If you wanted to attack America on its soil, what would you do?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
You can't attack militarily. Wouldn't it be convenient if America just let untold numbers of soldiers into the country, and even gave them free transportation to cities around the county, and then attacked from within? Crazy talk, right?

You can't attack militarily. Wouldn't it be convenient if America just let untold numbers of soldiers into the country, and even gave them free transportation to cities around the county, and then attacked from within? Crazy talk, right?
Very crazy.

Gotta watch those beauticians and roofers...they are walking weapons.

LOL...

That being said...

Well at least the OP didn't drum up that silly paul harvey video.

Just learned about this on the last NWNW episode in Stay Informed;

Teen testifies about boy's death and firearms training at New Mexico compound​

Abduction and terrorism trial after boy found dead at New Mexico compound opens with mom's testimony​

No threat at Farmington High School amid ‘automated lockdown,’ officials say​

Why not? Does he make you feel guilty, remorseful and insecure? :(
You really hate looking in that mirror, don't you?
I note that you need to disparage Mr. Harvey. Interesting. :eusa_think:

Though that video is insightful, it's not nearly as so, as the video of the interview with Yuri Bezmenov. Now THAT will give folks information, and be sure to really trigger your subversive ass, eh?

Why not? Does he make you feel guilty, remorseful and insecure?
Not at all. It makes me laugh. The melodrama of warning about the devil....If you're over 7 and still believe in the devil...you need counseling.
You really hate looking in that mirror, don't you?
If you're in the background, yep.
I note that you need to disparage Mr. Harvey. Interesting. :eusa_think:
I call it like I see it.
It makes me feel sorry for Paul Harvey so yep..he's a legendary broadcaster who (at one time) recommended we nuke Iran. In some ways, he was a total nutjob. My favorite all time TV show is The West Wing. The leading actor on the West Wing is a man named Martin Sheen. In some ways, Martin Sheen--who is about as liberal as you can get--is a complete nutjob too. Its sad that folks who are otherwise brilliant in their fields feel the need to weigh in on topics and voice their nutty opinions.

Not at all. It makes me laugh. The melodrama of warning about the devil....If you're over 7 and still believe in the devil...you need counseling.

If you're in the background, yep.

I call it like I see it.

It makes me feel sorry for Paul Harvey so yep..he's a legendary broadcaster who (at one time) recommended we nuke Iran. In some ways, he was a total nutjob. My favorite all time TV show is The West Wing. The leading actor on the West Wing is a man named Martin Sheen. In some ways, Martin Sheen--who is about as liberal as you can get--is a complete nutjob too. Its sad that folks who are otherwise brilliant in their fields feel the need to weigh in on topics and voice their nutty opinions.
I guess it's true what they say. . . .

betty-white-cheers.gif

You can't attack militarily

Sure you can. A few nuclear airbursts to knock out communications and electronics and Americans would be lost like lost sheep.

And since the morons in DC have reduced our military to a handful of over-sized bases, take those out, and then take over a few key cities, and then the democrat half of the nation will bow down and take it up the arse, the gun free, tranny f@ggot bitches

Sure you can. A few nuclear airbursts to knock out communications and electronics and Americans would be lost like lost sheep.

And since the morons in DC have reduced our military to a handful of over-sized bases, take those out, and then take over a few key cities, and then the democrat half of the nation will bow down and take it up the arse, the gun free, tranny f@ggot bitches
Nobody is taking over an American city. Too many guns here. Even in bitch cities. However, we are completely vulnerable to terrorist attacks from illegals here in country. Something like 1.8M new illegals just last year. We ship them all over the country. That should suggest that we haven't learned anything from 9-11. It shouldn't just suggest it, it should scream it. So, when the citizens' common-sense screams one thing, and their government does another, then you know that the government should be feared and replaced.

Give them free rein , and , left to their own devices, they are certain to keep up their losing run stretching back nearly a century .

Wherever possible get them to run and interrupt supplies of burgers and fries .

They will surrender faster than the UAF is now doing .

Well, I know what Tweets you've been reading.

Very crazy.

Gotta watch those beauticians and roofers...they are walking weapons.

LOL...

That being said...

Ask and ya shall receive! :D

People can laugh all they want, but allowing an unfiltered flood coming through our southern border, is stupid and can be very dangerous to the safety of Americans.

There was a time when we had an orderly immigration system where we knew who it was that was coming in. Not today, hundreds of thousands flood in every month, and NO ONE CARES!!!

Americans just sit and shrug.

Forum List

Back