pounds of marijuana recovered in one drug arrest (msn.com)
1615315021656.png

In a Facebook post Tuesday, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced they had hit the jackpot during a recent drug bust.
Officers say a single arrest was made in Zone 2, which make up the Arlington, Regency, and Intracoastal West areas of the City.

With the increase of illegals crossing our southern border, you can bet that this shit is going to necessarily skyrocket.....You can thank a Prog elite for that.

JSO: Hundreds of pills, 12 guns, and 8 pounds of marijuana recovered in one drug arrest (msn.com)
View attachment 465884
In a Facebook post Tuesday, the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced they had hit the jackpot during a recent drug bust.
Officers say a single arrest was made in Zone 2, which make up the Arlington, Regency, and Intracoastal West areas of the City.

With the increase of illegals crossing our southern border, you can bet that this shit is going to necessarily skyrocket.....You can thank a Prog elite for that.

Why would I need to go to those lengths when I can go to my nearest Gun or Pawn Shop walk out with a gun and 500 rounds of ammo legally in about 15 minutes.

Your scare went out the windows long ago.

View attachment 465884

Why would I need to go to those lengths when I can go to my nearest Gun or Pawn Shop walk out with a gun and 500 rounds of ammo legally in about 15 minutes.

Unless you're a drug dealer, that doesn't really apply.

If the filthy ass Democrats get their way and take the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms away from us citizens it won't affect these crooks one bit. Business will continue as usual.

View attachment 465884

Because you can pass a background check (I assume)?

View attachment 465884

Legal Guns are quite easy to buy. If you are having trouble buying guns then you must have one very colorful background.

View attachment 465884

Can you? Looks like there are some in here that can't. No wonder they want to remove all gun regs. And that is exactly why the regs are there in the first place. Keep the Colorful Characters from easily buying weapons.

View attachment 465884

Legal Guns are quite easy to buy. If you are having trouble buying guns then you must have one very colorful background.

Legal Guns are quite easy to buy.

I've never had a problem myself the 2 dozen or so times I've bought a firearm.

We were talking about the drug dealer that got busted.

Were HIS guns legal?

View attachment 465884

Can you? Looks like there are some in here that can't. No wonder they want to remove all gun regs. And that is exactly why the regs are there in the first place. Keep the Colorful Characters from easily buying weapons.

Yes I pass a background check every time I buy a firearm. Not sure what you mean by "colorful characters".

For this story, it would be better to change the marijuana laws, taking it out of the black market into the light of legitimate commerce. In an industry run by criminals, guns and competitive violence are a given.

View attachment 465884

As long as the guns are not sold out at the dealer...

New Laws Target Gun Owners With Outrageous Requirements | We The People Daily

If the gun dealer doesnt have them, then you can get a gun from the drug dealer, and cheaper with no serial number..

View attachment 465884

oh you mean this guy...

R76ee0ba759e7ac96ee6f4e3f1053f7d3.jpg

View attachment 465884

As long as the guns are not sold out at the dealer...

New Laws Target Gun Owners With Outrageous Requirements | We The People Daily

If the gun dealer doesnt have them, then you can get a gun from the drug dealer, and cheaper with no serial number..

I don't seem to have a problem buy the gun of my choice through a gun dealer even if I have to order it online. I can see where you would have problems, Convict.

View attachment 465884

oh you mean this guy...

View attachment 465968

If he legally procured that weapon, he can dress however he wants to. Like I am going to go up, punch my finger into his chest and tell him otherwise. You might but common sense may not be your best attribute.

Forum List

Back