If you take the emotion out of being republican, you become liberal

It's amusing how some on the left constantly mistake their opinion for fact.
Liberal opinions are generally guided by factual information. Not all of them, but a good number. Conservative opinion is purely emotional however.

You have it backwards Billy000
Have you ever heard the term Bleeding Heart Liberals?
As i said I do think there is an emotional component to being liberal. Being conservative however, is almost purely emotional.

Conservatives are stuck on the notion that America is meant to be this utopian society full of unrealistic libertarian freedom; no taxes whatsoever; and warm apple pie. Mmm-mmm.

It's a fantasy world for them. Americans for one thing, are far from exceptional...

Last edited:
Liberal opinions are generally guided by factual information. Not all of them, but a good number. Conservative opinion is purely emotional however.

As i said I do think there is an emotional component to being liberal. Being conservative however, is almost purely emotional.

Conservatives are stuck on the notion that America is meant to be this utopian society full of unrealistic libertarian freedom; no taxes whatsoever; and warm apple pie. Mmm-mmm.

It's a fantasy world for them. Americans for one thing, are far from exceptional...

So objective principle is emotional?

ROFLMNAO! You're helpless.

If you think a nation can be sustainable under libertarian rule and a tax free economy then yes, you are very emotional and cannot think critically.

I don't know any conservatives who see America that way I find your use of fantasy world interesting given how many liberals see America as a place where everyone should be the same everyone equal no one person better than the other that would qualify as a fantasy world as well. As for Americans being exceptional some are some aren't.

I don't know any conservatives who see America that way I find your use of fantasy world interesting given how many liberals see America as a place where everyone should be the same everyone equal no one person better than the other that would qualify as a fantasy world as well. As for Americans being exceptional some are some aren't.
Are you kidding me? Have you read any of the bullshit Redfish posts?

Who exactly isn't equal? I'm curious. What criteria are you referring to?

If you think a nation can be sustainable under libertarian rule and a tax free economy then yes, you are very emotional and cannot think critically.

ROFLMNAO!

Nothing emotional in that hysteria.

the far sides of both parties are living in a fantasy world Billy......

Yeah I agree however there are more rightwing extremists than leftwing.

Yes I have read some of the post of redfish and many other's I have never seen anyone talk about a tax free society. You know what isn't equal the whole hate the 1% stuff income inequality blacks and women don't have the same chance to succeed and we have to level the playing field so everyone has the same chance of success.

Katz is pretty batshit delusional too....on the left Dean is the poster boy of delusional....he gets the runs it must be something the Republicans gave him....

if you are talking about here in this forum they are almost even....as far as i am concerned....i have encountered enough from both sides......

Yes I have read some of the post of redfish and many other's I have never seen anyone talk about a tax free society. You know what isn't equal the whole hate the 1% stuff income inequality blacks and women don't have the same chance to succeed and we have to level the playing field so everyone has the same chance of success.
It really isn't a matter of hating the 1% as it is recognizing how much of a serious economic issue it is that they own 40% of the nation's wealth and their hand in causing the middle class to shrink.

I don't think we should level the playing field for anyone besides paying women equally to men for the same work. Al Sharpton and feminism do not speak for the leftwing in general anyway. I think Sharpton is a douche bag.

And what's really scary for many people is the fact that thousands of these Muslims have been observed doing geographical surveys of buildings eight stories and higher.

Oooooooo! Scary!

If you don't understand a joke in future, just PM me and I'll send you the punch line. That way you won't look like such a nitwit.

Yeah? That was a joke, huh? If you weren't consistently batshit crazy on here...I might buy that line of bull.

It really isn't a matter of hating the 1% as it is recognizing how much of a serious economic issue it is that they own 40% of the nation's wealth and their hand in causing the middle class to shrink.

I don't think we should level the playing field for anyone besides paying women equally to men for the same work. Al Sharpton and feminism do not speak for the leftwing in general anyway. I think Sharpton is a douche bag.
No Al and feminism do not speak for the left please keep what you said here in mind the next time you want to broad brush the right with words a conservative loon.

There's no such ting as a right-wing extremist.

One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to the principles in nature that govern human behavior, or one does not.

No Al and feminism do not speak for the left please keep what you said here in mind the next time you want to broad brush the right with words a conservative loon.

A lunatic is incapable or reason, conservatives are imminently well reasoned, as a result, there is no such thing as a conservative loon.

But... it's quite common for emotional train-wrecks of the ideological left to speak of such fantasies.

Weird, can you PLEASE give ONE POLICY conservatives have EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US?

Liberals have stood against slavery, fought for labor laws, union rights, SS that keeps half of seniors out of poverty, woman's right to vote, Medicare, civil rights, safety in factories and with automobiles, etc

Yeah, I can see the problem now, lol
You can't see anything but shit from your vantage point. The fact that you believe conservatives are universally against all those is your problem. You don't even know what the word means. You think conservative=evil; liberal=good.

Universally? Nah only 90%+ of conservatives fought those things right? lol

I know, it's the red states that are against gay marriage that ALSO was against integration, but THAT'S just coincidence right?

Forum List

Back