If you were an election worker verifying signatures, would you be politically biased?

As far as I know election workers, no matter how politically biased, are not qualified nor are they charged with the duty of judging signatures. That's part of the problem.

Signature "verification" on election ballots by is a joke. The first step of the "process" is to separate the signed envelope from the freaking ballot! Then you have Totally subjective judgements by untrained volunteers trying to work fast.
You start the election 30 days before the current “Election Day” and you allow the workers to work at a more glacial pace, eliminate errors, settle any disputes, etc...

But we wouldn’t want to do that would we? More people may vote than is good for the GOP

No.

I would be taking an oath of temporary office.

I am an honorable man.

I keep my promises, and would abide by any such oath of office, however temporary.

If my side (whatever that is) got slaughtered at the polls I would still faithfully and accurately discharge my office and oath.

As far as I know election workers, no matter how politically biased, are not qualified nor are they charged with the duty of judging signatures. That's part of the problem.
I agree! But these election workers have about 5 seconds to match the ballot envelope signature with the signature on the mail in ballot request. 5 seconds to determine the signatures were by the same person. Very difficult for anyone in 5 seconds!

In summary,
... explain how with nearly 1 million more votes in 2020 but an 0.82% rejected, in 2016 election with 1 million FEWER votes, there was 1.24% rejected?
The rejection rate is less, because many states now have a process to CURE ballots whose signature was rejected, by coming In to the election office with ID and proof it is you and your signature.

This reduces the number of ballots that are WRONGFULLY rejected belonging to legally registered voting citizens.

Last edited:
When a district historically votes 95% Democrat, it pretty easy to play the odds.
So, Republican election workers will just reject as many absentee ballots as possible, and cheat??? Is that what you are saying?

I don't think most Americans would do that.... Why you think they would, is beyond me?

Plus, even if the Republican volunteer election workers rejected the signature based on the likelihood of being a Democratic voter, the rejected ballot then gets reviewed by a second team, who would also have to reject it, and then in most states the rejected ballot owner would be notified that they needed to come in, to CURE the ballot so it could be counted.

I want to know who signs all the dead Dem ballots?
There hasn't been a Democrat caught doing that, but all the republicans caught doing it in 2020, they illegally requested a ballot in their deceased parent's name and signed their dead mother's or dead father's signature.

So, Republican election workers will just reject as many absentee ballots as possible, and cheat??? Is that what you are saying?
Nope
I don't think most Americans would do that.... Why you think they would, is beyond me?
For partisan reasons. Why would people riot at the Capitol?
Plus, even if the Republican volunteer election workers rejected the signature based on the likelihood of being a Democratic voter, the rejected ballot then gets reviewed by a second team, who would also have to reject it, and then in most states the rejected ballot owner would be notified that they needed to come in, to CURE the ballot so it could be counted.

I'll talk about my experience with my local county registrar of voters. I have been precinct inspector (I essentially ran my precinct voting location) for a number of elections prior to 2020.

One year I acted as a poll watcher for post-election signature verification. It was for a partisan race which was close and both candidates had poll watchers monitor the signature verification process. The election crossed four counties, ours was one of the smaller. But anyhoo...

We would hover over the signature verification official, and we could challenge (though we had very limited time to act as it goes pretty fast). When the official thought there might be a problem signature, it would go into a pile for a secondary revue. There would be a third and final revue with the most experienced official if it came to that. The dude I talked to seemed nice, so I hope he was as unbiased and fair as he presented himself.

In that first process, the official would match the signature on the envelope with the signature on record when they last registered. Even though you didn't know the party of the voter from the envelope itself, there was a way to toggle on/off party registration on the computer. It should have been turned off during the verification process as to not tempt an official's bias, but someone with intent to sway the vote could have toggled. Just saying.

It should be worth noting that people's handwriting can change over time, especially if a voter has severe writing problems such as arthritis, or Parkinson's Disease, or maybe had a broken hand during that election and may have signed with either their non-dominant hand or the broken hand, for example.

Anyhoo, my two cents worth.

For partisan reasons. Why would people riot at the Capitol?
People rioted at the capitol because the non organizers in the masses, BELIEVED a BIG LIE that the election was stolen and no one would do anything... and because Trump told them in so many words, they wouldn't have a country anymore, if they didn't fight like hell....to stop the electoral count.... Imo. (The exception... Those who were cognizant to the disruption plan and organizers, like The Proud boys, Oathkeepers, 3 percenters, they knew what they were doing and planned and organized it)

It wasn't just partisan politics, the unwitting believed it was the life or death of their country..... Trump and team counted on those feelings, to help disrupt the electoral count....

