If you were Trump would you trust giving FBI any information?

As usual, easily refuted.

1. Liberal judges constantly attack Trump. Ho hum.

2. Oh gee a Judge ruled against Trump. Only a brainwashed airhead would base a conclusion from that.
Earth to HS: .Only a small minority of TU students had complaints. Every business has it's whiners. When I owned one, even some club members with FREE memberships complained.

There was no coup. Conducting a legitimate investigation is not a coup. The fact is that every FBI agent is partisan in the sense they can support candidates for office and have opinions on them. There is no evidence that anyone's political beliefs played a role in the investigation. The IG found no evidence of politics even though his report was somewhat biased.

A 3 star general pleaded guilty to lesser charges of perjury. He could have been nailed for crimes in his lobbying activities which included lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer. If he had his way a political opponent of that terrorist sympathizer would have been killed if the US had sent him back. That 3 star general is scum. There was no spying on Trump's campaign. The only black eye is the fact that Trump and his supporters are willing to slime the FBI for political gain.
So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

There are laws that you have to obey on lobbying. That 3 star general did not follow them so he was forced to plead guilty to a lesser charge in return for his cooperation. Also the fact that he was lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is cause for concern.
NOBODY IN DC follows those laws you idiot
Great excuse. You admit Trump breaks the law & that you are too stupid to care.
Trump wasn’t charged with a crime.. charge him already you cowards lol
You can't indict a sitting President, dumbass. Why do yiou support a man that breaks the law?

You are the dupe. Trump is conning you and you are too stupid to see it. You are a hopeless piece of stupid garbage. Palming off conspiracy theories.
So you dupes are still tossing the conspiracy theory line around. That was 2018. No new one yet ?

Earth to BB: .Economy is great (even Dem candidates admit) Minority unemployment record lows. Median income highest ever.

You can see where this is going. If you're still bashing Trump, you're in dupeville.

Lets assume you are correct about the economy. Are you saying that as long as this continues, that you don't care what Trump does?

As for the econmy, you ignore that Trump pumped 1.5 trillion into the economy swith borrowed money.

What has Trump done for the economy that was better than Obama?

So every one in DC is guilty of lobbying.. are you going to put them in jail?? They are all democrats haha enjoy

There are laws that you have to obey on lobbying. That 3 star general did not follow them so he was forced to plead guilty to a lesser charge in return for his cooperation. Also the fact that he was lobbying for a terrorist sympathizer is cause for concern.
You can't indict a sitting President, dumbass. Why do yiou support a man that breaks the law?
Clinton was charged with 11 obstruction of justice charges.. trump zero.. get a life

They did put a 70 year old man in jail for life for taxes.

They spied on you.

Perjury trapped a 3 star general

Call me crazy but trump has a point
I have not trusted the FBI since they framed a farmer in South Fla back in the 50s. With held evidence that he was not guilty and he only got out of jail 11 years later when they tried to do the same to another farmer and used the exactly the same evidence. They forgot to take the evidence tag off the bottom of the item. Note they were never charged in the case. A Appeals court turned the farmer loose and had to pay him a bunch of money for his lost

Clinton was charged with 11 obstruction of justice charges.. trump zero.. get a life

Wrong. Try again.

As usual, easily refuted.

1. Liberal judges constantly attack Trump. Ho hum.

2. Oh gee a Judge ruled against Trump. Only a brainwashed airhead would base a conclusion from that.
Earth to HS: .Only a small minority of TU students had complaints. Every business has it's whiners. When I owned one, even some club members with FREE memberships complained.
LOL...
It's irrefutable, dope. :laugh2:

Trump trusts no one, he hires and then fires, no one is as smart, no judges no FBI no justice department, no news paper no reporters, his sec of state not good enough. not the vice president. only his kids and people who 100% agree with him. so the answer is no if I was him.

They spied on you.

They put criminals in prison, fool.
You think it’s fair to pink on people because they kicked your ass?

WTF does that even mean?
You think it’s fair to lynch people who beat you in a civilized country?

Wrong. Try again.

They spied on you.

WTF does that even mean?
Ken Starr issued a report that had 11 counts on which [Clinton] was guilty. Five of them are obstruction. This count, guilty, this count guilty.

You are wrong sucka

They spied on you.

uh no considering they are an evil organization same as the FBI but trump is corrupt same as bush and obama and he wont get rid of neither organization

They spied on you.

WTF does that even mean?

Again. WTF does that mean?

They spied on you.

WTF does that even mean?

Again. WTF does that mean?
It means you don’t put 70 year old men in jail for the rest of his life because we beat your Pathetic democrat ass in 2016 .. get a life loser you will never beat trump

Wrong. Try again.

They spied on you.

WTF does that even mean?
Ken Starr issued a report that had 11 counts on which [Clinton] was guilty. Five of them are obstruction. This count, guilty, this count guilty.

You are wrong sucka
You said he was charged with 11 counts.
He was not charged at all.

Take the next logical step, ya jive ass turkey.
Go and find out what the Starr reoprt actually said. Then go read the actual articles of impeachment.

Wrong. Try again.

They spied on you.

WTF does that even mean?

You are wrong sucka
You said he was charged with 11 counts.
He was not charged at all.

Take the next logical step, ya jive ass turkey.
Go and find out what the Starr reoprt actually said. Then go read the actual articles of impeachment.
I did dick head.. guilty.. trump was found not guilty.. PERIOD.. now move get a life loser.. your so sad lol

Forum List

Back