If you post political nonsense on Facebook you are an idiot.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Baby pics? Cool
New vacation photos? Cool
Hot new girlfriend in a skimpy outfit at the club? Super cool
Graduation photos? Cool
New recipes? Cool
Family gathering info? Cool

POLITICS? GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSER, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Seriously. No one gives a fuck what you think unless it's a funny meme. No minds are going to be changed by your incessant ramblings. No votes will switch parties.
In fact the odds of anything changing beyond you being defriended or blocked despite you not realizing that is slim.

Stop being part of the problem.

Baby pics? Cool
Graduation photos? Cool
New recipes? Cool

Seriously. No one gives a fuck what you think unless it's a funny meme. No minds are going to be changed by your incessant ramblings. No votes will switch parties.
In fact the odds of anything changing beyond you being defriended or blocked despite you not realizing that is slim.

Anyone who post on Facebook must be a loser they sell you info and block anything they don't like. Big Brother is watching.

upload_2018-10-10_23-23-52.jpeg

Baby pics? Cool
Graduation photos? Cool
New recipes? Cool

Anyone who post on Facebook must be a loser they sell you info and block anything they don't like. Big Brother is watching.

View attachment 221860
I don't Facebook. When my daughter got out of the army I deleted it. I used it for it's intended purpose.

Personally I think all social media is a net poison for the country.

Baby pics? Cool
Graduation photos? Cool
New recipes? Cool

Hot new girlfriend in a skimpy outfit at the club?

Link, please?

Baby pics? Cool
Graduation photos? Cool
New recipes? Cool

Hot new girlfriend in a skimpy outfit at the club?

Link, please?
I have some hot photos but I have to work tomorrow, in other words there is no chance I get drunk enough to post them tonight.... thankfully because I've posted some in the past and got in hot water

Baby pics? Cool
Graduation photos? Cool
New recipes? Cool

If you post regularly on Facebook your life is pretty empty, imo. Like I care what drink you ordered at Starbucks.

Forum List

Back