People rioted at the capitol because the non organizers in the masses, BELIEVED a BIG LIE that the election was stolen and no one would do anything... and because Trump told them in so many words, they wouldn't have a country anymore, if they didn't fight like hell....to stop the electoral count.... Imo. (The exception... Those who were cognizant to the disruption plan and organizers, like The Proud boys, Oathkeepers, 3 percenters, they knew what they were doing and planned and organized it)

It wasn't just partisan politics, the unwitting believed it was the life or death of their country..... Trump and team counted on those feelings, to help disrupt the electoral count....
With just these two following , outrageous and destructive statements,
people Like Trump and others were totally justified in not accepting the phony electoral college votes.
After all a party and president that guarantees to destroy an extremely important industry and to encourage law breaking, i.e. illegals to cross the border.

Biden guaranteed: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Destroying an industry that touches EVERY baby, child, adult, senior citizen in the USA daily!
Biden guarantees in his administration to destroy fossil fuels.

Biden then remember urged illegals to break the law...:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

What words do the illegals hear?..."surge to the border"!
And the one major tool to reduce illegal crossings the border Biden stops! The border walls.
Yet Biden lives behind walls.

Bidenshomewithwall.png

wallsaroundWH090623.png

I can't because I am not an signature verification expert!
Plus Trump's signature is extremely well known! How many people could distinguish your signature?

Signature verification is only comparing the signature on the ballad with the signature on file for voting.

You don't need to be an expert and neither do poll workers.

Well one of them is a fake. I wanted to see if someone could spot the fake one.

The originator of this thread cast doubt that election workers cannot do their job. That they are political bias. The signature verification process makes it easy for them to be bias.

All three signatures have variations that make them appear to be different.

So this is what election workers have to deal with. They have to make a decision. It then is verified by another person.

Last edited:
First of all... Which party do most Americans think is in favor of the following actions:
1) College loan forgiveness
2) riding fossil fuels
3) illegal immigration

More importantly though, which party according to Americans have the American citizen's best interest at heart?
The reason for asking is which election worker if had a partisan position, (and supposedly most of the 1 million election workers are bipartisan) would most likely in
reviewing these signatures and having an average of 5 seconds to decide, would accept the ballot signature as valid?
This web site: How do election workers match signatures? (2020) shows what a signature verification process consists of:
Signature matching methods
Election workers may analyze the following aspects of a voter's handwriting in order to compare and verify signatures:
In Arizona the County Recorder verified 206,648 early ballot affidavit signatures, which results in an average of 4.6 seconds per signature.
to this web site:https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/75204/Recorder-BOS-AG-Response-with-Exhibits-5-3-22
Now tell me if you were a Democrat election worker and the following signatures were to be verified AND you knew from the local news a Democrat was leading by a very large number or a Republican was leading by a very large number... would you for especially time sake approve the following ballot signature matches the on record signature?
View attachment 806891

The Republican National Committee on Sept. 9 sent a letter to the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, slamming the county for hiring 857 Democrats to work the polls on Aug. 2 but only 712 Republicans.

Election officials confront a new problem: Whether they can trust their own poll workers
Several incidents in Michigan have raised wider fears about whether poll workers could use their position to sow doubt in the 2022 midterms

Absolutely not.. I wouldn't dream of it. I worked counting ballots during the Nixon election.

With just these two following , outrageous and destructive statements,
people Like Trump and others were totally justified in not accepting the phony electoral college votes.
After all a party and president that guarantees to destroy an extremely important industry and to encourage law breaking, i.e. illegals to cross the border.

Biden guaranteed: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Destroying an industry that touches EVERY baby, child, adult, senior citizen in the USA daily!
Biden guarantees in his administration to destroy fossil fuels.

Biden then remember urged illegals to break the law...:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

What words do the illegals hear?..."surge to the border"!
And the one major tool to reduce illegal crossings the border Biden stops! The border walls.
Yet Biden lives behind walls.

View attachment 825522

View attachment 825524

And your elk (old joke) were told day after day, week after week, for months that the world as we knew it would end if Trump was re-elected. You don't think that could drive them to exhibit some partisanship in performing their jobs? To literally save Democracy.

The mail-in ballots are a scam.
If destroying the economy with the Chinese poison couldn’t oust trump at the voting booths, then the backup plan of unvetted, non-electioneering-proof mail-in ballots would do the trick. They came in in bunch’s after midnight in swing states per necessity, shifting the voting pattern from trump to the invalid invalid.
Elephant orgy in the room.

Forum List

Back