🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you want to know what is wrong with America - click on this thread

the only league you are in is the Far Right League....."if you dont agree with me...fuck you"......and you take it one step further....."if the Govt says something,no matter how stupid....just comply....worry about what they said later"......when it is to late.....yep useful idiot.....

I'm not sure which is more hilarious, watching you have a melt down because I'm owning you with facts or watching you melt down because your narcotics are illegal... :lol:

As far as "worry about what they said later" - the fact that I worry at all puts me 10 steps ahead of you. You're dumb ass doesn't even know what's going on in Washington (or in your own government subsidized shack) because you're stoned & stupid.

Furthermore, the fact that I'm calling my representative about pending bills just shows that I am engaged and proactive. However, once something becomes law, I do comply because what good does going to prison do?

And speaking of which, how's that working out for you Mr. Rebel Without A Clue? Pot hasn't been legal for your entire life. Yeah, you sure are changing things! :lmao:

While you're locked away in prison using your asshole as a playground for inmates as a form of protection because you're such a pussy, you couldn't fight your way out of a playground at an elementary school, I will be FREE and have endless channels for effecting change while you won't even be able to vote :lol:

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. ......

For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

yep.....even "God" knew....:smoke:......

ooooooh !! don't forget Genisis 1-11

King James Version..,
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

then there is this,

New King James Version,
11 Then God said, “Let the earth nbring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the ofruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 13 So the evening and the morning were the third day.

that happens to anyone who calls their Congress person numbnuts.....its called a courtesy call...it does not mean they give a rats ass.....yep useful idiot....he bought it.....

Look who is moving the goalposts... :lol:

You claimed I wouldn't take the time to contact representatives. I told a true story which just happened about contacting my representative, and you're dumb ass comes up with a new narrative of "every person gets a call and it doesn't mean they give a rats ass". That was not the discussion (but since you just got your ass handed to you yet again, you had to change the subject). But.....if you want to make it the discussion....

If they don't "give a rats ass", then why take the time and expense to be "courteous"? :eusa_whistle:

(Hint: they are always worried about their job and the next election)

show me where?......if i recall i said you would do it after its a done deal and it would then be to late....do you read these posts or just react?.....is your fat ass getting heavy?....set it down and give your arms a rest....

the only league you are in is the Far Right League....."if you dont agree with me...fuck you"......and you take it one step further....."if the Govt says something,no matter how stupid....just comply....worry about what they said later"......when it is to late.....yep useful idiot.....

I'm not sure which is more hilarious, watching you have a melt down because I'm owning you with facts or watching you melt down because your narcotics are illegal... :lol:

As far as "worry about what they said later" - the fact that I worry at all puts me 10 steps ahead of you. You're dumb ass doesn't even know what's going on in Washington (or in your own government subsidized shack) because you're stoned & stupid.

Furthermore, the fact that I'm calling my representative about pending bills just shows that I am engaged and proactive. However, once something becomes law, I do comply because what good does going to prison do?

And speaking of which, how's that working out for you Mr. Rebel Without A Clue?Pot hasn't been legal for your entire life. Yeah, you sure are changing things! :lmao:

While you're locked away in prison using your asshole as a playground for inmates as a form of protection because you're such a pussy, you couldn't fight your way out of a playground at an elementary school, I will be FREE and have endless channels for effecting change while you won't even be able to vote :lol:

and you are saying I am having a melt down?....

i have seen many of your posts......all you do is repeat what the Far Right tells you to say...

anyone can say they call their rep.....and a guy like you, who just jumps when told to, would no doubt just put all his guns on the front porch and shut the door if they banned them.....and worry about it later....after i make a call of course.....

And speaking of which, how's that working out for you Mr. Rebel Without A Clue?Pot hasn't been legal for your entire life. Yeah, you sure are changing things! :lmao:

where did i say it was legal my entire life?.....and i am the one changing things?.....

You claimed I wouldn't take the time to contact representatives. I told a true story which just happened about contacting my representative, and you're dumb ass comes up with a new narrative of "every person gets a call and it doesn't mean they give a rats ass".

show me where?......

Jesus God are you the poster child for the stoned little retard who can't form anything which even slightly resembles a coherent thought. Show you where? How about post #55 HERE you dumb little monkey. In case you're too stoned to figure out how to click on a link, here is a transcript from the post:

Me: I would call my representatives and express my outrage at that absurd policy.

