🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you want to know what is wrong with America - click on this thread

so the big guy was sitting there with them?

Someone is not dealing well with getting owned by facts... :eusa_whistle:

The framers made it very clear. The fact that you pose as some pro-framer libertarian yet have no fuck'n clue about their beliefs or the results of their work is an embarrassment that you're just going to have to deal with (probably by getting high knowing a fuck'n loser like you).

......did he tell them to keep Religion and Politics separate

Except that was not written into the U.S. Constitution and to this day, still does not exist anywhere in the U.S. Constitution.

Oops! Once again we see the poser get exposed! :)

if Pot wasnt put here by God.....who put it on the planet?......wait i bet you think Thomas Jefferson did......right?....

Where did I say it "wasn't put there by God"? How do you go from "put there by God" to "he wants me to pull it from the Earth, roll it up, stick inside of paper, light it all on fire, and then inhale the smoke which is the result of it burning"? :lmao:

Guess what you stupid little bitch - babies are put there by God. Do you interpret that to mean he intends for you to light them on fire and smoke them? :cuckoo:
The fact that you pose as some pro-framer libertarian
i am a Pro-framer Libertarian now?.....well thats a first at least.....

Except that was not written into the U.S. Constitution and to this day, still does not exist anywhere in the U.S. Constitution.

did i say it was?.....OR did i say ...."did he tell them to keep Religion and Politics separate"....learn how to read....it helps

Where did I say it "wasn't put there by God"?....when you said this dumbnass....

Your narcotics also did not come from God......Duh....it must have been rough being raised in a bubble so you would not have to experience what is really going on out there ......how fucking old are you Rotty 20?......

so the big guy was sitting there with them?

The framers made it very clear. The fact that you pose as some pro-framer libertarian yet have no fuck'n clue about their beliefs or the results of their work is an embarrassment that you're just going to have to deal with (probably by getting high knowing a fuck'n loser like you).

if Pot wasnt put here by God.....who put it on the planet?......wait i bet you think Thomas Jefferson did......right?....

Where did I say it "wasn't put there by God"? How do you go from "put there by God" to "he wants me to pull it from the Earth, roll it up, stick inside of paper, light it all on fire, and then inhale the smoke which is the result of it burning"? :lmao:

Guess what you stupid little bitch - babies are put there by God. Do you interpret that to mean he intends for you to light them on fire and smoke them? :cuckoo:

did i say it was?.....OR did i say ...."did he tell them to keep Religion and Politics separate"....learn how to read....it helps

Where did I say it "wasn't put there by God"?....when you said this dumbnass....

Your narcotics also did not come from God......Duh....it must have been rough being raised in a bubble so you would not have to experience what is really going on out there ......how fucking old are you Rotty 20?......

Guess what you stupid little bitch - babies are put there by God. Do you interpret that to mean he intends for you to light them on fire and smoke them? :lol:

What a great thread and it clearly shows what is wrong with America. It's the divided polarize state of the populace. I present the symbolic example of my comment:
"Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives".
I'd say there a lot of ignorance as demonstrated by the fact that people vote way too much against their well-being after swallowing everything about their ideology.
People in the US just let their ideology dictate their lives even when it has a negative belief that effects their day-to-day lives. Hence, we get a dysfunctional elected government as evident by the current state of our Executive and legislative branches of government.
That's what is really wrong with America.

Are you really not going to call the courts dysfunctional after their little foray into the legislative arena in rewriting the ACA. All three branches are guilty of violating the Constitution and it's time for some house cleaning.

Your narcotics also did not come from God......Duh....

I forgot I was talking to a stoner with no brain cells left. God put the plant there. That doesn't mean he wanted you to harvest the plant, roll it all up, place it in paper, set it on fire, and inhale the resulting smoke. So when I say your narcotics, I'm not talking about a random plant in the wild. And since God did not arrange and light your joint for you, "your narcotics also did not come from God".

When you sober up, have your mom explain it to you...

What a great thread and it clearly shows what is wrong with America. It's the divided polarize state of the populace. I present the symbolic example of my comment:
"Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives".
I'd say there a lot of ignorance as demonstrated by the fact that people vote way too much against their well-being after swallowing everything about their ideology.
People in the US just let their ideology dictate their lives even when it has a negative belief that effects their day-to-day lives. Hence, we get a dysfunctional elected government as evident by the current state of our Executive and legislative branches of government.

Are you really not going to call the courts dysfunctional after their little foray into the legislative arena in rewriting the ACA. All three branches are guilty of violating the Constitution and it's time for some house cleaning.

If you reread my post, I'm addressing "elected" positions in government, thus no mention of the Supremes.

Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives:

HERE Sallow states that the Constitution is not the law :eusa_whistle:

HERE Sallow doubles-down on his extraordinary ignorance (was he not required to take US Government in high school like the rest of us?) :eusa_whistle:

HERE Sallow triples-down on his extraordinary ignorance :eusa_whistle:

And here are the simple facts (easily found by anyone not too lazy to take 11 seconds for a simple search) which indisputably proves that he is dead wrong. If Dumbocrat voters don't even know these basics, how can they possibly be trusted to cast an informed, responsible vote?

Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause, establishes the U.S. Constitution, federal statutes, and U.S. Treaties as "the supreme law of the land"

Supremacy Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are black people worth 3/5ths of a white? It kinda seems that way in Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3. If it's open to interpretation, wouldn't that make it a "template"? Just asking.

Where does it say blacks only count as 3/5ths of a white? My copy doesn't read that way.

You are right about the "polarization" which is a result of "ignorant liberal/progressives" that get ALL their information from a extremely biased mainstream media! A media that as this article shows 85% of which donates and votes Democrat/Obama!
So naturally the ignorant left getting their biased information from a BIASED MSM has been grossly mislead and thus causing the polarization.
FACT...
1,160 (85% of the 1,353 ) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
An average contribution of $880.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Statements proving bias!!!

"Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." -- Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.

BUT when it comes to Obama???

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." –
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.

I continually ask Politicfact.org to explain how THEY support Obamacare and why they continue to say 46 million uninsured :
WHEN their own paper proved there are the following:
"About 60 percent of everyone under 65 is covered....a large-group or small-group
About 22 percent of people under 65 are with a government program,
about 7 percent....individual market...."
PolitiFact | AFP ad says premiums will rise under Obamacare
That adds up to 89% or 281.2 million of the USA population WITHOUT including Medicare!

"In 2011, Medicare covered 40.4 million aged 65 and older," which is 12.7% of current known USA population.
http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statist...eports/ReportsTrustFunds/downloads/tr2012.pdf
Simple MATH eludes these people because add 40.4 million to 281.2 and you come up with 321.6 million ALL COVERED by something!!!
And this doesn't account for the 8.3 million military and their families covered by Tricare!

And yet this totally ignorant polarized group as well as the majority of the MSM contend there are 46 million people that want, can't get and are eligible uninsured!
This is the problem that the MSM perpetuates and as a result Obamacare passed by just 6 yes votes that if they knew these figures would not have voted YES!

Point well proven.

Do you really believe that polarization and divisiveness is only one-sided?

Here we have an American citizen who is entitled to vote but is completely and thoroughly ignorant of his own government, the laws that govern his nation, the issues, or the candidates. Sadly, this is ALL Democrats/Liberals//Progressives:

HERE Sallow doubles-down on his extraordinary ignorance (was he not required to take US Government in high school like the rest of us?) :eusa_whistle:

And here are the simple facts (easily found by anyone not too lazy to take 11 seconds for a simple search) which indisputably proves that he is dead wrong. If Dumbocrat voters don't even know these basics, how can they possibly be trusted to cast an informed, responsible vote?

Article VI, Clause 2 of the United States Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause, establishes the U.S. Constitution, federal statutes, and U.S. Treaties as "the supreme law of the land"

OK, then. If the Congress, Senate, and Executive decide that assault weapons are too dangerous for the general population, then by what you state, the Federal Government has the right to collect them all, no matter what any state says. And that is not a abridgement of the 2nd Amendment, because we have decided in the past to outlaw specific weapons as too dangerous for the general public, such as Thompson Submachine guns.

Are black people worth 3/5ths of a white? It kinda seems that way in Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3. If it's open to interpretation, wouldn't that make it a "template"? Just asking.

Where does it say blacks only count as 3/5ths of a white? My copy doesn't read that way.

Really? Then, of course, you are from Texas, a given that you have reading difficulties.

Third paragraph, Section 2 of the Constitution of the United States of America;

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

On the topics list it says "If you want to know what is wrong with America -- "
and then right below it says "Rottweiler".

:beer:

Really? Then, of course, you are from Texas, a given that you have reading difficulties.

Third paragraph, Section 2 of the Constitution of the United States of America;

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

I guess other persons is now code for blacks. You do know there were free blacks when this country was founded and they counted the same as other free persons. Of course you and the race profiteers ignore the fact that originally a large part of the convention didn't want to count slaves at all in an effort to deny the slave holding states representation and the 3/5ths number was a compromise to that end. Why did they do that, can you say to make it easier to outlaw slavery. But you go ahead and join your fellow leftist and try to rewrite history and give words meanings that are not substantiated by the facts.

