If you were a obama appointed ambassador..well bye

That is funny! But at the same time it speaks to the sad state of affairs we've come to in our politics. It's like watching kids pick teams for a game of kickball on the school playground

Obama appointed ambassadors are as*holes. I know for sure, those two in Russia and Ukraine are pretty dirty sons of the b*ch. So, I'm happy to hear they are gonna be history soon.

Also:
"Starting the opening day, when Trump begins to repeal all these executive orders, it's going to be like one of those balloons that deflates," Newt Gingrich said.
Gingrich: Obama's legacy will disappear within a year

Can't wait!

That is funny! But at the same time it speaks to the sad state of affairs we've come to in our politics. It's like watching kids pick teams for a game of kickball on the school playground
Yes Trump has a lot in common with middle school aged bullies

Why would anyone want a lying thieving liberal oshit person even in the government at all? They would just be there to screw up anything he said and sabotage any diplomatic policy for political gain. HELL you liberals must think he is as stupid as your shitbitch and bo are.

Why would anyone want a lying thieving liberal oshit person even in the government at all? They would just be there to screw up anything he said and sabotage any diplomatic policy for political gain. HELL you liberals must think he is as stupid as your shitbitch and bo are.

I think this is pretty good, considering the fact that English isn't your first language.

Very wise of him.

The US is so polaraized that anyone loyal to oblammo must be dismissed. I can just picture ambassadors joining anti American forces imagining they are anti Trump. We are just getting rid of an administration loyal to Isis, best not to gamble on ambassadors being loyal to terrorists too.

Forum List

Back