If you're gay, get ready, the GOP and Trump's cabinet are coming after you. Believe it!

Is Trump anti-gay? Don't consider this a rhetoric question, the gay agenda has been one I've tried my best to avoid but it seems to have been shoved down our throats these past years. Socially Trump seems to me as rather liberal and my impression is that their biggest complaint with Trump is that he'll treat gays as normal folks and not coddle them as Obama and the liberals have done. But then I could be wrong there as well: Advisers urge Trump to dance with Caitlyn Jenner at inauguration | Page Six
There's only one problem with this. Caitlin Jenner doesn't like guys. He would rather dance with Melania.

Must be an important voting block for Trump. It's in Australia now too. The amount of people who care more about gaiety than mass immigration are startling. Christianism is the new far left globalisation.
Oh bullshit. I haven't heard Trump say anything but supportive comments for gays. Remember the Florida massacre? Christians don't want to outlaw homosexuality or toss gays off of rooftops. You have your religions mixed up. The hysteria would be funny if so many weren't so taken in with it.

Republicans are always railing against sharia law, but people need to realize that probably 3/4 of what's in sharia law is part of the republican platform. They're going to go hard after gay people and the right's they won in the last few years. And they won't stop there.

I don't think Trump would support that. He's been known to be pretty Liberal on the gay rights issue. I don't see any loss of rights happening for gays.
If the Republican-controlled Congress tell him to go along with it, he will... keeping that GOP-controlled Congress happy will be one of Drumpf's highest priorities.

Republicans should leave it alone. Folks being gay isn't a pressing issue. If being gay makes em happy, so be it. Life is short. Ya gotta try to be as happy as you can with the short time you're on this earth. If you're gay, just be open about it and find someone you can live a nice life with. I just don't get why the Republicans need to obsess over the issue.
That isn't what I'm seeing at all. Republicans are not the ones bringing the issue up, they are on defense. The left wants all opposition shut down for any issue they can dream up. This is just more of the same.

And the Award for the DUMBEST Threads on USMB goes to redean ... but Lakhota comes in 2nd.

So now Trump is coming after gays? You libs have lost it, seek help for your TOCD. :laugh:

It's ridiculous. Trump is literally the most pro gay rights president ever elected. Even Obama ran against gay marriage to get himself elected.

Absolutely assinine

I gotta say...as much as I loathe gay haters....

Trump and his administration are hopefully NOT going to pick up the torch for gay marriage bans.

They will have their collective hands full when a wall doesn't get built, and Trump can't bully companies from outsourcing, and Trump get's us in foreign policy hot water up to our eyeballs.

They'll be on defense shortly, and Trump doesn't know how to play that way. Oil and water in 3...........2......................1..........................................wait for it!

Is Trump anti-gay? Don't consider this a rhetoric question, the gay agenda has been one I've tried my best to avoid but it seems to have been shoved down our throats these past years. Socially Trump seems to me as rather liberal and my impression is that their biggest complaint with Trump is that he'll treat gays as normal folks and not coddle them as Obama and the liberals have done. But then I could be wrong there as well: Advisers urge Trump to dance with Caitlyn Jenner at inauguration | Page Six
"shoved down our throats"......:lol:

That was a truly brilliant narrative created by righties when you consider the target demographic........white guys over 50 without college degrees, who attend church once a week.

The idea that a black President is forcing something down your throat???....for an old angry white guy?......

That's pure hell for them

Start off with Betsy DeVos:

Donald Trump’s education secretary could be justifiably quashed by the U.S. Senate. Her long public record indicates she is a religious Christian zealot who does not believe in the actual separation of church and state, wants public monies funneled into religious schools, and has contributed through family foundations to bigoted groups with a militant anti-gay agenda. During her confirmation hearing she gave disturbing answers to questions about her views of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, standardized tests, and school vouchers. She also suggested guns have a place in American schools, though her claim that they were necessary to defend students from grizzly bear attacks was not very compelling.

Watching her testimony was both hilarious and frightening. That the right wing could agree with her on guns in schools was just bizarre. She believes in conversion therapy and home school.

The bitch firmly believes in "Conversion Therapy". For anyone who doesn't know what that is, the concept was central to the film "A Clockwork Orange".

Trump Education Nominee Betsy DeVos Lied to the Senate

And of course, we know what Pence position is. In his state, he diverted money to help AIDS patients to invest in conversion therapy..