Guess what you stupid little bitch - babies are put there by God. Do you interpret that to mean he intends for you to light them on fire and smoke them? :lol:

just like a pussy.....start calling names...but i guess that's what happens with someone who rolls over when the government tells him too....and is probably a 20 year old..... so you are so fucking pliable you would give up something...like doughnuts..... just because the Government says they feel like you should not have them?.....without any resistance?......what kind of an American does that?.....you are not only a pussy....you are a fucking idiot....

I forgot I was talking to a stoner with no brain cells left. God put the plant there. That doesn't mean he wanted you to harvest the plant, roll it all up, place it in paper, set it on fire, and inhale the resulting smoke. So when I say your narcotics, I'm not talking about a random plant in the wild. And since God did not arrange and light your joint for you, "your narcotics also did not come from God".

how do you know?.....did he say not to?....you do know that pot was used for many things back in those days ,you are not that dumb right?.....

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. ......

For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

yep.....even "God" knew....:smoke:......

just like a pussy.....start calling names...but i guess that's what happens with someone who rolls over when the government tells him too....and is probably a 20 year old..... so you are so fucking pliable you would give up something...like doughnuts..... just because the Government says they feel like you should not have them?.....without any resistance?......what kind of an American does that?.....you are not only a pussy....you are a fucking idiot....

Awww, is the lil bitch upset he got owned? Yes he is! Yes he is!

Guess what stupid? Resistance does not mean BREAKING THE LAW you ignorant stoner. If the U.S. government said tomorrow that donuts were illegal, yes I would throw them away. I would then resist by fighting (as I have been for many years) for small, constitutional government. I would call my representatives and express my outrage at that absurd policy. And I would vote out anyone who supported such an asinine, oppressive, idea.

That's the difference between a civilized, intelligent adult and a high school drop-out fuck-tard stoner like you. You don't have to break the law while being a Sovereign Citizen prick to "resist". And if you hadn't killed all of your brain cells getting high, you would know that.

Guess what stupid? Resistance does not mean BREAKING THE LAW you ignorant stoner. If the U.S. government said tomorrow that donuts were illegal, yes I would throw them away. I would then resist by fighting (as I have been for many years) for small, constitutional government. I would call my representatives and express my outrage at that absurd policy. And I would vote out anyone who supported such an asinine, oppressive, idea.

That's the difference between a civilized, intelligent adult and a high school drop-out fuck-tard stoner like you. You don't have to break the law while being a Sovereign Citizen prick to "resist". And if you hadn't killed all of your brain cells getting high, you would know that.

I would call my representatives and express my outrage at that absurd policy.

yea sure you would.....if they ok'ed it...why would they listen to a little brainwashed turd like you.....they got people like you right where they want you.....doing whatever they want you to do......you just roll over.....what a fucking fool.....and my brain cells are gone?.....yours are brain washed.....you are one of them....."Useful Idiots"......show some spine dipshit....quit acting like a pussy.....

how do you know?.....

Because I'm an intelligent, rational human being. God did not light your marijuana for you. And he didn't intend for people to walk around like zombies with their brains scrambled - unable to think or act rational. You would know that if you read the bible instead of getting high.

Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. (Galatians 5:19-21)

So, where are the drugs mentioned in this verse? Actually, the word translated "sorcery" is the Greek word pharmakeia,4 from which we get the English word "pharmacy." The primary meaning is "the use or the administering of drugs" (usually associated with sorcery or idolatry). Since this verse comes from a list of things that, if practiced, would preclude one from heaven, this should be a reasonably strong suggestion that the Christian should not practice drug use. In addition, the book of Revelation lists drug use as one of the things for which the unrepentant will suffer the wrath of God.5

The Bible has a lot to say about alcohol. In biblical times, there was no hard (distilled) liquor—just wine and beer (which was more diluted at that time than it is now). Even so, the Bible has much to say about people who used wine to get drunk. One was Lot, who got drunk and slept with his daughters.6 Others sold girls to get wine to get drunk.7 The Bible warns about the bad effects of drunkenness—seeing strange sights and being confused, saying stupid things, making poor decisions, vomiting, getting involved in fights, and losing one's wealth.8 We are warned not to join with those people.9 The consequences of such behavior is judgment.10 Jesus Himself used two examples of those who will be drunk when God comes to judge the world.11 God's judgment of such behavior does not paint a pretty picture. The New Testament condemns drunkenness12 and warns that those who engage in that behavior will not inherit the kingdom of God (i.e., heaven).13

The Old Testament warns the priests not to go into God's house drunk, or they will die.14 In the New Testament, those who serve in the body of Christ are not to be addicted to wine or any other sordid thing.15 Even those who do not directly serve in the church are warned not to be addicted to wine.16 Finally, the New Testament commands us to not get drunk, but be filled with the Spirit of God:

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. (Ephesians 5:18)

Does marijuana get one intoxicated? Even proponents of marijuana usage encourage users never to drive a motor vehicle while using marijuana.17 Why is this? Because when one use marijuana, one is legally intoxicated and incapable of clear thinking and reasonable reactions. Being intoxicated is clearly condemned in scripture. So, if one uses drugs or anything else to escape and get high, or is addicted to these substances, it is against the commands of scripture and inappropriate for Christian participation.

