If you sit out the election because "your" candidate doesn't get the nod you might as well be

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Signing all the new liberal legislation into law yourself. Sitting in the corner pouting solves nothing.
Many of you say our children's future is on the line or that Hillary would further damage an already broken nation. So if your candidate doesn't win are you going to whimper about it and hand the election to Hillary on a silver platter or grow up & realize that the power is in congress and a GOP congress is nothing more than a neutered dog if Hillary wins?

Power will return to Congress only with the election of a GOP President and elimination of the Senate filibuster rule.

• Banned
The Establishment is the Establishment..
The establishment may not win the election.

I will pledge to support whomever is our nominee if that's what it takes to keep that bitch out of the white house.
We keep allowing these moral twisting idiots into the white house it won't be long before it's too late to correct the course.

Signing all the new liberal legislation into law yourself. Sitting in the corner pouting solves nothing.
Many of you say our children's future is on the line or that Hillary would further damage an already broken nation. So if your candidate doesn't win are you going to whimper about it and hand the election to Hillary on a silver platter or grow up & realize that the power is in congress and a GOP congress is nothing more than a neutered dog if Hillary wins?
naw , not going to whimper , gonna smile as the moderate rinos finally get whats coming to them Grampa !!

• Banned
naw , not going to whimper , gonna smile as the moderate rinos finally get whats coming to them Grampa !!
That is the hope!

I've asked the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party posters if they would vote for a RINO or sit it out, and I don't usually get straight answers.

They shouldn't vote, or vote third party. Given the amount of vitriol they toss at RINOs, it would be pretty freakin' hypocritical if they voted for one.

If they say they want purity and absolutism, fine. Just be consistent.

So if it ain't Cruz or Carson, they should vote third party.

• Banned
I've asked the Freedom Caucus/Tea Party posters if they would vote for a RINO or sit it out, and I don't usually get straight answers.

They shouldn't vote, or vote third party. Given the amount of vitriol they toss at RINOs, it would be pretty freakin' hypocritical if they voted for one.

They were consistent. That's why we got Obama instead of McCain or Romney.

Personally I think Romney could have done a good job. McCain not so much

Career politicians are all the same no matter the side of the isle they "say" they are on.
You can not trust progressives

Career politicians are all the same no matter the side of the isle they "say" they are on.
Many are. But some are true to their beliefs. Ron Paul for example. I never liked the guy but you have to admire his ability to stay on message.

Many are. But some are true to their beliefs. Ron Paul for example. I never liked the guy but you have to admire his ability to stay on message.
41 was a failed one term president much like jimmy carter, after he when back on his word "read my lips" real conservatives said to hell with him. Then did not show up to the polls for him on reelection, and rightly so.
...just an old fool

Wha
41 was a failed one term president much like jimmy carter, after he when back on his word "read my lips" real conservatives said to hell with him. Then did not show up to the polls for him on reelection, and rightly so.
...just an old fool
Does that have to do with this thread? Good grief

Straight answer coming your way Mac . If Cruz or Trump is not the nominee I will be voting 'dem' rather than 'dem lite' which is 'rino' !!

Straight answer coming your way Mac . If Cruz or Trump is not the nominee I will be voting 'dem' rather than 'dem lite' which is 'rino' !!
Okay, thanks, but you don't think Trump is a RINO?

If Cruz or Trump is not the nominee I will be voting 'dem' rather than 'dem lite' which is 'rino' !!

there's someone on the 'dem' side worth your vote?

don't know for sure but he sure isn't establishment 'gop' . I like Trump because of his talk on immigration , walls , military , guns and other issues MAC . That being said I do '' KNOW '' that bush , Christy , roobio , Kasich , yada , yada are 'rinos' . Ben is cool but he seems pretty squishy to me Mac !!

I usually write in someone because none of the candidates suit me.

After Clinton handled Gowdy and Congress, I'm pretty sure I'll vote for her.

Forum List

Back