You: yea sure you would.....

where did i say it was legal my entire life?.....and i am the one changing things?.....

:lmao:

God almighty are your brain cells just fried! You are so stoned out of your mind, you can't follow a conversation.

I never said that you claimed it was "legal your entire life". Read the post again. I said pot HASN'T been legal your entire life (ie your asinine belief that if you break the law and refuse to give in, you will effect change).

Yeah maaaaaaaaaaan! Smoke another one duuuuuuuuuude. Who cares that we're drooling down our chins and pooping our pants, weed is fun maaaaaaaaan.

Jesus, you are hysterical... :lmao: Watching you trip all over yourself trying to keep up with a simple conversation is priceless!

Last edited:
Harry Dresden is no slave maaaaaaan. He bows to no one duuuuuuude. Light up a fat one and fry your brain to show you resist! After all, it works so well maaaaaaan! Look how Harry Dresden has been able to get government to change their ways and legalize drugs because of his refusal to comply duuuuuuude....

Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives:

HERE Sallow states that the Constitution is not the law :eusa_whistle:

HERE Sallow doubles-down on his extraordinary ignorance (was he not required to take US Government in high school like the rest of us?) :eusa_whistle:

HERE Sallow triples-down on his extraordinary ignorance :eusa_whistle:

And here are the simple facts (easily found by anyone not too lazy to take 11 seconds for a simple search) which indisputably proves that he is dead wrong. If Dumbocrat voters don't even know these basics, how can they possibly be trusted to cast an informed, responsible vote?

Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause, establishes the U.S. Constitution, federal statutes, and U.S. Treaties as "the supreme law of the land"

Supremacy Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a vote in the wrong hands is more dangerous than a gun in the wrong hands

Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives:

HERE Sallow doubles-down on his extraordinary ignorance (was he not required to take US Government in high school like the rest of us?) :eusa_whistle:

And here are the simple facts (easily found by anyone not too lazy to take 11 seconds for a simple search) which indisputably proves that he is dead wrong. If Dumbocrat voters don't even know these basics, how can they possibly be trusted to cast an informed, responsible vote?

Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause, establishes the U.S. Constitution, federal statutes, and U.S. Treaties as "the supreme law of the land"

when half of the population is paid to vote and half is paid to work---------

What a great thread and it clearly shows what is wrong with America. It's the divided polarize state of the populace. I present the symbolic example of my comment:
"Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives".
I'd say there a lot of ignorance as demonstrated by the fact that people vote way too much against their well-being after swallowing everything about their ideology.
People in the US just let their ideology dictate their lives even when it has a negative belief that effects their day-to-day lives. Hence, we get a dysfunctional elected government as evident by the current state of our Executive and legislative branches of government.
That's what is really wrong with America.

So just leave principles out of government? How does that fix government and make it less dysfunctional?

The fact is our Nation was built on Just and Holy Principles. It's turning away from those principles that is destroying our nation.

Our government is dysfunctional because the people are dysfunctional. Our government represents the people. The only way to fix it is to restore our families and to change our lives by living the morals and values our government was designed for. Because the simple fact is our Republic was designed to govern a moral and upright people. It's completely incapable of governing anyone else.

What a great thread and it clearly shows what is wrong with America. It's the divided polarize state of the populace. I present the symbolic example of my comment:
"Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives".
I'd say there a lot of ignorance as demonstrated by the fact that people vote way too much against their well-being after swallowing everything about their ideology.
People in the US just let their ideology dictate their lives even when it has a negative belief that effects their day-to-day lives. Hence, we get a dysfunctional elected government as evident by the current state of our Executive and legislative branches of government.
That's what is really wrong with America.

So just leave principles out of government? How does that fix government and make it less dysfunctional?

The fact is our Nation was built on Just and Holy Principles. It's turning away from those principles that is destroying our nation.

Our government is dysfunctional because the people are dysfunctional. Our government represents the people. The only way to fix it is to restore our families and to change our lives by living the morals and values our government was designed for. Because the simple fact is our Republic was designed to govern a moral and upright people. It's completely incapable of governing anyone else.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

when half of the population is paid to vote and half is paid to work---------

with the quality of jobs obama has created and the expansion of entitlement benefits, it pays better to vote.