Can Christians Use Marijuana (Cannabis) and Other Drugs? Is Smoking Weed a Sin?

yea sure you would.....if they ok'ed it...why would they listen to a little brainwashed turd like you.....they got people like you right where they want you.....doing whatever they want you to do......you just roll over.....what a fucking fool.....and my brain cells are gone?.....yours are brain washed.....you are one of them....."Useful Idiots"......show some spine dipshit....quit acting like a pussy.....

You have no idea how funny that is. Just last week my phone rang and it showed "D.C." on it. I do not know anybody who lives in D.C. I showed my wife and assumed it was some annoying telemarketing call, so I didn't answer. The voicemail was in fact from a staffer of one of my representatives in Congress. They were calling me back because I had reached out to them about a pending bill.

You're the pussy who can't deal with life without chemicals and you're the USEFUL IDIOT who is stoned and thus unable to think or function in life - right were the big government oppressive libtards want you.

I just owned you, bitch. I proved that only an asshole (you) breaks the law, while a rational, civil adult (me) can very much resist through a wide range of LEGAL avenues. I also disproved your absurd theory that God wants you to get high. Son, I'm waaaaay the fuck out of your league. You simply don't have the IQ to match wits with me and you sure as hell don't have the brain cells left after years of getting high because you're too big of a pussy to face life sober.

Game. Set. Match.

:dance:

You have no idea how funny that is. Just last week my phone rang and it showed "D.C." on it. I do not know anybody who lives in D.C. I showed my wife and assumed it was some annoying telemarketing call, so I didn't answer. The voicemail was in fact from a staffer of one of my representatives in Congress. They were calling me back because I had reached out to them about a pending bill.

You're the pussy who can't deal with life without chemicals and you're the USEFUL IDIOT who is stoned and thus unable to think or function in life - right were the big government oppressive libtards want you.

I just owned you, bitch. I proved that only an asshole (you) breaks the law, while a rational, civil adult (me) can very much resist through a wide range of LEGAL avenues. I also disproved your absurd theory that God wants you to get high. Son, I'm waaaaay the fuck out of your league. You simply don't have the IQ to match wits with me and you sure as hell don't have the brain cells left after years of getting high because you're too big of a pussy to face life sober.

Game. Set. Match.

:dance:

They were calling me back because I had reached out to them about a pending bill.

that happens to anyone who calls their Congress person numbnuts.....its called a courtesy call...it does not mean they give a rats ass.....yep useful idiot....he bought it.....

I'm waaaaay the fuck out of your league.

the only league you are in is the Far Right League....."if you dont agree with me...fuck you"......and you take it one step further....."if the Govt says something,no matter how stupid....just comply....worry about what they said later"......when it is to late.....yep useful idiot.....

OK, then. If the Congress, Senate, and Executive decide that assault weapons are too dangerous for the general population, then by what you state, the Federal Government has the right to collect them all, no matter what any state says. And that is not a abridgement of the 2nd Amendment, because we have decided in the past to outlaw specific weapons as too dangerous for the general public, such as Thompson Submachine guns.

I seriously cannot believe you asked a question that was clearly answered already (can you say redundant?). The Supremacy Clause could not be any more clear. And most post dumbing it down even further could not be any more clear. If you can't read, I can't help you. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme LAW of the land and trumps any and all other laws.

And by the way, the 2nd Amendment clearly states "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed". It does not say muskets or handguns. Arms encompass ALL weapons.

that happens to anyone who calls their Congress person numbnuts.....its called a courtesy call...it does not mean they give a rats ass.....yep useful idiot....he bought it.....

Look who is moving the goalposts... :lol:

You claimed I wouldn't take the time to contact representatives. I told a true story which just happened about contacting my representative, and you're dumb ass comes up with a new narrative of "every person gets a call and it doesn't mean they give a rats ass". That was not the discussion (but since you just got your ass handed to you yet again, you had to change the subject). But.....if you want to make it the discussion....

If they don't "give a rats ass", then why take the time and expense to be "courteous"? :eusa_whistle:

(Hint: they are always worried about their job and the next election)

Forum List

Back