And they do all this evil going against our very constitution in the name of Christianity. Jesus would have a fit.

These are some nasty, dirty Christian Taliban. America had to take Trump's threat seriously. Right wingers are some dangerous people. Lucky his favorability rating is in the 30's. America may finally be getting it.

Closets are made for faggots. Get your ass back in it

Don't ask, don't tell

-Geaux

:lol: You DO realize that when B. Clinton introduced "Don't Ask, Don't Tell", the homophobic Right complained that it was "shoving faggots down our throat", right?

Gays are out and about, and nothing can but them in the closet again.

They will melt any alt right snowflake resistance.
dont worry flakey fakey...no one is out to get you back in the closet

:anj_stfu::asshole:

The right wings positions on gays isn't to drive them back into to the closet. It's always been to destroy their lives.
Too many gays voted Republican for me to feel sorry for what happens to them. We give them marriage and they vote GOP?

Same way poor people didn't vote in 2010 after we got them the aca.

Republicans will let gays be married but that doesn't mean they can adopt or share healthcare.

Maybe Americans like these people will wake up and stop voting gop

This post epitomizes the disconnect the left has from reality.

You didn't give gays the right to marry. The allegedly rw court did. Contrary to the will of the people.

As for Obamacare, you lost because no one wanted it. You can't figure out why the poor were pissed at you for raising their insurance premiums and deductibles? Really? It's really so puzzling why people are upset with you for making their coverage worse while making them pay more?

Yeah screw those gays and poor people for not appreciating the wonderful things you do. It's precisely this elitist bs that lead to trumps victory

Donald Trump’s education secretary could be justifiably quashed by the U.S. Senate. Her long public record indicates she is a religious Christian zealot who does not believe in the actual separation of church and state, wants public monies funneled into religious schools, and has contributed through family foundations to bigoted groups with a militant anti-gay agenda. During her confirmation hearing she gave disturbing answers to questions about her views of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, standardized tests, and school vouchers. She also suggested guns have a place in American schools, though her claim that they were necessary to defend students from grizzly bear attacks was not very compelling.

Watching her testimony was both hilarious and frightening. That the right wing could agree with her on guns in schools was just bizarre. She believes in conversion therapy and home school.

The bitch firmly believes in "Conversion Therapy". For anyone who doesn't know what that is, the concept was central to the film "A Clockwork Orange".

And of course, we know what Pence position is. In his state, he diverted money to help AIDS patients to invest in conversion therapy..

And they do all this evil going against our very constitution in the name of Christianity. Jesus would have a fit.

These are some nasty, dirty Christian Taliban. America had to take Trump's threat seriously. Right wingers are some dangerous people. Lucky his favorability rating is in the 30's. America may finally be getting it.

OMG You are still tree stump dumb.

Let's be honest here. Tree stumps aren't this stupid

The right wings positions on gays isn't to drive them back into to the closet. It's always been to destroy their lives.
Too many gays voted Republican for me to feel sorry for what happens to them. We give them marriage and they vote GOP?

Republicans will let gays be married but that doesn't mean they can adopt or share healthcare.

You didn't give gays the right to marry. The allegedly rw court did. Contrary to the will of the people.

As for Obamacare, you lost because no one wanted it. You can't figure out why the poor were pissed at you for raising their insurance premiums and deductibles? Really? It's really so puzzling why people are upset with you for making their coverage worse while making them pay more?

Yeah screw those gays and poor people for not appreciating the wonderful things you do. It's precisely this elitist bs that lead to trumps victory
No. The poor are shifting now they're going to lose their Obamacare.

And gays will see when Republicans assault their equality. I heard how Republicans won't outlaw gay marriage but that doesn't mean employers have to cover a guys husband. Watch.

What do I care I'm not gay or poor.

Let's be honest here. Tree stumps aren't this stupid

Lets be honest here. No tree stumps are that stupid

It's interesting that the people who urge tolerance for jihadists who stone women to death and execute homosexuals for minor crimes offer no tolerance to American Christians and never stop whining about the bad luck of living in the most tolerant Country in the world. Imagine punishing an entire state with economic sanctions because men can't powder their noses in the ladies room. The world is upside down to the radical left and reality will soon come crashing down.

The will of the people support gay marriage. The Court supports gay marriage. That's the end of it for the next lifetime.

Forum List

Back