IF You want to support Ukrainian Army and Resistance- Kastuc´ is your Man!

1646492070403.png

нашел с кем спорить... Литвин - это

нашел с кем спорить... ЛИТВИН - это биомусор, который бывший советский гражданин. Он сбежал с территори Литва в начале 90-х и занимается мойкой сортиров в швеции... Очень злится от того что он по жизненно ГОВНО и таким сдохнет
Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules.

I asked Kastuc´ what do Ukrainians need most today : his answer - Hello, we currently need following: 1. Body armour of Level 4 or equal 2. Ballistic helmets Level IIIA or equal 3. Thermal imaging devices of any kind (handheld, rifle scopes, …). 4. Drones (DJI Mavic 2, DJI Mavic 3, Autel Evo II Pro Enterprise, …). Also with thermal cameras ( such as Autel Evo II Dual, DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, …). 5. Radios such as Motorola 4400, 4600, 4700, … Any other models (Must be digital and encrypted). 6. Tactical gloves, wests, boots, goggles, knee protectors, … 7. Binoculars In order of importance. If you can buy any of listed above please contact me for logistics. Financial support please here: PayPal: info@gm-modules.com Patreon: https://patreon.com/kastus

what have been delivered to Ukrainian army , Great Job Kastus´!!

I asked Kastuc´ what do Ukrainians need most today : his answer - Hello, we currently need following: 1. Body armour of Level 4 or equal 2. Ballistic helmets Level IIIA or equal 3. Thermal imaging devices of any kind (handheld, rifle scopes, …). 4. Drones (DJI Mavic 2, DJI Mavic 3, Autel Evo II Pro Enterprise, …). Also with thermal cameras ( such as Autel Evo II Dual, DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, …). 5. Radios such as Motorola 4400, 4600, 4700, … Any other models (Must be digital and encrypted). 6. Tactical gloves, wests, boots, goggles, knee protectors, … 7. Binoculars In order of importance. If you can buy any of listed above please contact me for logistics. Financial support please here: PayPal: info@gm-modules.com Patreon: https://patreon.com/kastus
Thanks for letting us know. The Russian Army will be happy to blow them up.

Already reported.

suck it , you a war - criminal

suck it , you a war - criminal

No one cares what your decrepit old man says.

ivan, you a pig-dog , i do have terrible news for you !! do you remember the Crimean war ? which you cave - mongols so badly lost ?

ivan, you a pig-dog , i do have terrible news for you !! do you remember the Crimean war ? which you cave - mongols so badly lost ?

Crimea is ours now and it will remain Russian.
Neither Ukraine, Turkey nor the West will have it.

Forum List

Back