You claimed I wouldn't take the time to contact representatives. I told a true story which just happened about contacting my representative, and you're dumb ass comes up with a new narrative of "every person gets a call and it doesn't mean they give a rats ass".

show me where?......

Jesus God are you the poster child for the stoned little retard who can't form anything which even slightly resembles a coherent thought. Show you where? How about post #55 HERE you dumb little monkey. In case you're too stoned to figure out how to click on a link, here is a transcript from the post:

Me: I would call my representatives and express my outrage at that absurd policy.

You: yea sure you would.....

ok ....calm down....dont get excited.....take a breath......ok... another......you ok now?......you would not have these melt down moments if you were calmer......i can suggest something.....you need it.....

God almighty are your brain cells just fried! You are so stoned out of your mind, you can't follow a conversation.

I never said that you claimed it was "legal your entire life". Read the post again. I said pot HASN'T been legal your entire life (ie your asinine belief that if you break the law and refuse to give in, you will effect change).

Yeah maaaaaaaaaaan! Smoke another one duuuuuuuuuude. Who cares that we're drooling down our chins and pooping our pants, weed is fun maaaaaaaaan.

Jesus, you are hysterical... :lmao: Watching you trip all over yourself trying to keep up with a simple conversation is priceless!

im hysterical?.....this is your second straight post where you are acting like an over excited little kid........do you realize how stupid you are looking?.....but then you have always over reacted to just about any thread you are in.....so take a breath .....and quit acting like you are a speed freak.....maybe to much Coffee?....

Harry Dresden is no slave maaaaaaan. He bows to no one duuuuuuude. Light up a fat one and fry your brain to show you resist! After all, it works so well maaaaaaan! Look how Harry Dresden has been able to get government to change their ways and legalize drugs because of his refusal to comply duuuuuuude....

thats right....i dont roll over like you do......i will actually ask questions....you....."here is my doughnuts sir".....

Look how Harry Dresden has been able to get government to change their ways and legalize drugs because of his refusal to comply

it seems to be working more my way than yours.....and i haven't even signed anything.....:dunno:......

Are black people worth 3/5ths of a white? It kinda seems that way in Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3. If it's open to interpretation, wouldn't that make it a "template"? Just asking.

Sadly, southern Dumbocrats demanded that black people be considered 0/5 of a white person. They demanded that black people be PROPERTY. But when it came time for the census, Dumbocrats demanded that their property be suddenly considered as "people" so that they could receive more representation in Washington and retain their slaves. Republicans called them on this hypocrisy and after a long and bitter battle, the compromise between them was to count the slaves as 3/5's of a person. Of course, the GOP eventually freed the slaves and made sure that they became 5/5's of a person and FREE. Now that I educated you on the history, what does this have to do with anything?

Indeed this thread has lived up to it's name. It's like a sad little puppy wallowing in its' own ignorance! :eusa_boohoo:

What party was Hamilton from? How about Jefferson? Which one owned slaves?

It is amazing to see complete morons like rderp STILL pretending that the 3/5ths reference to slaves "counting" as people toward a census somehow justifies their disdain for the original Constitution.

It's not just that tools like rderp are ignorant.

It's that they INSIST on being forever "ignorant."

They refuse to admit reality even when they have repeatedly had their dopey noses shoved into it.

rderp is not bright and he's not honest, but at least he's an archetype of what's wrong with modern American liberalism.

Sallow said:
Rottweiler said:
Detroit is a CITY. Michigan is a STATE. Two completely separate entities run by completely different leaders with completely different laws.[/B]

Someone is really struggling with seeing that their beloved ideology collapsed a city, uh?

No they are not..

You seriously are a fucking idiot.

Take a lesson in civics.

Folks - you couldn't make this up if you tried. Yes, Swallow really is this ignorant. How can someone so wrong and so ignorant keep telling other people to "take a civics class" ?:lmao:

He doesn't know that Detroit (a CITY) is a separate entity with laws/regulations/ordinances that don't apply to the state of Michigan (a STATE). He doesn't know they have different leaders (mayor for city, governor for state).

He is in more desperate need of a civics class than any American I know - and yet, like all libtards, he "projects" and tells those of us who are actually informed about our government and our laws to "take a lesson in civics"... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back