If your job didnt give you off tomorrow to celebrate Juneteenth then I suggest you QUIT because

Juneteenth the holiday nobody knew about, kinda reminds me if the Mexican themed holiday Cinco de Mayo.
It's a very minor holiday in Mexico, and most of my Mexican friends over the years had never even heard of it?
It was the college kids that made Cinco de Mayo popular here in the U.S when they started using it as an excuse to have a drinking party. ... :cool:

your company racist LOL LOL

I wasnt expected to be off tomorrow and was already scheduled off for Monday to celebrate my birthday so that means this weekend I am going to be somewhere NAKED. lol

Anyone else off??

How much is the Tranny for the 4 day weekend?

I told u trannies are not allowed in my building

page 6 of the lease

Never stopped you before.

And how do they know its a tranny?

I wasnt expected to be off tomorrow and was already scheduled off for Monday to celebrate my birthday so that means this weekend I am going to be somewhere NAKED. lol

Anyone else off??
I never heard of it until this year.

But then again I have only been semi-retired for the past couple years. before then i was working too much to care about holidays I've worked for my self since I was in my early 20's so holidays are meaningless to me

besides that the name sounds stupid.

Juneteenth. WTF does that even mean?

it means a day effective 2020 lol
It's a made up stupid sounding word that has no meaning.

"Roberta Smith, event founder and member of the Roxbury Homecoming Committee, said the community incorporated Juneteenth into Roxbury Pride Day, which started in 1997."
Must have been like a small family picnic gathering, because I lived in Roxbury for over two years while attending the large mosque there and never saw or heard of the event. ... :cool:

When did this "holiday" magically appear? About the same time as the term "systemic racism" also burst upon our collective consciousness?
Yeah, lot of that going around. I’m stuck on trying to figure out how in the world mankind prospered through the centuries without anyone ever saying binary.

Anyone else off??

How much is the Tranny for the 4 day weekend?

I told u trannies are not allowed in my building

page 6 of the lease

Never stopped you before.

And how do they know its a tranny?

The red light in the lobby goes off

Forum List

Back