If you value free speach now is the time to act!

Sep 11, 2011
EVERYONE! Has the right to free speach and thought even muslims. (not just muslims) The time has come to show all those in Washington and the U.N that the american people will exercise that right as they see fit and not as some U.N mandate states.They are trying to go too far and need to be stoped.
It is not racism or bigotry to voice concerns over any group or individual one feels may pose a real danger. If that were the case we could never speakout against the KKK, Nazis,Farc,drug cartels,or even organized slave rings. freedom of speach insures freedom from opression and harm.
What can you do to insure freedom of speach? Call your politicians and voice your concerns.
Or show them how you feel.Take time this weekend to practice your rights.
I call for those who believe in freedon to take part in a symbolic book burning a nonviolent protest. For my part (as I am a chistian) I will burn My Bible along side a copy of the koran. To show its not an act of bigotry rather my right to free speach.
Anyone expressing their rights in this way or others please post videos or comments on your social media outlets.

EVERYONE! Has the right to free speach and thought even muslims. (not just muslims) The time has come to show all those in Washington and the U.N that the american people will exercise that right as they see fit and not as some U.N mandate states.They are trying to go too far and need to be stoped.
It is not racism or bigotry to voice concerns over any group or individual one feels may pose a real danger. If that were the case we could never speakout against the KKK, Nazis,Farc,drug cartels,or even organized slave rings. freedom of speach insures freedom from opression and harm.
What can you do to insure freedom of speach? Call your politicians and voice your concerns.
I call for those who believe in freedon to take part in a symbolic book burning a nonviolent protest. For my part (as I am a chistian) I will burn My Bible along side a copy of the koran. To show its not an act of bigotry rather my right to free speach.
Anyone expressing their rights in this way or others please post videos or comments on your social media outlets.

NUM_LooneyBin.jpg

Burn whatever you want, most people took exception to that stupid preacher turning a Koran burning, an intentionally provocative act, into a media event and possibly inciting violence, not to the actual burning. Fanatics are such a pain in the ass.

what is this free speach and where do we get some?

Get back to me when you have a BOGO offer.

Burn whatever you want, most people took exception to that stupid preacher turning a Koran burning, an intentionally provocative act, into a media event and possibly inciting violence, not to the actual burning. Fanatics are such a pain in the ass.

"Intentionally provocative acts" are also legal free speech issues. Burning books or flags that you own is legal. Can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back